Here are a few current features that we feel are time consuming and repetitive for players:
- Regular Daily Event Stages (Goldmine, Tower of Despair, and Capitol)
We understand many players have already cleared all difficulties of these daily event stages, but still have to spend time to manually play through them even after mastering the gameplay. We want to reduce the session time here!
- We plan to allow players to just spend 1 key but receive 3 to 5 keys worth of rewards depending on the Event Boost day!
- In short, the time spent for 3-5 runs for each stage will be reduced to just 1 Daily Event Stage run!
- Special Event Stages
In Story mode, players can use Express Tickets 1x or 3x to reduce the time required for farming the battles. However, Special Event stages require players to either play manually or auto play per every 5/10/15 energy depending on the chosen difficulty. We know a lot of players have suggested us to just allow the use of Express Tickets for this, but that might take away the tactical gameplay of Valiant Force in Events, making it just like “Expressing” the events. This issue will be further exasperated when players can just use Express Tickets in master difficulty during the Ladder event, which will just create mindless gameplay for players in the game. Here is a possible solution for this:
- We plan to allow players to choose the number of tries together as 1 run. This means that players can choose to fight 1, 2 or 3 battles in 1 run, which also means that you will spend 1, 2 or 3 battles worth of energy in 1 run. Using gems to retry will also reflect the multiplier of the committed battles in post scene.
- This will allow players to spend their energy faster in doing 1 run rather than 3 runs if they can already easily clear the difficulties of the event.
- Event Pacing : 2-week Events and Story Events
We hear many players mentioning that the 2-week Events place a lot of emphasis on training the new heroes, causing players to have less time to revisit training their old heroes and work on the completion of Story mode. We wish to change the Event cycle so that players will have more time to enjoy their new trained heroes and have more time to manage their squad for content like Raid and also able to return to Story mode to complete their milestone:
- We will change the Event cycle from every 2 weeks to a 2 week event followed by an all new 1 week story mode event;
- New Heroes will only be introduced every 3 weeks instead;
- The 1 Week Story Events will have interesting items deployed to Story stages throughout the event duration for players to obtain. Now, players can expend their Express tickets once again to complete their uncompleted milestones again. This 1 week Story event is aimed at allowing players to progress faster for their Heroes, Equipment, Runes, etc.