Hungshu
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Valerie and Kiera skill bug

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:09 am

1. Valerie skill most time didn't lure enemy first, has test with guardian, ranger, mysitc

2. Kiera skill made game freeze
When I combo skill with Zoey, and happen to stun enemy that not use their turn yet, and enemy don't have any unit to move
let's say I stun 2 unit by Kiera, but other 3 unit, 1 already use their turn, 1 got stun by Valerie, 1 got freeze, then game will freeze

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Re: Valerie and Kiera skill bug

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Hi Hungshu,

I've reported the bugs for Valerie and Zoey for you.

I myself have tested Valerie and found out that when there is no clear path for the enemy to move towards Valerie, the enemy will remain where it is. This will hopefully be fixed asap.

As for Zoey, I just can't seem to reproduce the effects that you've mentioned. I've checked with the Thai admin who showed me the video as well. We will be putting in more effort to trying to resolve that. 

Have a great day!

Hungshu
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Re: Valerie and Kiera skill bug

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Thank for reply
Anyway let’s me be clear about Zoey + Kiera skill bug
I had test in many situation and here what I found
For example
A  O  O  O  O
O  O  O  X  Y
O  O  W  X  O
A = Unit that can’t move, but hasn’t use it turns yet (due to stun or whatever)
O = empty space
W = Unit that already use it turn
X = Unit that got freeze by Zoey skill
Y = Unit that didn’t got freeze and hasn’t use it turns yet

1. If I use Kiera skill on X unit and both X unit and Y unit got stun = game will freeze (cause A can’t move and W already use it turn, so no unit can move), but if X and Y unit die instend = game will not freeze
2. W unit stun or not it doesn’t matter
3. If X units didn’t got freeze first, then If I use Kiera skill, no matter howmany got stun game won’t freeze
4. If Y unit didn’t near X unit and I use Kiera skill on Y unit and it got stun = game will freeze cause
A unit still stun,  W unit already use it turn, X unit still got freeze, Y unit got stun by Kiera
Conclusion
Game will freeze when enemy team force to skip it turn when it still has unit that can move, but got stun, and freeze to all unit that didn’t use it turn yet

Ps. I also send some clip to show that even Faye who didn’t use resist rune still can’t be Lure by Valerie skill, and how game will freeze to Thai admin, so I think clip you mention is mine