Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: [LV43] - Wings of Angels - {34/35} <Everglade> [International & English speaking]

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 am

Looking for 1 good player who love the game to join us :)

Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: [LV43] - Wings of Angels - {35/35} <Everglade> [International & English speaking]

Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:54 pm

We are full now :)

Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: [LV43] - Wings of Angels - {34/35} <Everglade> [International & English speaking]

Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:11 pm

We are looking for 1 good person who loves the game to join us :)

Cassiel
Topic Author

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:22 am

We just got a new member but then another member quit. So now we are looking for 1 more good ppl to join us in the event raid fight. Do not concern of your current performance. If u can help us with current event raid, it would be great. But if u cannot help much but love this game with your the heart and soul and wanna play for long term, come to us! We will help u grow :)

Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: [LV44] - Wings of Angels - {34/35} <Everglade> [International & English speaking]

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:08 pm

We had an old friend rejoined briefly to help beating 22nd raid boss in the raid boss event but sadly we realized we didnt have a chance when we beated 21st boss so we gave up. Conquest started a little before the raid boss event was over. So he decided to stay until conquest is over. Now we are looking for our last member once again.

If u like the game, feel free to join us. We may not be the best but we do our best and always have fun with VF :)

Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: [LV44] - Wings of Angels - {35/35} <Everglade> [International & English speaking]

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:29 pm

We are full once again :)

Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: [LV44] - Wings of Angels - {34/35} <Everglade> [International & English speaking]

Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:16 pm

I decide to remove a Korean member who repeatedly breaks the rule and kills raid 1 bosses before the agreed kill time. Many msg have been published on guild notice and guild chat. It seems there is no way to reach this person. This is his 3rd or 4th time of breaking the rule already so I have no choice but to remove him to protect the interest of other members.

We are now looking for a good person who loves the game once again. We are here to share things and we are not cutthroat when there is an honest mistake. Still, we want someone who respects other members so as many ppl as possible get good rewards from raid. We dont require ppl to talk but we expect our members to read our notice. If u are low lv but like the game and plan to play for long term, feel free to reach me on Discord chat app so i know who u are. Add Cassiel#4059

Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: [LV44] - Wings of Angels - {35/35} <Everglade> [International & English speaking]

Thu May 03, 2018 12:20 am

We are full now :)

Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: [LV44] - Wings of Angels - {32/35} <Everglade> [International & English speaking]

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:14 pm

We remove 2 members who quit and remove 1 high lv that dont help us with raid 2 without notice or communication. So now we are looking for 3 members who love the game to join us (will need 4 once i quit).

This is probably my last recruitment post as im quitting the game. We will still be able to beat master raid 2 fine without me as Wings of Angels never depends on anyone to kill. We dont have even one player who deals 15m dmg in master raid 2. Its really combined effort from our ppl :D

We are drama free guild like many other casual guilds. We never get involve with any drama in any online community coz 95% of our ppl are active on our guild discord only. But we do have readers on all of those online communities.

Thanks old members and existing members for always letting us be the choice. Despite not recruiting elsewhere but on this forum, we have an honor to house many good people and many chose us for a reason, not joining randomly. Its really a pleasure. I hope ppl will still considering us when they need to look for a new guild.

Its very hard to run a guild especially casual ones coz its not always immediate for the casual guild to get all good stuff once available. Still there are many GM of casual guilds that have been recruiting here since when the guilds were as many as stars in the sky, although we never get to talk, i wish the best luck for all of u :)

Cassiel
Topic Author

Re: [LV44] - Wings of Angels - {32/35} <Everglade> [International & English speaking]

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 am

We got 1 more ppl in but sadly 2 old members quit. They have been struggling to play as their real lives dont fully allow them for a while. They didnt even notice my retirement message so this will coincidentally be a sad month for the guild. Our remaining people are still enjoying the game and we open up for 4 good people to join us now and 1 more spot after this event (my spot).