ashenwind

Re: [Fan Fiction] Pathway to Darkness

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:04 pm

I have a feeling that a new cast will make appearance on the next chapter..

oh well, solemnly waiting for the cliffhanger to reach conclusion.

JeForceX
Topic Author

Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:31 pm

Nice chapter JeforceX! 
I especially like the dialogues/ character building between Siena and Kira  :)
Perhaps Siena magical healing abilities will be showcased next? 
Looking forward to your next chapter!!  
Thank you for reading and supporting my work of fan fiction! :)
Do look forward to the next chapter where emotions run high and how the relationship between Kira and Siena changes forever!

I have a feeling that a new cast will make appearance on the next chapter..

oh well, solemnly waiting for the cliffhanger to reach conclusion.
Aside from Kira, Siena, and obviously Ellis (later on), there will be at least 15 more cast members who will make this fan fiction a mind-blowing experience.

Stay tuned! ;)

SoranoKanjoo

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:55 pm

I finally got the chance to read your fanfiction! 

I like how you showcased the plot, as well as answering questions without spoiling too much. I also like the dynamic between Kira and Sienna, as it makes me interested on picking them up when I have extra Blood Tokens for them (which is... maybe decades by now). 

I'll keep tabs for the next chapter. 

JeForceX
Topic Author

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:35 am

I like how you showcased the plot, as well as answering questions without spoiling too much. I also like the dynamic between Kira and Sienna, as it makes me interested on picking them up when I have extra Blood Tokens for them (which is... maybe decades by now). 

As the story progresses further, it becomes harder to write as tough decisions are needed to be made and they have to make sense.
I need to think in both Kira's and Sienna's perspectives haha!

Gabrant

Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:03 am

I'm eagerly waiting for Faye-chan to show up!
Keep up the good work! I was thinking what if Kira is actually in love with Akagi Izumi? What problem that would pose if Kira ends up falling for Siena, too. Lol

SoranoKanjoo

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:05 pm

As the story progresses further, it becomes harder to write as tough decisions are needed to be made and they have to make sense.
I need to think in both Kira's and Sienna's perspectives haha!
I understand how it feels. Sometimes, you have to see if it fits well with your future decision. I await patiently, though, since it will have better quality than rushing it to get it done. 
I have no doubt you can think something good in no time. ^^

ashenwind

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:39 pm

I wonder if Siena will try to peek inside Kira's scarf/mask when she's tending to him later on.

Well, you might've realized this, but all of Kira's artworks never show parts of his face from above his lips down to his chin. 8-) Even the 3D models are also subject to this. I kinda perplexed on why anyone hasn't pointed this out ;)

JeForceX
Topic Author

Re: [Fan Fiction] Pathway to Darkness | Chapter 4 | Picking Up The Pieces

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:00 pm

Chapter 4 | Picking up the Pieces

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muffled Voice (Sweet): HEAVEN'S EMBRACE!
Muffled Voice (Sweet): [Crying Voice] Kira, please stay with me! Kira!~
Muffled Voice (Brave): THOUSAND CHERRY BLOSSOM SLASH!
Muffled Voice (Brave): Young priestess, take your friend and go to the town of Khorban now! I will handle the rest from here.
Muffled Voice (Sweet): [Crying Voice] Thank you! Thank you so much!~

As dawn breaks, the morning sun shines through the windows as gentle wind lifted the white curtains in succession. The room is peacefully quiet, almost too quiet for Kira to continue keeping his eyes closed. Kira moved from a lying down to a sitting posture.

Kira: Uhh .. where am I? Is this the afterlife?

Kira rubbed his eyes as he looked around the surrounding area. He is in a clean room full of white beds, pillows, andcurtains. Siena is sound asleep on his lap while holding on to his right hand tightly, with each finger crossing one another, and her hair fluttering through the wind in succession.

Kira: Such beauty! I guess Sister Siena shared the same fate as me.

Siena begins to show signs of waking up from her sleep while still keeping her fingers tightly crossed with Kira's.

Siena: Uhh .. Kira, are you awake?
Kira: Yes, this is Kira speaking.
Siena: [Crying Voice] Oh my goodness! Kira is finally awake after so many days!

Siena jumped onto Kira with tears in her eyes and hugged him so tightly that he is struggling to catch his breath. Kira responded with a hug onto Siena as well. The pair continued to hug each other quietly for a little bit.

Kira: How long has it been ever since I passed out?
Siena: It has been five days ever since you got knocked out in the forest.
Kira: Five days?! What happened to the cultists and monster after I passed out?
Siena: A powerful Kunoichi appeared just in time and took care of the cultists while I used my healing magic to keep you alive.

Kira: Do you know who she is?
Siena: She advised me to run as quickly as possible while she stayed behind to deal with the cultists and monster. I did not turn back to take a second glance.
Kira: Thank goodness for the Kunoichi! I am glad that we are both safe.
Siena: While you were out, I carried you all the way to the Cathedral of Khorban and sought for help.

Kira: Thank you Sister Siena for saving my life! I guess we are both on equal ground.
Siena: For the past few days, I helped to keep your body clean and wiped down your-
Kira: [Blushing] Ahh- does that mean ..
Siena: [Blushing] Ahh- yes, that one ..

The pair started blushing and created an awkward moment of silence for a while.

Kira: I have wasted too much time being knocked out. Got to keep up the pace and keep moving.
Siena: Are you still feeling pain anywhere?
Kira: There is no pain being felt anywhere on my body. I got to hurry up and search for Ellis Quinn since I am already here in Khorban.
Siena: Ellis usually hangs out at the library of Khorban. I will tag along with you in case any complications show up.

Kira and Siena began to pack up their belongings. As lots of items were lost during the fight in the forest, there is not much left to pack and the pair will have to purchase supplies from the town. The pair left the Cathedral of Khorban thereafter.

The morning sun rays shine onto the pair as they walked along the streets of Khorban towards the direction of the library. After some walking distance, Kira and Siena reached the Library of Khorban. Without hesitation, Kira pushed the doors open and walked into the library.

As Kira walked inside the library, he is greeted by rows and columns of towering shelves filled with books, stretching far beyond his wildest imaginations. He continues to walk around the library while Siena followed closely with a smile on her face.

Kira: This is a magnificent sight to behold!
Librarian: Indeed it is, only in the Library of Khorban. Are you looking for something young traveler?
Kira: I am not looking for a book, but a person by the name of 'Ellis Quinn'.
Librarian: Young'un Ellis? She was still around yesterday but left town as usual to indulge in her archaelogical hobbies.
Kira: Do you know where she is headed to?
Librarian: I have been informed that she is headed towards the region of 'Westpine' to study some archaeological sites.
Kira: Thank you Brother Librarian! I shall be on my way.
Librarian: Be safe on the road young traveler!

Kira and Siena made their way out from the Library of Khorban shortly after learning about Ellis' absence. As the pair returned to the main street, Kira began to speed up his walking pace while not speaking a single word. The spatial distance between Kira and Siena soon became visually obvious and Siena could not accept what is about to happen.

Siena: Kira, why are you walking so fast?
Kira: I am sorry Sister Siena, this is as far as you should follow me.
Siena: What happened? After all that we have been through together?
Kira: I cannot put you into any more danger after what happened thus far. Please return to the safety and hospitality of Namuu. I have to continue this journey alone.
Siena: Let me go with you. I do not fear death and I want to help you accomplish your mission.
Kira: Beyond this point is a pathway to darkness. Do you not need to return to your cathedral soon?

Siena kept quiet for a moment and did not reply to Kira' last question. She pulled off her priestess headdress and allowed it to fly away along with the wind. A gust of wind blows towards Siena's direction, lifting her crimson hair fluttering in succession, creating ripple waves on her red skirt and revealing a small glimpse of her pure white panties while she walks towards Kira. As Siena closed up the distance between Kira and herself, she gave him a tight hug while resting her cheek on his chest.

Siena: Kira, even through the pathway to darkness and till death, I will follow you. Time is not on our side so let us get going soon alright?
Kira heaved a sigh of relief and responded with a gentle hug while brushing the top of Siena's head wth his right hand.
Kira: [Sigh] Very well, I hope you know what you are doing. Let us go grab some food, traveling supplies, and then we will be heading out of town.

Kira and Siena proceeded to a nearby tavern to get some early lunch down in their bellies. Thereafter, they shopped around town for traveling supplies. Finally, they are done with what they have planned and rendezvous at the Gates of Khorban.

Siena: Comrade Kira, it is time.
Kira: Yes comrade Siena, let us be on our way - to the lands of Westpine we travel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous: Chapter 3 | Journey to Khorban
Current: Chapter 4 | Picking Up The Pieces
Next: Chapter 5 | To Be Advised (Coming Soon)

ashenwind

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:29 am

A cameo of a certain valiant ;)

Shouldn't Siena refer to the character as 'shadow' instead? It's the in-universe term after all. But, okay though. Without previous knowledge of the term, people may misinterpret it as actual shadow, not the profession.

Speaking of Siena, she is having some sort of nightingale syndrome, isn't she? :lol:

Gabrant

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:53 pm

A new chapter! I was surprised when I read THOUSAND CHERRY BLOSSOM SLASH! She's in the story! XD Too bad Siena didn't have the time to ask or recognize who their savior was. Kira would probably recognize her as Akagi Izumi seem to be somewhat of an acquaintance with the shadow valiant. :)

Great chapter. So Siena and Kira finally hook up! Couldn't help but blush at the mention of Siena wiping Kira off lmao. Thanks for the fan service bit. I now see the couple in a new light. Excited to read up on the next installment.

P. S. I'd have trouble breathing too if Siena hugged me. If you know what I mean haha. :P

P. P. S. I know this is unrelated but I'm sorry for calling you the wrong name earlier in-game! That was so embarrassing. Lol