jayle
Topic Author

☆EVERGLADE☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [OPEN]

Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Looking for a guild with no requirement for Arena or Raid? Do join our small community of dedicated veterans! 

As long as you can speak politely and conversed in English, we will be happy to accept you as well :) 
We have players from other countries as well such as Taiwan, Indonesia and Malaysia!

Looking for committed, dedicated players who wish to grow together both casually and competitively. New players are welcomed as well. 

Server : Everglade
Current Guild Level : 41 
Guild Raid 1 : Legendary

Guild Raid 2 : Legendary

Requirement

1. English speaking for communication. We have a Whatsapp group for your daily conversation ranging from stupid jokes to in game issues and builds. We have a FB group as well to keep you updated with the latest forum topics, balances and changes!
2. Committed - To help the guild in recruitment, daily quests and the new players. 
3. Attitude - To be polite and respects the communities.
4. We are doing all 4 guild raid bosses bi-weekly. It would be in the guild's best interest and you if you can commit to 2 keys per day ~ which is around 12mins? 
5. For guild raid 2, we have a soft rule for 1st day POKE only and FFA afterwards.

Removal Conditions
1. 72 hours of inactivity (3 full days) unless noted beforehand. The officers will PM inactivities offline and if no response is made, will be removed automatically.
2. Subjected to expulsion upon breaking of any regulation enforced by the guild master and officers.
3. Under the discretion of the guild master or officers if any, unpardonable mistake or remark.

Recruitment is ON now. 

In the event that the guild is full, if you're keen to join us, do leave your IGN here so we can get back to you when we have slots.

Important
Please take note that the guild size is capped and limited slots are available. We will close this thread once we have received the last few requests so if you don't have a guild and wish to join us, hesitate no longer because the slots are limited! Likewise, do check us up regularly as we do sweeping every once in a while! You may also request for a slot even if the guild is full.

Application Process
1. Application will be processed from this thread. Any anonymous applications for the guild in the game without leaving a message here will be disregarded.
2. Search us up using the Guild Search function. Alternatively, you may want to reserve your slot by leaving a message here if you're currently unable to apply due to some circumstances.
3. Click [Join] and await our approval!

Disclaimer: This thread is started by the topic author and therefore any public member who try to falsely advertise while impersonating a member of the guild will not be entertained.

With the exception of whodahackii

Pending Requests  (Based on First Come First Serve basis)

- Closed -

From the Management:
1. Any applicants who did not respond to the application will have their applications null after 2 working days. We would appreciate it if applicants can check back within 2 days upon sending in your application to avoid any null application. 
2. 1st Come 1st Serve Basis referred to your application in the game, after we have approved your application here in the guild forum. If you apply through the forum but didn't apply in guild for some unforeseen circumstances within 2 days, we will assume that you have applied for other guilds and as such your application will be revoked for other users who applied through both the forum and in game. Please understand our decision to do so as we try to oversee and give fair treatment to the other users.

[Updated as of 7th April 2018]
Last edited by jayle on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:33 am, edited 115 times in total.

Moony

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir recruitment

Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Recruitment is now open! We are in need of 1 more player, just comment your ign and we will accept you.

jayle
Topic Author

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [Full House]

Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:39 pm

For those who have cleared the conditions and wish to apply, kindly leave a message here!

We will process the application internally and get back to you.

Jayques

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:15 pm

Hi, I would like to join your guild and grow together with the guild.

IGN: Jayques
Player Level: 71
English Speaking Singaporean
Active everyday; Don't mind being casual and competitive when needed.
PM me if there's any slot available. Thanks!~~ :D

jayle
Topic Author

Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:21 am

Hi Jayques,

Your application has been noted. Just drop us an application and the officers in guild will approve it shortly.

Jayques

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [Slots Available]

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi jayle, thanks for the update.

However, I've already joined up with another guild, so I won't be joining Fenrir already sadly

Thanks and good luck!~

jayle
Topic Author

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:43 pm

No worry Jayques. 

We apologise for the late reply for our case. Have a nice day!

Be Valiant, Play Fair

nickyolas

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Currently we have a few vacant slots. All interested applicants please leave a message below and we'll get back to you.

Right now, we are currently at 5 star guild chest (level 18) , looking to push our guild level for better guild chest, as well as in preparation for conquest once it is out.

whodahackii

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:53 pm

is it still available?
i'm MYsian, currently posting at TW, just wondering can i change my guild...cureent one is inactive, even my personal GP is x2 of my GM's 1k to 2k+...
IGN: 機動鋼彈

I will search of it after 12/1 maintainance, thanks.

jayle
Topic Author

Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:19 am

is it still available?
i'm MYsian, currently posting at TW, just wondering can i change my guild...cureent one is inactive, even my personal GP is x2 of my GM's 1k to 2k+...
IGN: 機動鋼彈

I will search of it after 12/1 maintainance, thanks.
Hi, thank you for applying! We have accepted your application. Welcome to Fenrir :)
Be Valiant, Play Fair.