whodahackii

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [7 Vacancies]

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:44 am

Bump de Dumb~ as of 3rd of July 2017

We, the Fenrir! has conquer all FOUR LEGENDARY bosses in Guild Raid, it is nothing compared to other guild, but it is a milestone which all the Fenrirs worked hard together and achieve it.

So, if you are a lone wolf and do not mind a very active (in game and in chat group), please join us! We don't have nationalities problem as this game is open up globally, only problem is, we are at Everglade (first server).

Please apply BOTH in-game and HERE in forum, before this Thursday, so you can join the fun straight up after guild raid reset xD

suzusuwa

Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:19 am

Hi!

I would like to join this guild! I have already sent a request :)

My IGN is: SuzuSuwa
Level: 82
Arena: 3600
Raid DMG: 1st boss 4m, 2nd boss 2-4m, current guild can't reach 3rd - 4th boss yet

whodahackii

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:40 am

Hi!

I would like to join this guild! I have already sent a request :)

My IGN is: SuzuSuwa
Level: 82
Arena: 3600
Raid DMG: 1st boss 4m, 2nd boss 2-4m, current guild can't reach 3rd - 4th boss yet
Hi there, 
Welcomed to the club, will process your application within today.
I've also PM you here in Forum for the Whatapps group invitation, would you like to join use too?

Zes

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi I'm a Singapore player who has been jumping from guild to guild due to a lack of activity/communication between members. Looking for a guild to settle down in, and also to meet like-minded people. I'll be sending an application shortly; would be great if you guys are still recruiting.

IGN: Zesune
Level : 95
Arena : 3.6K
Raid Damage (Heroic): 1-1.5mil for the first 3 bosses, haven't seen much of the 4th one.

P.S. I do my dailies every day, and will be active in-game and Whatsapp for the most part as long as it's out of study/work hours. 

whodahackii

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi I'm a Singapore player who has been jumping from guild to guild due to a lack of activity/communication between members. Looking for a guild to settle down in, and also to meet like-minded people. I'll be sending an application shortly; would be great if you guys are still recruiting.

IGN: Zesune
Level : 95
Arena : 3.6K
Raid Damage (Heroic): 1-1.5mil for the first 3 bosses, haven't seen much of the 4th one.

P.S. I do my dailies every day, and will be active in-game and Whatsapp for the most part as long as it's out of study/work hours. 
Hi There,
I'm the officer from Fenrir, yes, we still do recruitment!
I will proceed your application shortly, hopefully you can check your forum PM and in-game guild chat for my Whatsapp info. Looking forward!
ign:機動鋼彈

whodahackii

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:20 am

Bump de Dumb~ as of 25th of July 2017

It's good to have players from different country and culture to group up within a game. We are having so much fun discussing and debating the current meta and possible ways to 'have fun' with non-popular formation.

On the bright side, we're proud to say we can clear all 4 bosses within a week, not much when comparing to top guild. but we have at least 20 players to join raid, so we hope to get more people, more muscle to clear even faster! You may join us within this week or two days before next Raid Reset (3rd of August, Thursday).

Feel free to join us up in game and leave a reply here in Forum, good luck! Have Fun!

whodahackii

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:12 am

Yesterday marked the day we cleared all four legenday raid boss within 6days 3hours. Which is something to prove we have grow and mature together in game!
Currently active players are over 20, but less than 30, with around 6 vacancies, I really hope we can get more friends here!.

Ciao.

whodahackii

Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:54 pm

Good News Good News!

For next coming Raid Reset, If you leave Before Thursday 0500AM, you may join us and enjoy Raid battling right away!
We're at Everglades server though, we welcome all to join us, and have a warm group chat via Whatapps xD

Current vacancies : 4, we're quite active here~ just never been a Full House.

whodahackii

Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:02 pm

Today(7th of August)marked the Day which Fenrir's Guild defeated ALL Legendary Bosses within 3 Days 20 Hr (Ranked 24 in Guild Ladder).

We're happy that many of us has indeed process into greater length than ever before, although we never compare ourselves with others, we're just as happy we have such wonderful team, where at least more than half of us active in group chat (currently using Whatapps) and willing to share Legendary and Master Event Formation, to let those new to higher difficulty player to jump right-in into the party.

As for Guild Tower Event (which might come any sooner within 2 months or 4 events), we had unlocked Floor 55, but our strength back then was only able to clear Floor 52-53. Which is decent enough for all New and Veteran players!

Lastly
Please, If anyone who prefer semi-casual guild which don't require you to deals tons of damage, or force you to reach certain PvP ranking,
Join Us! Leave an application here and in-game, then we will proceed within 1-3 days. (Vacancies: 4 ~ 7)

Philomelus

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:12 pm

Hi!

I would like to apply to join this guild.

My IGN is Philomelus
Level 90
Arena 2400
Usually am able to clear 1mill dmg/boss/key

Happy National Day in advance!