• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9
 
User avatar
Satsuki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:48 pm
Contact:

Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Dear Adventurers,

The second wave of the Valiant’s Revamp is here! Our developers have discussed and felt that it was right to show you the concepts that they have come up with for the other 12 Valiant classes!
Rest assured, the first 12 that you guys have already seen will be undergoing more iterations and testing before we deem them ready for their big showcase! Do leave your comments for the first 6 of them, and standby for the other 6! 

---

Shizu Samurai
Old Hero’s Despair (CD:6)
  • Direct Damage 125 - 155% of ATK (AOE + shaped)
  • Debuff MAG 35% for 2 turns (AOE + shaped)
  • Debuff DEF 35% for 2 turns (AOE + shaped)
Old Flow of the Sword
When Allies in Aura attack: 30% Chance to Trigger Allies to unleash Attack 85%

New Hero’s Despair (CD:5)
  • Debuff DEF 50% for 3 turns (AOE + shaped)
  • Direct Damage 110 - 140% of ATK (AOE + shaped)
  • Debuff ATK 50% for 3 turns (AOE + shaped)
New Flow of the Sword
When Ally in Aura attack: 35% Chance to Ally Unleash Attack 100%


Shizu Ninja
Old Shadow Swap Technique (CD:4)
  • SWAP
  • Debuff Target DEF 20 - 50% for 2 turns 
  • Grant Stealth for 2 Turns 

New Shadow Swap Technique (CD:4)
  • SWAP
  • Buff Self 10-40% ATK of ATK for 3 Turns
  • Grant Stealth for 3 Turns

Kiera Mind Warder
Old Volt Paralysis (CD:7)
  • Direct Damage 115-145% of MAG (3x3)
  • Debuff MAG 10% of MAG for 1 turn (3x3)
  • Skill Delay for 2 Turns (3x3)
Old Vengeance
When Allies in aura get hit: 40% Chance for Unleash Attack 85% (SELF)

New Volt Paralysis (CD:6)
  • Debuff MAG 30% 2 turns (3x3) --> Cast first
  • Direct Damage 150 - 180% of MAG (3x3)
  • Skill Delay for 2 Turns (3x3)
New Vengeance
When Allies in aura gets hit: 35% Chance for Skill Delay for 1 Turns (Allies)


Kiera Warlock
Old Infernal Gate (CD:7)
  • Direct Damage 115-145% of MAG (3x3)
  • Leech 200% of the Damage
  • Cast Dimensional Door (Target Enemy)
Old Infernal Retribution
When others in Aura get Hit: 40% Chance for Unleash Poison Damage 60% of MAG for 2 Turns (SELF)

New Infernal Gate (CD:6)
  • Direct Damage 150-180% of MAG (AOE +)
  • Confuse Enemies for 2 turns (AOE +)
  • Team Leech 10% of the Damage (All allies)
New Infernal Retribution
When others in Aura get Hit: 45% Chance for Unleash  Poison Damage 60% of MAG for 3 Turns (SELF)

Darrion Paladin
Old Mirror Force (CD:5)
  • Inflict Taunt all for 3 turns (ALL)
  • Buff DEF 30% for 3 turns based of DEF (SELF)
  • Reflect 40-100% damage taken for 3 turns (SELF)
Old Everlasting Protector
When Allies in aura Gets hit: 95% Chance to Absorb 30% (ALLY)

New Mirror Force (CD:4)
  • Inflict Taunt all for 3 turns (ALL)
  • HP Shield 100% for 3 turns based of DEF (SELF)
  • Reflect 90 - 150% damage taken for 3 turns (SELF)
New Everlasting Protector
When Allies in aura Gets hit: 75% Chance to Heal Shield 25% for 2 Turns (ALLY)


Darrion Blood Knight
Old Will of the Blood Lord (CD:5)
  • Inflict Taunt 1 for 3 turns (TARGET ENEMY)
  • Direct Damage 150% of DEF (TARGET ENEMY) AND Leech 160-220% of Damage (SELF) 
  • Buff DEF 30% for 2 turns based of DEF (SELF)
New Will of the Blood Lord (CD:5)
  • Inflict Taunt 1 for 4 turns (TARGET ENEMY)
  • Direct Damage 150-180% of DEF (TARGET ENEMY) AND Team Leech 30% of Damage (All Allies)
  • Bleed 80% of DEF for 2 turns (TARGET ENEMY)

New Skills
  1. Confuse: An enemy inflicted with the confuse skill will move randomly before the start of their turn. 
  2. Heal Shield: A mitigating shield which heals as well. Example: 5000 damage = Mitigate 1250 damage and heal 1250 hp.
    (In PvP, since healing is dampened, it will mitigate 1250 and heal 625)
  3. Bleed: When unit who has been debuffed with bleed moves/swaps position/attacks/casts spells, he will take damage
 
User avatar
Rain
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: In Your Heart

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Question about Confuse

"An enemy inflicted with the confuse skill will move randomly before the start of their turn."

Which one is it?

1. Move randomly & uses their turn.
2. Either move/attack their own allies on their range.

3. JUST move randomly and still can use their turn to attack.

Edit: It's the 3rd, confirmed by MiloD.
Last edited by Rain on Sun May 21, 2017 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
airkon
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:44 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 6:22 pm

No aura changes for Darrion BK?
 
User avatar
DDan
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:33 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 pm

This is pretty exciting! They definitely have more worth comparing now to their previous skill set
 
User avatar
whodahackii
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:49 pm
Location: Taiwan

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 6:37 pm

What is Team leech?

Can bleed trigger multiple times if the unitb move and refreshed, or attack (triggered multiple times)?
 
User avatar
DDan
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:33 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Rain wrote:
Question about Confuse

"An enemy inflicted with the confuse skill will move randomly before the start of their turn."

Which one is it?

1. Move randomly & uses their turn.
2. Either move/attack their own allies on their range.
3. JUST move randomly and still can use their turn to attack.

I would probably say the 3rd option
1. Move randomly & uses their turn. - The move comes before the start of their turn
2. Either move/attack their own allies on their range. - They would have just name it Charm
3. JUST move randomly and still can use their turn to attack.- Well it does break formation defense bonus and aura though randomly
 
User avatar
Sonny6166
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:10 pm

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 6:55 pm

DDan wrote:
Rain wrote:
Question about Confuse

"An enemy inflicted with the confuse skill will move randomly before the start of their turn."

Which one is it?

1. Move randomly & uses their turn.
2. Either move/attack their own allies on their range.
3. JUST move randomly and still can use their turn to attack.

I would probably say the 3rd option
1. Move randomly & uses their turn. - The move comes before the start of their turn
2. Either move/attack their own allies on their range. - They would have just name it Charm
3. JUST move randomly and still can use their turn to attack.- Well it does break formation defense bonus and aura though randomly

Agree, not stating whether is 100% or not, so lets assume is 100%
can still be resist thou, but is a great aura breaker.
 
User avatar
YayuSheng
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Satsuki wrote:
Dear Adventurers,

The second wave of the Valiant’s Revamp is here! Our developers have discussed and felt that it was right to show you the concepts that they have come up with for the other 12 Valiant classes!
Rest assured, the first 12 that you guys have already seen will be undergoing more iterations and testing before we deem them ready for their big showcase! Do leave your comments for the first 6 of them, and standby for the other 6! 

---

Shizu Samurai
Old Hero’s Despair (CD:6)
  • Direct Damage 125 - 155% of ATK (AOE + shaped)
  • Debuff MAG 35% for 2 turns (AOE + shaped)
  • Debuff DEF 35% for 2 turns (AOE + shaped)
Old Flow of the Sword
When Allies in Aura attack: 30% Chance to Trigger Allies to unleash Attack 85%

New Hero’s Despair (CD:5)
  • Debuff DEF 50% for 3 turns (AOE + shaped)
  • Direct Damage 110 - 140% of ATK (AOE + shaped)
  • Debuff ATK 50% for 3 turns (AOE + shaped)
New Flow of the Sword
When Ally in Aura attack: 35% Chance to Ally Unleash Attack 100%


Shizu Ninja
Old Shadow Swap Technique (CD:4)
  • SWAP
  • Debuff Target DEF 20 - 50% for 2 turns 
  • Grant Stealth for 2 Turns 

New Shadow Swap Technique (CD:4)
  • SWAP
  • Buff Self 10-40% ATK of ATK for 3 Turns
  • Grant Stealth for 3 Turns

Kiera Mind Warder
Old Volt Paralysis (CD:7)
  • Direct Damage 115-145% of MAG (3x3)
  • Debuff MAG 10% of MAG for 1 turn (3x3)
  • Skill Delay for 2 Turns (3x3)
Old Vengeance
When Allies in aura get hit: 40% Chance for Unleash Attack 85% (SELF)

New Volt Paralysis (CD:6)
  • Debuff MAG 30% 2 turns (3x3) --> Cast first
  • Direct Damage 150 - 180% of MAG (3x3)
  • Skill Delay for 2 Turns (3x3)
New Vengeance
When Allies in aura gets hit: 35% Chance for Skill Delay for 1 Turns (Allies)


Kiera Warlock
Old Infernal Gate (CD:7)
  • Direct Damage 115-145% of MAG (3x3)
  • Leech 200% of the Damage
  • Cast Dimensional Door (Target Enemy)
Old Infernal Retribution
When others in Aura get Hit: 40% Chance for Unleash Poison Damage 60% of MAG for 2 Turns (SELF)

New Infernal Gate (CD:6)
  • Direct Damage 150-180% of MAG (AOE +)
  • Confuse Enemies for 2 turns (AOE +)
  • Team Leech 10% of the Damage (All allies)
New Infernal Retribution
When others in Aura get Hit: 45% Chance for Unleash  Poison Damage 60% of MAG for 3 Turns (SELF)

Darrion Paladin
Old Mirror Force (CD:5)
  • Inflict Taunt all for 3 turns (ALL)
  • Buff DEF 30% for 3 turns based of DEF (SELF)
  • Reflect 40-100% damage taken for 3 turns (SELF)
Old Everlasting Protector
When Allies in aura Gets hit: 95% Chance to Absorb 30% (ALLY)

New Mirror Force (CD:4)
  • Inflict Taunt all for 3 turns (ALL)
  • HP Shield 100% for 3 turns based of DEF (SELF)
  • Reflect 90 - 150% damage taken for 3 turns (SELF)
New Everlasting Protector
When Allies in aura Gets hit: 75% Chance to Heal Shield 25% for 2 Turns (ALLY)


Darrion Blood Knight
Old Will of the Blood Lord (CD:5)
  • Inflict Taunt 1 for 3 turns (TARGET ENEMY)
  • Direct Damage 150% of DEF (TARGET ENEMY) AND Leech 160-220% of Damage (SELF) 
  • Buff DEF 30% for 2 turns based of DEF (SELF)
New Will of the Blood Lord (CD:5)
  • Inflict Taunt 1 for 4 turns (TARGET ENEMY)
  • Direct Damage 150-180% of DEF (TARGET ENEMY) AND Team Leech 30% of Damage (All Allies)
  • Bleed 80% of DEF for 2 turns (TARGET ENEMY)

New Skills
  1. Confuse: An enemy inflicted with the confuse skill will move randomly before the start of their turn. 
  2. Heal Shield: A mitigating shield which heals as well. Example: 5000 damage = Mitigate 1250 damage and heal 1250 hp.
    (In PvE, since healing is dampened, it will mitigate 1250 and heal 625)
  3. Bleed: When unit who has been debuffed with bleed moves/swaps position/attacks/casts spells, he will take damage

Surprisingly the second wave revamped actually really good(Mostly)
Okay will describe a brief of my opinion :
*Shizu Ninja now at least doesn't feel underwhelming anymore compare Kira, & most importantly the aura of reset still there & with her damage strengthen it give the aura more chance (because off higher possibility to kill);)
* Shizu Samurai, i will let the samurai user to give the opinion, but for me it looks like a counter to champion, but the obvious one is a pve material
* Both Kiera, i can't describe it very well but deep inside me there is a hype that want to try it, bcs already many scenario in my head the way to use her
*Darrion BK once a heal slave, now might be relevant again whether in pve or pvp solely  because of leech & bleed, but i wonder how the ai will works if they inflicted with bleed are they will like sven zerker <25% (Suicide xD).
*Darrion Paladin i can't clearly give my thought, but PVE obviusly, about arena the aura seems can be work but idk for sure.

but ty for reassuring us that the previous revamped also in on going testing ;) because idk u dev realize this  or not, the new Mind warder skill of Kiera can make shizu Magebane obselete in comparison, but i think u already know & setting up a surprise for us ;)
Last edited by YayuSheng on Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
Rain
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: In Your Heart

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 7:24 pm

DDan wrote:
I would probably say the 3rd option
1. Move randomly & uses their turn. - The move comes before the start of their turn
2. Either move/attack their own allies on their range. - They would have just name it Charm
3. JUST move randomly and still can use their turn to attack.- Well it does break formation defense bonus and aura though randomly

Sonny6166 wrote:
Agree, not stating whether is 100% or not, so lets assume is 100%
can still be resist thou, but is a great aura breaker.


Whoops, I should said move randomly then uses their turn on the 1st choice.

The 2nd choice is similar to charm, we had it already.
But charm effects is immediately triggered and it's affecting all units that got hit by it.
Meanwhile this confuse thing is last for 2 turns.
Errr, I dunno what I'm talking about tho, let's skip this.

3rd choice, yea, aura-breaker is good. But this is comes from a skill that has 6CD.
In the arena, I think either your or enemy's squad doesn't have a full squad anymore / some of them already moving.
So it's kinda... meh.

I hope it's the 1st.
 
User avatar
Munilet
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:21 am
Location: Java

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Fri May 19, 2017 8:45 pm

I love this second wave of Valiant Revamp..
Although I have some concern in Kiera Warlock new Skill..

You remove the important element from Warlock..
- Ability to Teleport enemies (Talissa is unique and she don't have it -but she can summon her pet anywhere in Battle Area so it might be her "Teleport" ability)
- Poison (only exist in her Aura)

I would suggest this instead..

Direct Damage 115-145% of MAG (3x3) (same with her old skill)
Force Teleport position between enemies in targeted area
Poisoning ground that last for Three Turn, Enemies in top of it will dealt Poison Damage equal to 40℅ of Hero's MAG for 2 Turn


*Force Teleport will completely scramble/mix the opposing team, the animation will be like "Teleport" animation -and it will affect all enemies in affected skill area..
But it will not Teleport them in random position, they only exchange their position by one another..
This will let player to destroy team with high aura link reliant..

The different between Force Teleport and Confuse is, Force Teleport still maintaining the key factor of Warlock as Teleporter..
I think Confuse is more suitable with Mind Warder..



p.s this skill I have suggested is actually my suggestion during Forum Event that let people suggesting new skill for future Heroes..
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9