Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Leon and Theia's Journey continues in April 2017

Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:58 pm

Cool I think basically our old Leons will be stuck at whichever level they are currently at once they got LB-ed before!

PLEASE KEEP LEON 5* AS USEFUL AS 4*!!! Then we can have 2 pullers ;)

Satsuki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author

Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:04 pm

I'm kinda confused, so what happens if I just have lvl 33 leon (not max lb)? Can i still promote him to 5*?
As we have state on the Q&A section, any Limit Break Leon (either lv 25 or 33), as long as you have Limit Break your Leon, it will stay as Legacy Heroes :)

Satsuki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author

Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:35 pm

I wonder if they can change summoner META :D
Stay tune on our next blog :D

Rain
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:52 pm

I'm kinda confused, so what happens if I just have lvl 33 leon (not max lb)? Can i still promote him to 5*?
As we have state on the Q&A section, any Limit Break Leon (either lv 25 or 33), as long as you have Limit Break your Leon, it will stay as Legacy Heroes :)
So what is exactly "Legacy Heroes" mean than an unique Leon that got limit break'd?

BlackPaw
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:12 pm

So what is exactly "Legacy Heroes" mean than an unique Leon that got limit break'd?
it is just heroes that whoever has it beyond the normal state aka no limit break can keep and use it but can't do anything with it and can't be acquired by any means again in the future.

knives07

Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:20 am

no love for Leon chaos knight T_T
they probably can't think of an ability and passive skill for him lmao.

KiteVII

Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:56 am

Hopefully the aura is still life steal so he is still useful at 5* for beginners.

whodahackii

Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Hopefully the aura is still life steal so he is still useful at 5* for beginners.
I think we couldn't have too much hope on different skill, but enhanced version of current Knight & Zealot skill + aura.
Maybe 30% lifesteal like Darrion and a the pulls, remains the same, as I recalled Blood Knight is a very very defensive unit with offensive skill.
(High Def multiplier while Pulling single target and taunting one target.)
As for Paladin, the aura will be Def buff on being attacked (like Victoria's HD, Aden's BK) and a Mass taunt, just wondering will he be reflecting dmg too? (if so, it sucks...only BK version is better)
But overall, we can never expect a single hero to be useful in Every separate class, such as Cybella's RH, Aden's BK, Vincent Gladiator just an example on underwhelming selection between the SAME HERO.

YayuSheng

Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:18 pm

i really hope you will not treat valiant this way, if LB for valiant make them can't be upgrade to *6 u will screw the veteran player that way, i hope this scenario will not repeat if you decide to make *6 valiant, 
i'm not happy about legacy Leon, but it's ok for me because Leon drop rate quiet moderate, in can be obtain through summon, but for valiant it's different story if u put this legacy system to valiant i will really really disapointed, that's why i try to state my opinion first even this is specalution, because from my experience u developer tend to beta on going, but because of that something in game already feel broken, & our suggestion will be late response, my example is the raid system even u called that beta many guild already broken before u guys put down the fire

I know this is just my specaluation, i am just be aware;), because i love this game, & from my point of view this game still the best mobile game for me, so pls apoligize me if i said something wrong in my reply. ty in advance

Lightwind
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:06 pm

I have an alternative suggestion regarding what to do with the old Theia and Leon heroes. Now, I know that the summon rate for them is not too bad and thus it should be easy to get them again. However, your system should be able to do this: 

Why not scan through each player and check to see if they have a max LB Theia or Leon? If they do, let them keep those heroes as legacy heroes, but as a reward for taking the trouble to use them as MLB heroes even though there were 5* alternatives, send them a max level/max trained 3* Theia or 4* Leon with the same faith/job via post box which they can then train to 5*? 

Some of the player base would have just continued using them out of say, sentimentality, or role-playing reasons/feel, or because you told us to expect them to be upgraded, or simply because you gave us those heroes to start off with. Don't make it feel like a punishment for the players who chose to do so.