freydom
Topic Author

Re: ψ⛧{Pandemonium} * Level 29* ⛧ψ : Looking for Serious Raid Players. Slots available on request. Active Discord Chat.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Player Name: Terier
Player Level: 84
Arena pts: 4300+
Guild Raid Damage: 1.8m+ daily
Already installed Discord.
Hi Terier
Please apply in game and we will approve asap! Also do join our server on discord. The link is in the header post of this thread. 
Look forward to seeing you join our family ;)
Thank you and see you in game/discord soon!
Frey

freydom
Topic Author

Re: ψ⛧{Pandemonium} * Level 29* ⛧ψ : Looking for Serious Raid Players. Slots available on request. Active Discord Chat.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Floor 20-24 unlocked earlier, snake raid boss HP -50%, kill it in 2 days max. And on to cyclops.
Finding active raid players with daily dmg > 1.5m per day. Arena rank > expert.
Full now but will be looking to fill 3-4 slots in the coming days/ by end of week.
Last recruitment drive.
Do express your interest now! 

PS: Guys pls join our discord server to contact us. It is a server open to all guild members and members from other guild, so dont be shy!
Even the PM system here lags or have errors sometime. For example a reply I sent seem to be stuck in the outbox. 

aerith09

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Hi, was hoping to join an active guild

Im very active and ready to learn
Currently level 75, vip 11 and willing to learn

Ign: aerith09
Arena rank: 4300 above
Can do 1.3m to 1.5m at boss raid, need some help here:)

Hoping to join your guild, thanks:)

freydom
Topic Author

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi, was hoping to join an active guild

Im very active and ready to learn
Currently level 75, vip 11 and willing to learn

Ign: aerith09
Arena rank: 4300 above
Can do 1.3m to 1.5m at boss raid, need some help here:)

Hoping to join your guild, thanks:)
Hey aerith09,
Nice to meet you ^^ I think you will fit in with us perfectly :)
Come and chat with us on discord now! 
The invite link is in our thread header post. Hope to see you there soon! It will be much easier to coordinate your application there as well. 
The discord server is open to all players to join, so dont be shy! 
We will be making about 1-2 slots minimally within a day or 2 and at max 3-4 slots by the end of this raid week.
Cya!
Frey

Xyrelyx

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Hello there, if you have vacant slots, I'd be happy to apply to this guild.

Player name : Xyrelyx
Player level : 78
Arena points : 3600 - 4600+

If you are interested, feel free to add in my Discord ID, Xyrelyx #6981

As for the daily raid damage output, my current lineup is not that great as I'm only able to deal up to ~400k-600k damage per run if I'm lucky. However, I'm actually doing a SDD trigger team right now as I have all the core heroes for it. The lineup is expected to minimally deal ~800k-1million damage per run once its fully online in about a week's time (unless I'd decided to do something crazy). I'm looking forward to this guild. Cheers owo/

Renrashin
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:27 am

In-Game Name - Renrashin
    Arena Ranking - Max was 4900 something but I usually ave around 4100 to 4300. I get enough to get a valiant ticket every time its available
    Willingness to download and install discord - Yes
    Past Guild Raid daily damage if any - Around 400k Ave. It fluctuates with RNG ofc esp since I use a 5 Archer trigger team

freydom
Topic Author

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:13 am

Hello there, if you have vacant slots, I'd be happy to apply to this guild.

Player name : Xyrelyx
Player level : 78
Arena points : 3600 - 4600+

If you are interested, feel free to add in my Discord ID, Xyrelyx #6981

As for the daily raid damage output, my current lineup is not that great as I'm only able to deal up to ~400k-600k damage per run if I'm lucky. However, I'm actually doing a SDD trigger team right now as I have all the core heroes for it. The lineup is expected to minimally deal ~800k-1million damage per run once its fully online in about a week's time (unless I'd decided to do something crazy). I'm looking forward to this guild. Cheers owo/
Hey xyrelyx,
Sounds cool bro! Can you join us on discord server, the link is on our header post of this thread, its a different server from the VF community one. @frey me on the general chat and I'll keep you in the loop once the slot is made (opening tomorrow). Look forward to seeing you there! 
And we actually have 1 slot now, can you also apply in game first,  will approve once the applications/vacancies are sort out :)
Cheers,
Frey
Last edited by freydom on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

freydom
Topic Author

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:15 am

In-Game Name - Renrashin
    Arena Ranking - Max was 4900 something but I usually ave around 4100 to 4300. I get enough to get a valiant ticket every time its available
    Past Guild Raid daily damage if any - Around 400k Ave. It fluctuates with RNG ofc esp since I use a 5 Archer trigger team
Hey renraishin,
Thanks for joining the server, I will follow up with you once the slot is available by tmr. 
Meanwhile I forgot to inform you earlier, but can you apply in game to the guild first, I will approve it once the slots/applications are settled.
Cheers.
Frey

Renrashin
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:28 am

In-Game Name - Renrashin
Hey renraishin,
Thanks for joining the server, I will follow up with you once the slot is available by tmr. 
Meanwhile I forgot to inform you earlier, but can you apply in game to the guild first, I will approve it once the slots/applications are settled.
Cheers.
Frey
Request sent

aerith09

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi there, just downloaded discord, if theres any vacancy just let me know, thanks guys. Cheers:)