Jasflip
Topic Author

CrimsonThrone [14/35] - Gevalon

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Hello!  I picked up valiant force in November, along with a few friends.  Since then, we've accumulated about a dozen heavily active players focused on having a fantastic time and expanding the guild!  Our end goals are to get competitive in raiding, arena, and events.  We've become very knowledgeable about the game and love to share the information. 
Here's some information about us!

Guild:We are currently level 18 with a heavily active base of users.

We're looking for:  People who enjoy the game and all the benefits that come with raiding and friendly conversations :)

Requirements: We only ask that you try your best to participate in guild contributions!  Our implemented system is  a kick from the guild if you haven't logged in a week.  This is a game, not a second job!

Members: We are currently at 14/35 members, primarily from Canada.  

Conversations:  The in-game system isn't ideal, but we make do!  If it becomes an issue we will open a discord server for all our conversational needs.  We're all very resourceful, so don't be afraid to ask for help or information!  We're all here to have fun.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!

Forsaken

Re: CrimsonThrone [14/35] - Gevalon

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:49 am

How well does your guild do on raids. How many bosses down/difficulty ?

Jasflip
Topic Author

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:28 pm

It's an ongoing improvement as more people are hitting 50.  We're dropping the first three within the time span so far, with the difficulty being dropped to heroic for the 3rd.  As I type this, 3 more people in the guild are finishing some raid specific teams so hopefully we'll be able to put a larger dent into the entirety of the raid soon. ;)  Thanks for the reply-

Forsaken

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Myself plus 2 friends might be looking for a new guild. I currently run Phantom troupe but recruiting members seems to be very difficult. 1 of those friends is low on damage but we're working on that. If we were to join up would u have room for 3+ people?

Jasflip
Topic Author

Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:42 am

Absolutely, we aren't here to only recruit top tier players, we just enjoy active players ^.^