nightmarez77
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Looking for guild with 8 slots

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi, 
I have eight friends playing together in this game and would like to join a guild as building a guild from scratch takes a long time (we tried, no one is joining). Most of us are nearing the one month daily free login and we are currently the top 8 unity contributions of our current guild (sadly, given that most of us are new).

We are seeking an active guild with:
- 8 free slots
- 6* guild chests
- Active chat channel would be nice

A little information about myself sincemost:
Arena points: 4605
Level: 71

Some of us are slightly newer and does not have a full 5* team yet, but we can guarantee to be very active and contribute to any guild event greatly. Do PM me or reply here if your guild is willing to accept us. Thanks!

(PS: We are Singaporeans)
Last edited by nightmarez77 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Avy
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Looking for guild with 8 slots

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi, 
I have eight friends playing together in this game and would like to join a guild as building a guild from scratch takes a long time (we tried, no one is joining). Most of us are nearing the one month daily free login and we are currently the top 8 unity contributions of our current guild (sadly, given that most of us are new).

We are seeking an active guild with:
- 8 free slots
- 6* guild chests
- Active chat channel would be nice

A little information about myself sincemost:
Arena points: 4605
Level: 71

Some of us are slightly newer and does not have a full 5* team yet, but we can guarantee to be very active and contribute to any guild event greatly. Do PM me or reply here if your guild is willing to accept us. Thanks!

(PS: We are Singaporeans)
Hi! Sent a pm.

nightmarez77
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Re: Looking for guild with 8 slots

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi, me and my friends found a guild already, thanks everyone for the invitation!