Cassiel
Topic Author

Conquest Bug now creates unfair gameplay

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:57 pm

There are 2 serious bugs occurred in conquest right now.

1. If there is any location that an enemy team has a unit that mysteriously has 0 hp before war starts, no player can kill that team. Battle always ends as error. Many orbs are wasted until we are certain its bug.

2. Some location has display bug. U can see that its defensed location but location screen display nothing and we cant even see who defends the location nor does we can attack them.

In our conquest, there is an enemy guild that has 2 locations with 1st and 2nd bug and both locations are border access points. So our access is limited to 2 remaining routes not to mention a lot of wasted attacks/orbs

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Conquest Bug now creates unfair gameplay

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Experience bug no.1 as well, wasted my orb,
At the same time, please let us know early that the last hitter get to keep the area. My guild defeated 4 of the defender but my enemy guild get the area because they killed off that last defender. 

Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: Conquest Bug now creates unfair gameplay

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:55 am

Experience bug no.1 as well, wasted my orb,
At the same time, please let us know early that the last hitter get to keep the area. My guild defeated 4 of the defender but my enemy guild get the area because they killed off that last defender. 
Its the 3rd bug. We have issue with this bug as well. The description clearly mentions that the guild with higher invasion pts will control the fortification. But we have a location that we have 90% invasion pts but lose the land to enemies coz they are the last hitter as well. Report all bugs to CS and they say its beta so i think we will have to bear with these bugs for now. And hope next conquest, we wont get enemy’s land that has something like all 4 border locations with 1st bug/2nd bug.