Kaheru
Topic Author

Ronan Mind Warder's skill delay doesn't take effect

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:52 am

This had already happened sometimes in arena randomly.. It's getting really annoying as I lost a lot of battles because of it.. Please fix it.. Thanks in advance..

Fenicks719

Re: Ronan Mind Warder's skill delay doesn't take effect

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:41 am

Maybe the target has the skill resist rune? Because my Freya Gladiator always gets hit with it, and it always works. The activation rate is pretty high as well.

Fenicks719

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:01 am

This had already happened sometimes in arena randomly.. It's getting really annoying as I lost a lot of battles because of it.. Please fix it.. Thanks in advance..
Maybe the target has the skill resist rune? Because my Freya Gladiator always gets hit with it, and it always works. The activation rate is pretty high as well.
Just to add: at base it is 70% chance to resist, maxing it allows 100%. once per wave.

Kaheru
Topic Author

Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Just to add: at base it is 70% chance to resist, maxing it allows 100%. once per wave.
Um., I don't know about that.. There's no resist word popped up when the opponent got hit.. Yeah.. Maybe that rune.. Thanks!