whodahackii

Re: Raid 2 (BETA)

Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Silmeria wrote:
whodahackii wrote:
Silmeria wrote:
The first raid resulted in smaller guilds being purged and guild merge happened.
I don't see why raid 2 won't end in the same result if the difficulty is too high.
There are also players who will move to stronger guild because who does not want rewards?
In the long run there will be more player quitting because they feel they can't keep up with the game.
Having high difficulty is okay, but insane difficulty is not. Please take this into consideration.

Also, if specific raid requires specific uncommon unit, please do something about job relics.
A single unit needs 1million gold and 70 job key relic to advance from 3-star to 5-star.
I don't mind the gold part because raid reward is enough to cover the expenses.
But job relics is another thing; with the average of 12 keys a day, people would need 6 days to train a single unit.
For people to clear 3 bosses within 2 weeks, you would need units with high Stats, lvl 30 just won't be enough, also the specific unit might not be usable anywhere else (mystics?) and the investment put into them can be put into another unit which will result in better performance in both PvE and PvP.

Simply if the effort needed to beat a feature is too high, people won't bother to try at all, and this would beat the purpose of a new feature.

Job keys problem, could you make another thread regarding this issue?

The main concern you said was not being able to train new unit fast enough for new content.
what happens when raid 2 is post beta, and you already have a squad built for it? you don't need keys anymore, or you don't train new unit anymore?
To be honest... difficulty is a thing, but not able to train new units for certain squad/strategy are definitely not a Raid content problem.

I already did a thread about it. And I'm just adding more points to support my argument.
It's unrelated directly but it will be problematic in the long run because new unit is introduced every 3 weeks (and more if you count abyssal gate) and also new features that will be introduced. And raid is a new feature, also there will be more raid in the future with different mechanic I believe.
By easing up job relic farming, people can enjoy new features more rather than considering them as chores.
Besides, don't you want more job relics? Those zedds can be used for talents too in the end.

I actually agree with your 'need more job relics'. just not towards 'all because of raid'.
Let's say if we share the same view, the Job Relics problem can actually be lifted if Dev introduce a NEW Break event between every other event!!

Silmeria

Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:40 pm

whodahackii wrote:
Silmeria wrote:
whodahackii wrote:
Job keys problem, could you make another thread regarding this issue?

The main concern you said was not being able to train new unit fast enough for new content.
what happens when raid 2 is post beta, and you already have a squad built for it? you don't need keys anymore, or you don't train new unit anymore?
To be honest... difficulty is a thing, but not able to train new units for certain squad/strategy are definitely not a Raid content problem.

I already did a thread about it. And I'm just adding more points to support my argument.
It's unrelated directly but it will be problematic in the long run because new unit is introduced every 3 weeks (and more if you count abyssal gate) and also new features that will be introduced. And raid is a new feature, also there will be more raid in the future with different mechanic I believe.
By easing up job relic farming, people can enjoy new features more rather than considering them as chores.
Besides, don't you want more job relics? Those zedds can be used for talents too in the end.

I actually agree with your 'need more job relics'. just not towards 'all because of raid'.
Let's say if we share the same view, the Job Relics problem can actually be lifted if Dev introduce a NEW Break event between every other event!!

Okay. Point taken.

angelohh17

Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:52 am

Silmeria wrote:

Simply if the effort needed to beat a feature is too high, people won't bother to try at all, and this would beat the purpose of a new feature.

Without any knowledge regarding the rewards of Raid 2 I don't think we can judge whether or not a feature is worth it. If the rewards truly are that unique, i.e. weapon/off hand sets that complement raid 1 sets -- then I bet many, if not most players, would be willing to invest in the most obscure heroes.
But yeah, I'm all for more job relics =P