JeForceX
Topic Author

Re: [Fan Fiction] Pathway to Darkness

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:10 pm

A cameo of a certain valiant ;)

Shouldn't Siena refer to the character as 'shadow' instead? It's the in-universe term after all. But, okay though. Without previous knowledge of the term, people may misinterpret it as actual shadow, not the profession.

Speaking of Siena, she is having some sort of nightingale syndrome, isn't she? :lol:
Yes, a Shadow Valiant, and we know who she is. :)
The 'Shadow' class is a game term so when it comes to 'real life', people will label the female ninja as 'Kunoichi'.

The Nightingale Syndrome refers to 'the caregiver falling in love with the patient'.
In this scenario, the caregiver falls in love with her savior who is now her patient.

Stockholm Syndrome is meant for 'falling in love with the captor'.
Would you know of the term for 'falling in love with the savior'?

A new chapter! I was surprised when I read THOUSAND CHERRY BLOSSOM SLASH! She's in the story! XD Too bad Siena didn't have the time to ask or recognize who their savior was. Kira would probably recognize her as Akagi Izumi seem to be somewhat of an acquaintance with the shadow valiant. :)

Great chapter. So Siena and Kira finally hook up! Couldn't help but blush at the mention of Siena wiping Kira off lmao. Thanks for the fan service bit. I now see the couple in a new light. Excited to read up on the next installment.

P. S. I'd have trouble breathing too if Siena hugged me. If you know what I mean haha. :P

P. P. S. I know this is unrelated but I'm sorry for calling you the wrong name earlier in-game! That was so embarrassing. Lol
Thank you for the positive feedback and continuous support for my fan fiction! :)
I am currently experimenting with more romance and fan service but got to be careful not to cross the red line of no return haha!

P. S. I'd have trouble breathing too if Siena hugged me. If you know what I mean haha. :P
[Sound Effect] Boing Boing <- Would that be correct? :P

P. P. S. I know this is unrelated but I'm sorry for calling you the wrong name earlier in-game! That was so embarrassing. Lol
No worries, many people have mistaken me as James Wong which I feel is a compliment haha!
I do enjoy watching his video guides and he has contributed a lot to our community.

ashenwind

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:08 am

The Nightingale Syndrome refers to 'the caregiver falling in love with the patient'.
In this scenario, the caregiver falls in love with her savior who is now her patient.

Stockholm Syndrome is meant for 'falling in love with the captor'.
Would you know of the term for 'falling in love with the savior'?
I don't think there is a term for that yet. But it's most likely a suspension bridge effect at work. Usually this kind of feeling is short-lived, but I guess it remained because it was nurtured due to the fact that they traveled together for a while. It's either that, or it's 'transference', which is the reverse of nightingale syndrome.
Why do we talking about love psychology all of a sudden? :lol:
If I was not in need of other hero(s) for my squad (thus compelling me to safe up for valiant ticket), I'd most likely spend 4000 blood token to obtain Siena, just because I know what you mean. ;)

edit: I was kidding xp I actually thought to get Leah instead since I haven't got my share of vincent yet. But since I finally got him, I guess I'll really get a Siena on my next 4000 blood token

But speaking about what you mean, I guess Ellis has greater stretch of land and with higher altitude at that (at least, on her warlock artwork) :lol:

JeForceX
Topic Author

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:32 am

I don't think there is a term for that yet. But it's most likely a suspension bridge effect at work. Usually this kind of feeling is short-lived, but I guess it remained because it was nurtured due to the fact that they traveled together for a while. It's either that, or it's 'transference', which is the reverse of nightingale syndrome.
Why do we talking about love psychology all of a sudden? :lol:
Well, obviously love is in the air at this point of time.
Kira and Siena will love each other in secret but will not dare confess their feelings to each other.

I shall make this happen so when another pretty cute girl appears, the rilvalry shall begin! :twisted:

SoranoKanjoo

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:19 pm

Definitely a good continuation on the last chapter. It solidifies the dynamic between Siena and Kira. 

Though I'm a bit uncomfortable with the fanservice along the way, but heed it no mind, as it is only my preference. 

I have to say more descriptions will help people get engaged in the story more. ^^

JeForceX
Topic Author

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Definitely a good continuation on the last chapter. It solidifies the dynamic between Siena and Kira. 

Though I'm a bit uncomfortable with the fanservice along the way, but heed it no mind, as it is only my preference. 

I have to say more descriptions will help people get engaged in the story more. ^^
Thank you for supporting my work of fan fiction!

While fan service is not a mandatory storytelling component for fan fiction writing, it will certainly help spice up the story so it will not read like a boring 'folk tale' or 'children story'.
My target audience for this work of fan fiction is for readers aged 16 and above.

Do look forward to the next chapter in about 2 weeks time. :)

Zᴇғ

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:59 pm

CHAPTER 5! CHAPTER 5! CHAPTER 5! ((pretty please XD))
I don't think the fanservice was too much, just right.

BUT NO R16 PLS coz i cant read XD

I know who the Blood Lord is
it ’ s
the
GRYPHON
LORD
!!!!!!