Gabrant
Topic Author

Re: [FAN FICTION] CRIMSON SONATA

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:27 pm

ohhh.. an isekai type of story, I rarely seen this type of approach :)

He woke up in the coral woods I think? I may have forgotten if it's mentioned in the main story dialogue, and the map pre-words didn't mention anything about it, but it's the only area with pinkish trees as its map icon..

On a sides note, probably a dilemma torturing most online gamers in the world from time to time when they are short on money: to use the money to get something eat, or to use the money to play :lol:
Hey, ashenwind. You're right. He did end up there. The game didn't really have much info on some locations so I kind of made some liberties based on what's seen in the game. I may have to change this once the devs release more descriptions on locations in the future. :) I just thought it was interesting they called it Coral Woods and it sort of got me theorizing about its origin.

It's definitely a dilemma to some gamers, especially to the hero since he doesn't work. Lol thanks again for reading!
Finally got a chance to read this story. 

I'm not good at spotting grammar mistakes, so I can't help you with that.

The plot itself is interesting enough, as it managed to make me read all the way to the end. I'm also intrigued on how it will unfold. 

I guess I'd seen a lot of "main-character-transported-into-a-different-world" that makes it average for me, but I rather read the whole thing before I make judgement.

I'll be waiting for the next update.
Hey, thanks for taking the time to read! Haha I know exactly what you mean. I too have had my fair share of isekai or protag-transported-to-another-world stories, which is why I wanted to try to not make it as cliché as it already is. I do have some ideas that might do the trick but it's gonna be hard to pull off. The more I think about it, the more I get pumped up. This may backfire on me tho. Lmao

Thanks for your feedback! I happen to be comfortable with grammar as its part of my language studies, but I'll definitely make a few mistakes along the way. Any help is welcome. I will also be waiting for you to post your own fanfic since I know how well you write. :)

SoranoKanjoo

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:08 pm

I await for the future release of the chapter, then. :D I wonder how the two introduced character will meet? Answer it with a new entry, lol. 
Thanks for your feedback! I happen to be comfortable with grammar as its part of my language studies, but I'll definitely make a few mistakes along the way. Any help is welcome. I will also be waiting for you to post your own fanfic since I know how well you write. [img=15x17]images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif[/img]
Gah, that's another one person who shameless plug me as a writer. XD Anyway, I'll see what I can do. My muse is bugging me with Vincent/Nadia, or shall I shiptag them as Vindia, lol. 

JeForceX

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Did I just read Chapter 1 of 'Re:Zero' in Chapter 1 of 'Crimson Sonata'?
Well, I guess it was just my imagination playing tricks on me.

This sudden twist of plot has far too much contrast from the prologue.
We will have to wait and see what happens next though.

ashenwind

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Looking at the sneak peek, it seems the new arena hero will be Faye's long forgotten brother. Well, there might be some change in the final release, but for now the predictions are mostly pointing on this.

What do you think about this?