whodahackii

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [7 Vacancies]

Sat May 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi, i'm a lvl 84 Malaysian player and I'm active daily. Im trying to look for a guild that raids and at the very least replies to the in guild chat. 

IGN:Necroflation
Level : 84
Arena : 2.2-2.3k (Not very active in arena)
Raid DMG : For 1st boss around 1.2m-1.5m (depending on trigger) 2nd boss around 1mish

I have already applied in game and i hope i can join the guild :)
Hi there Ming2b,
I'm one of the officer for Fenrir, I'll proceed your application shortly, see you in game!
And please note the whatapps number that I'll post to you in-guild chat,good luck!
機動鋼彈

whodahackii

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [7 Vacancies]

Wed May 31, 2017 9:45 am

//bump// [31st May 2017] - 10 Vacancies 
Hi guys, it's the in-between period in Guild Raid, since it will only be reset next Thursday, I would like to bump this thread up to see who is cared enough to check this Forum and wish to join an active guild =D

We may not be top 10 guild, but we have heart-full player who responded to each other and cared enough to take down the Four Raid Bosses in-time, every week.

We do welcomed newer player, as long as you liked this game! Join us!

Click me : Recruitment Post #1

jayle
Topic Author

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [10 Vacancies]

Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:20 pm

/bump// [5th June 2017] - 10 Vacancies 

Are you a returning player? 

Are you looking forward to the Valiant Revamp?

Are you looking forward to the upcoming Guild Conquest?

Now's your chance! Fenrir has 10 vacancies open right now. If you and your inseparable friends or buddies are looking for a guild with minimal restriction, do drop us a reply here with your IGN :)

Once we process and review it, we will PM you in here or reply through this forum for the follow up! SIMPLE RIGHT?

By the way, please do read up the guild recruitment!

mooseolly

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Hi, can I join?
ign: ylt2011
id: 24v27h
active in raid, bout 1-3m per key leg currently. SSD team up in one more week so should be more.

jayle
Topic Author

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:06 am

Hi, can I join?
ign: ylt2011
id: 24v27h
active in raid, bout 1-3m per key leg currently. SSD team up in one more week so should be more.
Hello mooseolly!
Thanks for you having interest in our humble little guild! We'll be glad to have you with us here. Do drop an application in game and my officer will process it when he sees it. 
Meanwhile, please take a look at your inbox to follow up on other matters!
Be Valiant, Play Fair.
Kagura

whodahackii

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 am

Bumping like a bunny, It will be a brand new day after this Thursday, if anyone don't mind joining us now, and wait for next Thursday for Raid Reset, we WELCOME you!

whodahackii

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies !!!

ANY one interested to join an active guild? with intended growth together by exchanging ideals and game play strategy while also clearing up all four raid boss weekly?!
You are afraid because you might under perform or too new/green in the game? We don't actually set up a high damage threshold for all our members, just do as much damage as you currently can, and join us!

There is a saying, There is no ugly women, just lazy ones. And so There is no newbie in any game, just lazy ones!

Zayler
Official Member
Official Member

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [9 Vacancies]

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Can I join? My guild was a victim of the initial Raid release and the players slowly left for other guilds or quit the game.

IGN: Zayler
ID: azx2tga
Damage: 2-3m per key to Snake legendary (Current guild does Heroic for other bosses and can clear 2nd and 3rd only)

English speaking and active :)

jayle
Topic Author

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [9 Vacancies]

Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:13 am

Can I join? My guild was a victim of the initial Raid release and the players slowly left for other guilds or quit the game.

IGN: Zayler
ID: azx2tga
Damage: 2-3m per key to Snake legendary (Current guild does Heroic for other bosses and can clear 2nd and 3rd only)

English speaking and active :)
Hi Zayler!

Thanks for having interest with our humble guild. We have noted your application so just apply it in game.

Also, please check your forum inbox for the follow up :) !

Be Valiant, Play Fair.
Kagura

whodahackii

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [8 Vacancies]

Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Bump de Dumb~

It is Monday today, 3 more days to Thursday's 5AM Raid Reset~
For those who have no guild / inactive guild / or simply hope to have new friends, please have a look here =D

We're not in the OP guild tier, but we are still clearing all Four bosses per week. If you could be active (just 2 raid keys a day, without much damage limit on every member), please join us and have fun together! (we uses Whatapps as MAIN communication, if you could comply this, welcome!)