Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:20 pm

+1 to Lightwind

AliciaD
Valiant Moderator
Valiant Moderator

Re: Leon and Theia's Journey continues in April 2017

Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Hello everyone!

Let me clear with everyone that you guys are not being punished for not taking care or keep Leon and Theia as deep down you hope that one day that they will be upgraded to 5-stars.
Please do not state it as Punishment! 

Q: Will the summoning rates for Leon and Theia become harder during this patch?
A: No, their summoning rates will remain the same as we hope more players will be using our story characters.
The information of Developer Blog is very clear that every Limit Break Hero is a Legacy Hero that cannot be changed or Limit Break further or Promoted to another stars.
As everyone concerns that we will change the gacha rate, we sure we will not as the rate will stay at it is :) 

Still a feedback is feedback, we are appreciate everyone concern and suggestion for the future. I will definitely pass on this message to the team :D
Thank you !

JeForceX

Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Hello everyone!

Let me clear with everyone that you guys are not being punished for not taking care or keep Leon and Theia as deep down you hope that one day that they will be upgraded to 5-stars.

A: No, their summoning rates will remain the same as we hope more players will be using our story characters.
The information of Developer Blog is very clear that every Limit Break Hero is a Legacy Hero that cannot be changed or Limit Break further or Promoted to another stars.
As everyone concerns that we will change the gacha rate, we sure we will not as the rate will stay at it is :) 

Still a feedback is feedback, we are appreciate everyone concern and suggestion for the future. I will definitely pass on this message to the team :D
Thank you !
How about increasing the summon rate for both Leon and Theia on the patch (limited time event period) that they will be getting their 4* and 5* upgrades?

This will certainly be rewarding for players who have already limit broken their Leon and Theia as a form of 'recovering from losses'.

YayuSheng

Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello everyone!

Thank you !
pls don't blame us if we feel it's like a punishment, because we feel that our effort to LB it's like useless, or i have a better term we feel like being traped:(, i'm sorry no other way to make it sound positive, except there is incentive by having a legacy

knives07

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Last edited by knives07 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

knives07

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Hello everyone!

Thank you !

so it would seem.. but let me warn you.. don't you dare give this bull of an excuse when you do this to our valiants as well, when you finally decided to give them the option of awakening to 6*, they should have a special exception due to their rarity. or you will have a lot of players quit again.

freydom

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:06 pm

In the defence of the developers, I feel that the decision to make MLB leon and theia units legacy units are fair and just. 

Logic stems from a few points:
1) Drop rates of theia and leon will remain unchanged. Just keep playing and surely anyone will get enough material to make a lvl 40 theia or leon within a month of two.

2) Since a few patches back, there were rumours and hints dropped by the people from the company that theia and leon will get a remake sooner or later. All players should be well prepared already. If you made a decision to MLB theia (which i can never understand since from upgrading heroes we know from experience going anywhere beyond +2 will be a waste of resource for a 3 star unit), then well that is obviously a mistake,(non mistake if you come from the perspective of I dig n love a 3 star theia for sentimental value). So mistake or not (since mistake is also a matter of perspective as different people enjoy the same game differently) , just own it and live with it. 

By the same method of reasoning but from an alternative perspective, in this instance, I can also argue that why do developers not reduce the summoning rate for leons and theias since I now feel likes its a punishment to have taken up at least 50 hero slots for keeping every single leon and theia draws. Should I not have been rewarded for sacrificing my 50 over hero slots in anticipation of a further job path from these heroes?

Why should players who did not sacrifice their hero slots get the same drop rate now? I mean, by that reasoning, sure I can choose to blame the developers too right? But thinking quickly, it is clear the onus and the blame does not fall on the developers. These are all our own "mistakes". So just own it, and make the next best move. To compensate players who choose to MLB their leons and theias if you push for it, I would feel like it is unfair for players like me who sacrificed their hero slots( a fair majority of us).  

3) If you have MLB a leon zealot which I would think make sense for many who runs a SDD formation, then good for you, cause that leon would have served your purpose. And just in case you think i am a winner from this change, I am too a victim with a lvl 27 leon zealot. But hey, I stopped at 27 when I heard rumors and reason out myself, that surely a MLB leon would be a risky move when the change come. So it therefore is a strategic move to not MLB  a leon further in anticipation of that change. As mentioned before, if you made a lvl 35 leon n used him well, then it still works brilliant for you. IMO the developers are nice enough to keep the summoning rate the same which makes the legacy hero a non event anyway. 

Lastly, if you guys feel something should be done for legacy heroes, then may I just propose a more generic solution, that is to allow players at a high cost, to reset all heroes to their 3 star forms. Valiants included. That way we can always easily reallocate our in game resources appropriately in accordance to our gaming needs at any point in time.  That is a winning solution for us players. But will that hurt the developers profit? We will not get a clear picture unless we work in their company, and it is a reality that we should accept that some decisions need to be avoided or made to ensure the company ability to survive.

Sure enough, this game thus far has some areas that are a letdown in planning (such as raid which I complained a fair amount), the legacy heroes arrangement imo is a fair one.  
Thank you developers for your hard work. The upcoming updates are exciting and I am looking forward to it. 

Rain
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:29 pm

I have a MLB Leon, and I didn't feel disappointed or what at all, even I didn't use him anymore. And if even I can promote my MLB one, I chose to keep him over, for the "Without 5* heroes" trials.

And for some people who didn't have BK Darrion or Samurai Miu, a Zealot Leon really helps if you want to create a SDD squad for now.

Here's the stats if anyone wondering.

---

That said, it's okay to keep Leon and Theia as a Legacy Heroes. But please, as many people above, don't treat Valiants this way in the future if you planning to release 6* for Valiants. It's not easy to get them, at least it need a month to get 2 Valiants.

YayuSheng

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:19 pm

In the defence of the developers, I feel that the decision to make MLB leon and theia units legacy units are fair and just. 

Logic stems from a few points:
1) Drop rates of theia and leon will remain unchanged. Just keep playing and surely anyone will get enough material to make a lvl 40 theia or leon within a month of two.

2) Since a few patches back, there were rumours and hints dropped by the people from the company that theia and leon will get a remake sooner or later. All players should be well prepared already. If you made a decision to MLB theia (which i can never understand since from upgrading heroes we know from experience going anywhere beyond +2 will be a waste of resource for a 3 star unit), then well that is obviously a mistake,(non mistake if you come from the perspective of I dig n love a 3 star theia for sentimental value). So mistake or not (since mistake is also a matter of perspective as different people enjoy the same game differently) , just own it and live with it. 

By the same method of reasoning but from an alternative perspective, in this instance, I can also argue that why do developers not reduce the summoning rate for leons and theias since I now feel likes its a punishment to have taken up at least 50 hero slots for keeping every single leon and theia draws. Should I not have been rewarded for sacrificing my 50 over hero slots in anticipation of a further job path from these heroes?

Why should players who did not sacrifice their hero slots get the same drop rate now? I mean, by that reasoning, sure I can choose to blame the developers too right? But thinking quickly, it is clear the onus and the blame does not fall on the developers. These are all our own "mistakes". So just own it, and make the next best move. To compensate players who choose to MLB their leons and theias if you push for it, I would feel like it is unfair for players like me who sacrificed their hero slots( a fair majority of us).  

3) If you have MLB a leon zealot which I would think make sense for many who runs a SDD formation, then good for you, cause that leon would have served your purpose. And just in case you think i am a winner from this change, I am too a victim with a lvl 27 leon zealot. But hey, I stopped at 27 when I heard rumors and reason out myself, that surely a MLB leon would be a risky move when the change come. So it therefore is a strategic move to not MLB  a leon further in anticipation of that change. As mentioned before, if you made a lvl 35 leon n used him well, then it still works brilliant for you. IMO the developers are nice enough to keep the summoning rate the same which makes the legacy hero a non event anyway. 

Lastly, if you guys feel something should be done for legacy heroes, then may I just propose a more generic solution, that is to allow players at a high cost, to reset all heroes to their 3 star forms. Valiants included. That way we can always easily reallocate our in game resources appropriately in accordance to our gaming needs at any point in time.  That is a winning solution for us players. But will that hurt the developers profit? We will not get a clear picture unless we work in their company, and it is a reality that we should accept that some decisions need to be avoided or made to ensure the company ability to survive.

Sure enough, this game thus far has some areas that are a letdown in planning (such as raid which I complained a fair amount), the legacy heroes arrangement imo is a fair one.  
Thank you developers for your hard work. The upcoming updates are exciting and I am looking forward to it. 
we can agree to diasagree, for leon & Theia i am a bit dissapointed like i said in my previous post, but i'll try to swallow it no problem, but i think we have to agree that the dev can't do this scenario to valiant right?, about profit, as long we play the game they will get profit

& of course if valiant already LB they should give us an incentive, don't just make it can do awakening like there is no sacrifice on our LB valiant, the point is, pls think carefully before u decide to add awakening valiant, & please measure everything so the dissapointing echo will not many to your end

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:28 pm

They'll probably require you to MLB your valiant before making it 6* :p