Zvalmiekloranesh

Re: Cannot beat the big bad Wolf

Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:02 pm

It could be the team of all elves that I use. Their transformation into celestial form used to cause the game to crash everytime. They tell me that they have resolved the issue and it's gotten better but I don't think it's totally resolved. As far as compenstation they've given me back the energy that I've lost and that's it
Thanks for the answer, may the devs seriously consider this...

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

Hey there, could you provide us the exact team composition you use and perhaps how you play? 

For example, did you auto all the way? Is there any specific step by step movement you make when entering celestial form etc? 

Thanks in advance!

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:28 am

Here's my team compostion for story mode named Elven Might,
Tess Grand Ranger +2 lvl 34
Emilia Arch Bishop +2 lvl 30
Raegar Magebane +2 lvl 30
Rhea Gladiator +2 lvl 34
Altima Paladin +2 lvl 34
For the hero positions I have Rhea up front and in the middle with Altima to her right and Raegar to her left with Tess behind her and Emilia behind Raegar.
As far as how I play I'm not really sure what you mean but there are certain things I always do. I always attack first with Rhea and then with Raegar in hopes that they will trigger off each other and then I havd Tess attack with hopes that she will trigger Rhea who will then trigger Raegar who then can trigger Rhea again. I always attack with Altima second to last and then finally with Emilia. I have noticed that when I do engage auto combat it seems to help with the freezing as opposed to manual combat. I have noticed that no matter what I do the longer the battle goes the more likely it is to freeze. And finally there seems to be a 27-29 turn limit where after that the game freezes no matter who's controlling my hero's. I hope this is the information you wanted.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Sincerely appreciate you putting in the time and effort to detail this! 

The last thing we need is what device you are using these setups from!

I will also be shifting this to the bugs section after you reply to this! :)

I'll be passing this information on to the team to investigate the issue. I hate these bugs as much as you do!

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:39 am

The main two devices that I use are a samsung galaxy tablet e-lite and a samsung SM-J100VPP and once in a blue moon I'll use my work phone which is a Samsung galaxy J3.

MariaBaime

How do you find someone to have sex?

Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:56 am

Hi I’m a virgin and I want to have sex. I know the more traditional/safe way to do this would be to enter a relationship and build towards it with communication. However, I don’t really want a romantic relationship at this point in my life but I still want to have sex. I thought about asking my friends (who are also virgins) but i fear I may ruin these relationships over because I don’t want a committed relationship. Do you guys have any ideas about a safe way to go about finding casual sex as a virgin?