uratex16

Re: [Fan Work] (Update 22/12) Valiant Force Fan Fiction: The Chronicles of Titans

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Dear readers~

I'm sorry everyone :( My computer fried last week and it is currently sleeping in the repair shop to be fixed. I'm still writing on good old pen and paper and have finished drafted at least another 4-5 parts of the story.

Since I'm unable to edit my drafts I can't post new entries of the story, and I'm not sure when my computer will be back.. (Harder to estimate due to year end) Rest assured, they will come back!

I'm so sorry for this. :(

And if you're here waiting for the next entry, thank you so much for your support (I know it's very little of you, haha).

Anyway, happy new year and let's look forward for 2017 (and crappy amateur VF fanfiction yayyy)!!
C'mon repair man I need my dose of this fanfic fix gray's pc asap, I miss Cybella alrdy lol

freydom

Re: [Fan Work] (Update 22/12) Valiant Force Fan Fiction: The Chronicles of Titans

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:02 am

Ok, so I completed 24-3 (Normal).
I just realized that there was a girl sleeping while hugging a red crystal (I skipped the whole story, duh.)

...Perhaps she was Emma? The Ultimate Calamity that all beings in Arathos feared?
I'm kinda curious :o
OH! I think i missed that part while playing through also. Was there any dialogue or story insights from that scene?

Cremathick
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:23 am

I just realized that there was a girl sleeping while hugging a red crystal (I skipped the whole story, duh.)

...Perhaps she was Emma? The Ultimate Calamity that all beings in Arathos feared?
OH! I think i missed that part while playing through also. Was there any dialogue or story insights from that scene?
Actually, I found out that we can replay the epilogue of 24-3 by playing it again in Normal difficulty.
Summary :
Leon had a 1v1 fight with Balthor. (It only mentioned that Leon was the one doing the fighting, without the other Heroes or Valiants, so... Idk :/).
Both were severely injured, however, with Theia's blessing, Leon believed that he can gain the upper advantage over Balthor, and eventually defeat him.
The conclusion ended with Balthor's defeat. Either he was sent back to the demonic realm, sealed, or eternally defeated.
Leon and his party took the Crystal of Arathos and regains the world's balance.
However, when Leon touch the Crystal, something flowed within his mind.
A memory full of Anger, Hatred, and Despair. The crystal suddenly glows red, as if indicating another omens.
It is unknown whose memories it was. He regarded it as illusion and proceed to bask with the aftermath.
Humans eventually succeeded on pushing back the remaining demons to their own realm. Believing that they will never come back ever again.
The story ended with a girl sleeping while holding the red crystal.
It was unknown who she is, or why the crystal was suddenly on her possession, however, one thing is for sure...
Act 5 is real xD

freydom

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Actually, I found out that we can replay the epilogue of 24-3 by playing it again in Normal difficulty.
Summary :
Leon had a 1v1 fight with Balthor. (It only mentioned that Leon was the one doing the fighting, without the other Heroes or Valiants, so... Idk :/).
Both were severely injured, however, with Theia's blessing, Leon believed that he can gain the upper advantage over Balthor, and eventually defeat him.
The conclusion ended with Balthor's defeat. Either he was sent back to the demonic realm, sealed, or eternally defeated.
A memory full of Anger, Hatred, and Despair. The crystal suddenly glows red, as if indicating another omens.
It is unknown whose memories it was. He regarded it as illusion and proceed to bask with the aftermath.
Humans eventually succeeded on pushing back the remaining demons to their own realm. Believing that they will never come back ever again.
It was unknown who she is, or why the crystal was suddenly on her possession, however, one thing is for sure...
Act 5 is real xD
hmmm i cant seem to get the epilogue to replay. :(
but dang, it sure does sound interesting O.o
Though im confused over something. wasnt there also a crystal atop the ice towers...?

Cremathick
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Summary :
Act 5 is real xD
Though im confused over something. wasnt there also a crystal atop the ice towers...?
I forgot if they took the crystal from Balthor's fortress or the frost towers. (Frost tower did got mentioned when Leon took the crystal)

freydom

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Summary :
Act 5 is real xD
I forgot if they took the crystal from Balthor's fortress or the frost towers. (Frost tower did got mentioned when Leon took the crystal)
i just managed to complete poe30 pheww...lol. And i read the exchange between miu and Theia/leon. 

So it was said that miu was just checking on the crystal functionality since her master has an interest in the artifacts of this world. and her words to theia when she whispered in her ear : "long live the king" i think it was a sarcastic comment, since all loyal subjects will say it out loud with pride and honor. This implies that the dark disciples together with their master might plot an assassination of the king/ attack on the kingdom in the coming acts. (just my speculation)

I am still unable to read the exchange at 24-3 (which i really regret when I skipped too fast past the convo). However at the top of the tower, the crystal was apparently there.Also, remember at the bottom of the tower, seems like leon and theia was sent on a mission to recover the crystal for the king. And miu said something such as the crystal was used to create a portal at abyssal fort. Abyssal fort meaning the 24-3 stage. So if i have to fill in the blanks in accordance to what you described and the scene played out at poe 30, then upon the defeat of balthor in 24-3,a  portal was  created by the crystal that sent balthor somewhere. leon touched the crystal and gained some insights/memories of ???

Other disjointed scenes:
1) humans pushed back remaining demons. 
 2) girl slept with a crystal...

I think there are gaps in plot. I cannot quite remember what happened at the bottom of the twin towers and why the both of them need to retrieve it, but assume it was stolen or something. (really not sure here) but likely the twin towers event fit in between the time where balthor was defeated and the girl was found sleeping with the crystal. I cant draw the links without seeing the screens of 24-3. T.T

but Leon gaining insights from touching the crystal sure is an interesting point.
Speculations without much basis:

Since Leon felt memories and emotions from the crystal that are filled with hate, anger and negativity, it perhaps belongs to either emma or ethan since they have a poor childhood.
Which could possibly suggest: 
1) crystal contains essence of emma as she was sealed within it?
2) Ethan who could have been sealed into the crystal in order to completely defeat emma since yknow ethan disappeared altogether?

which could make sense as to why if the crystal is needed to restore emma (was it needed at 24-3? i cannot quite remember)
and why Leon is the one that gets those memories from touching it?
Once again, wild speculation:
1) Could it be Leon is Ethan who has lost all his memories when sealed into the crystal and be given a false identity to live with? (sounds like asta XD)

Nothing is certain or remotely correct except that....
Act 5 is real XD..HYPE HYPE

Cremathick
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:18 pm

i just managed to complete poe30 pheww...lol. And i read the exchange between miu and Theia/leon. 

So it was said that miu was just checking on the crystal functionality since her master has an interest in the artifacts of this world. and her words to theia when she whispered in her ear : "long live the king" i think it was a sarcastic comment, since all loyal subjects will say it out loud with pride and honor. This implies that the dark disciples together with their master might plot an assassination of the king/ attack on the kingdom in the coming acts. (just my speculation)

I am still unable to read the exchange at 24-3 (which i really regret when I skipped too fast past the convo). However at the top of the tower, the crystal was apparently there.Also, remember at the bottom of the tower, seems like leon and theia was sent on a mission to recover the crystal for the king. And miu said something such as the crystal was used to create a portal at abyssal fort. Abyssal fort meaning the 24-3 stage. So if i have to fill in the blanks in accordance to what you described and the scene played out at poe 30, then upon the defeat of balthor in 24-3,a  portal was  created by the crystal that sent balthor somewhere. leon touched the crystal and gained some insights/memories of ???

Other disjointed scenes:

I think there are gaps in plot. I cannot quite remember what happened at the bottom of the twin towers and why the both of them need to retrieve it, but assume it was stolen or something. (really not sure here) but likely the twin towers event fit in between the time where balthor was defeated and the girl was found sleeping with the crystal. I cant draw the links without seeing the screens of 24-3. T.T

but Leon gaining insights from touching the crystal sure is an interesting point.

Since Leon felt memories and emotions from the crystal that are filled with hate, anger and negativity, it perhaps belongs to either emma or ethan since they have a poor childhood.
2) Ethan who could have been sealed into the crystal in order to completely defeat emma since yknow ethan disappeared altogether?

which could make sense as to why if the crystal is needed to restore emma (was it needed at 24-3? i cannot quite remember)
1) Could it be Leon is Ethan who has lost all his memories when sealed into the crystal and be given a false identity to live with? (sounds like asta XD)

Yeah, too many speculations can be made from the gaps of the story.
From how things are going, I am predicting that Ethan will be released as a new character during certain event, where we need to subjugate Emma or her minions that planned to resurrect her.
That Crystal sure has strong connections to Emma, it might contains the souls of Emma and others that were sacrificed during Emma's failed ritual, which explains the negativities.
Those souls mix with each other, having Emma as the dominating one, and eventually create a new persona.
A soul that truly befits a witch of calamity, which requires a great vessel to handle.

I kinda pictured that Theia might be used as a vessel for Emma's new soul, but, I don't know. Only a speculation.

And yeah, I also kinda expect if either Leon is somehow related to Ethan or not.

We can only wait for what they will release for the future.

And this is also why we need Fan fictions xD.
Cheers to those that are creating these alternate stories of Arathos. :D

(I should've not skipped all of the stories from start until 24-3. Even though I already restarted everything x-(.)

freydom

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:30 am

Other disjointed scenes:

From how things are going, I am predicting that Ethan will be released as a new character during certain event, where we need to subjugate Emma or her minions that planned to resurrect her.
That Crystal sure has strong connections to Emma, it might contains the souls of Emma and others that were sacrificed during Emma's failed ritual, which explains the negativities.
Those souls mix with each other, having Emma as the dominating one, and eventually create a new persona.
A soul that truly befits a witch of calamity, which requires a great vessel to handle.

I kinda pictured that Theia might be used as a vessel for Emma's new soul, but, I don't know. Only a speculation.

And yeah, I also kinda expect if either Leon is somehow related to Ethan or not.

(I should've not skipped all of the stories from start until 24-3. Even though I already restarted everything x-(.)
hahah woah, if theia is a vessel for emma, that wld be a pretty dark plot. imagine, leon is a vessel for ethan and theia a vessel for emma, and they have to kill each other xD

Cremathick
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:48 pm

Other disjointed scenes:

hahah woah, if theia is a vessel for emma, that wld be a pretty dark plot. imagine, leon is a vessel for ethan and theia a vessel for emma, and they have to kill each other xD
I actually like dark stories ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The background stories of some heroes are also pretty interesting, like Vincent (I kinda imagined his childhood to be like Guts from Berserk, lol)

For Victoria's and Miu's, I imagined theirs to be like a certain heroine from a Web Novel (The heroine was loathed by her family and other people because of her talentless self to use magic, not only that, she possess a crimson hair which makes her even more disgusted by people because of her abnormality. All she has is her superhuman strength and natural combat sense. Betrayed by her own family that she cherised, she swore to kill everyone related to her family, not stopping to that, she also targets other prestigious families that treated her like a trash before. She was taken in by a certain demon as an "Addition" to the demon lord's army, which she accepted and lived her life there, slowly gaining power and fame in order for her to execute her revenge.)
(Yeah, it's kinda opposite to what Victoria's story supposed to be xD Both of them have some similar circumstances, why not?)

Many of VF characters seems to be going for the justice/righteous side, so, it'll be somehow hard to expect them making a really dark stories for upcoming events and characters. Perhaps, maybe only a bit darkened. I like twists, both reasonable and unreasonable ones :D

I need to read more stuffs in order to expand my imaginations further. Both yours and Gracie's are pretty interesting too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

GraySea
Topic Author

Re: [Fan Work] (Update 11/01) Valiant Force Fan Fiction: The Chronicles of Titans (Moved)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Hey you guys :P

I actually have been following on the speculation of the thread, however it was really difficult for me to browse on my phone (~_~). I really loved your theory, creamathick, I actually tried to make Frey go back and play 24-3 lol. I hope you keep staying with the story, the development might surprise you! (I'm so excited aaaaaaaa) 

Lastly, I've decided since I've asked in feedback forum for a fan art forum, I will move the thread to the appropriate forum. So from now on, please continue to support the story here~