knives07

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Wed May 31, 2017 9:28 pm

Dear Valiants, 
The Final wave of the Valiants Revamp concepts are here! MiloD finally received access to the files!

Freya Gladiator
Inferno Strike
Direct Damage 125 - 155% of ATK (AOE 3 Pierce) →120 - 150% of ATK
Burns tile equal to 35% magical damage based on ATK for 2 turns (AOE) →50%for 2 turns
Stun 2 Turns → Stun1 turn
CD: 6 →5

All for One
For each ally in aura, increase 10% ATK based on ATK → 20%ATK based on ATK

Freya Berserker
Embodiment of Rage
Buff ATK 150% - 210% for 2 turns based on ATK (SELF) →160-220%for 2 turns based on ATK
Direct Damage 100% of ATK (Target Enemy)  → No change
Debuff DEF 30% for 2 turns (SELF) →Reduce this Hero’s HP by 20%
CD: 6

Retaliate with Force
When Self Gets hit  →When Allies Attack
30% Chance to →35% Chance to
Trigger Stun for 1 turn (ALLY) →Amplify Damage by 15% to target enemy for 2 turns
Trigger Attack 75% (ALLY) →Trigger Attack 85% of ATK (SELF)

Lucille Witch Doctor
Haunting Nightmares
When Allies in aura Gets Healed →When Allies get Hit
40% Chance to →35% Chance to
Self unleash 60% Poison Based on MAG for 2 Turns (SELF) →Charm enemy (SELF)

This is an entirely different concept to make Kane RH the go-to hero for PvE!
Kane Royal Huntsman
Misguided Volley
Buff ATK 25% of CRI for 3 turns (SELF) →Cast Buff 50-80% DEF of ATK for 3 Turns (Self or Allies)
Misdirect to 1 Friendly Target for 3 Turns(SELF + ALLIES)
Grant Reflect 30-60% to Target for 3 Turns →Cast Buff 40% ATK of ATK for 3 Turns (Self Only)
CD: 5 →4

Essence Recoil
When Ally get Hit
30% Chance to →40% Chance to
Trigger Self to ATK 85% Based on ATK →Trigger Self to ATK 100% Based on ATK

What do you guys think?
why oh why are you making freya berserker weak? she's the only woman valiant that can wield two handed swords and now you make her reduce her hp for 20% for two turns? not only that but her atk buff is only for two turns? is this the might of a FIGHTER VALIANT??? A VALIANT REALLY??? are you fuc*ing kidding me?!?!?!, Milo revise the embodiment of rage. if you don't no one in their right mind would use a freya berserker anymore, that job will forever be extinct like the 5* hero Zedd. (very disappointing)

YayuSheng

Wed May 31, 2017 9:52 pm

Dear Valiants, 
The Final wave of the Valiants Revamp concepts are here! MiloD finally received access to the files!

Freya Gladiator
Inferno Strike
Burns tile equal to 35% magical damage based on ATK for 2 turns (AOE) →50%for 2 turns

All for One

Freya Berserker
Embodiment of Rage
Buff ATK 150% - 210% for 2 turns based on ATK (SELF) →160-220%for 2 turns based on ATK

Retaliate with Force
Trigger Stun for 1 turn (ALLY) →Amplify Damage by 15% to target enemy for 2 turns

Lucille Witch Doctor
Haunting Nightmares

Kane Royal Huntsman
Misguided Volley
Buff ATK 25% of CRI for 3 turns (SELF) →Cast Buff 50-80% DEF of ATK for 3 Turns (Self or Allies)
Grant Reflect 30-60% to Target for 3 Turns →Cast Buff 40% ATK of ATK for 3 Turns (Self Only)

Essence Recoil
When Ally get Hit

What do you guys think?
why oh why are you making freya berserker weak? she's the only woman valiant that can wield two handed swords and now you make her reduce her hp for 20% for two turns? not only that but her atk buff is only for two turns? is this the might of a FIGHTER VALIANT??? A VALIANT REALLY??? are you fuc*ing kidding me?!?!?!, Milo revise this. if you don't no one in their right mind would use a freya berserker anymore, that job will forever be extinct like the 5* hero Zedd. (very disappointing)
ah yes i see ur point, i didn't notice before, but it seems it's not 20% for 2 turn maybe you misread it. regarding buff from skill i think 2 turn not so bad though because the skill cd precisely before next turn. but i think her aura better than before.
but ofc i need to agree with u at some point, without we include sven & other champion. if we rank based on freiya revamped will be:
Freiya dragoon > freiya warlord, > freiya berserker > freiya gladiator
So yes if we got freiya from scratch we might be not consider to make freiya zerker & freiya gladiator, 
we can conclude for freiya the 2nd revamped are not so hyped or good

PS: but zerker freiya might be can be used in pve at least bcs of the 15% amplify

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wed May 31, 2017 9:57 pm

I think Tristan CK and Kane RH is a good combo as a "Revenge Team" that waits for damage before retaliating with super buffed attacks! The only problem? The game is built around turns that's why squads that usually have an aura trigger on offense (When others attack) is better than squads with trigger on defense (When hit) since we want to finish monsters before they use their skills. 

If only Kane RH could make others attack as well when his allies are hit, then it could at least be a decent def team. Definitely nice against offense teams in pvp (Archer teams). Tristan BK is also a good alternative if the squad is built on reducing incoming damage while still able to retaliate in turn 1.

On the other hand, now I see why Frey Glad is a monster bashing hero in turn 1 since a maximum of 60% added ATK can be granted as long as others fill her aura spots. A very nice megaboss-hunting machine. However, I feel that the cleaving range of her warlord/zerk counterpart is still better than the 3-row piercing style. Not to mention, only a handful of squads in pvp fill up the middle center tiles. But still her burn is definitely enormous given that buffed ATK aura bonus.

EDIT: I Just realized that lucille WD is a huge key hero also in the "Revenge team" with her aura! Somehow, this got me excited! However, i dont have spare valiants to test them yet. WIll definitely try this one.

ashenwind

Wed May 31, 2017 10:35 pm

Dear Valiants, 

Freya Gladiator
Inferno Strike

All for One

Freya Berserker
Embodiment of Rage

Retaliate with Force

Lucille Witch Doctor
Haunting Nightmares

Kane Royal Huntsman
Misguided Volley

Essence Recoil
When Ally get Hit

What do you guys think?
why oh why are you making freya berserker weak? she's the only woman valiant that can wield two handed swords and now you make her reduce her hp for 20% for two turns? not only that but her atk buff is only for two turns? is this the might of a FIGHTER VALIANT??? A VALIANT REALLY??? are you fuc*ing kidding me?!?!?!, Milo revise the embodiment of rage. if you don't no one in their right mind would use a freya berserker anymore, that job will forever be extinct like the 5* hero Zedd. (very disappointing)
I think, by "reduce this hero HP by 20%" means she'll take damage equal to 20% of her HP when she activates the skill, and only that. Same wording also exist on Sven's zerker skill, so I guess the effect will be similar. Not that she'll take 20% damage per turn for two turns (like Vincent zerker's) like you assumed. Having her capable to be triggered to attack by other units also a huge plus. She's better now compared to before.

AT LEAST WHEN WE COMPARE HER WITH VINCENT. Do you people remembered how everyone complained that vincent zerker was much better than freya zerker?

The only way for Vincent to attack in the same turn as when he activates his active is only by being triggered by other unit's aura. This zerker Freya may do so with the aid of any units (even mystics, guardian, or healer), and may sync well with Sven zerker and.Sora ninja. Vincent zerker can buff himself and others in his aura up. Freya zerker can weaken the enemy so anyone in the team can deal greater damage, through any means be it normal attack or skills (although this is a bit questionable in effectiveness since we don't know yet whether the amplify damage state can be resisted by bosses or not).

I deliberately not included Sven zerker from the comparation because while he is truly a helping hand in solving many pve problems and I'm thankful to have him in my team, he's borderline OP if not outright OP. Well his wyvern and how his aura work for his wyvern are what makes him OP, not Sven by himself. Still, he's in need of some balancing.

In my honest opinion, there is no need to create another OP hero(es) just to justify the existing OP hero, because it will only create disastrous loop.

Sonny6166

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:19 am

Dear Valiants, 

Freya Gladiator
Inferno Strike

All for One

Freya Berserker
Embodiment of Rage

Retaliate with Force

Lucille Witch Doctor
Haunting Nightmares

Kane Royal Huntsman
Misguided Volley

Essence Recoil
When Ally get Hit

What do you guys think?
No changes in lucile WD active skill?
so... is a passive charm and CD 6 charm?
She doesn't need two charm skills...... maybe change the active to 3 turns healing and reduce enemy magic or def by 20%  OR
heal for 3 turns then poison all enemy for 2 turns

For WD path, allies get hit to trigger her passive charm.....  so what should i do with her stats? unlike inquisitor path lucile can go full magic , i just don't know what stats i should boost.
Hi Sonny, her healing is still based on MAG! So it depends on how much healing you're looking for! :)
but then her skills doesn't match witch doctor job description lulll, witch doctor suppose to do voodoo poison that kind of stuff isn't it? 

or hex! turn ur opponent into chicken lord! feel the mighty power of lucile!

YayuSheng

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:45 am

To be honest, I was merely curious on how Freya Gladiator will be given revamp. It was just out of sentimental reason that I threw that remark .She was afterall, the sole 5* champion hero from back when I first start playing up until the middle of Izumi event, where I finally got Vincent to replace her. RNG kept giving me healer and guardian back then. :lol:

Of course, after playing this long, I'm aware that her aura was quite useless on arena (with all those moving around to mid tile, against team with no guardian, survival rate against archers and Sven, etc) unless we utilize her only for the active skill only (like how some people sometimes place drake on the back of their formation) instead of using her as front liner. But that's niche use and not so effective.

Again, I was just curious because she holds that sentimental spot within my heroes roster. Even back then, I chose to promote her to be a gladiator because I particularly like her design. That 'hype' I showed on my previous post was because all that reason :D

That aside, I'm quite satisfied with how Freya's revamp goes. Every single one of her class receive significant buff, which she desperately needs in order to keep up with Vincent and Sven.

It will be nice if gladiator aura follow the trend of trigger, like for example:
All for One
when others in aura attack, xx% chance to:
-trigger this hero to attack with 70% of this hero ATK
-increase ATK of this hero's by 15% of hero's attack for 2 turn(s) (can stack up to 4 times)

this kind of aura will keep her theme as selfish hero that uses others to strengthen herself, all the while improve her chance to be included in the current meta.

But so far, all gladiators tend to have persistence type aura that I come to believe that it's their trademark, If it's really the developer's wish to keep the trademark, while it's limited in use, can't really argue against it. If it is, then I suggest that her aura to not only increase her attack, but also her def. Maybe like:
All for One
For each ally in aura:
increase this hero's ATK by 10% of this hero's ATK
increase this hero's DEF by 10% of this hero's ATK

i support ur suggestion, bcs if we stay on current revamped draft, definetely i am sure freiya gladiator will be useless TBH, i really thought when i see her draft for the first time, it's like a lack of thought in dev side, but i believe they just tease us to see whether we notice it or not ;), why ? bcs improve her stat doesn't mean her gameplay will be change, i think impossible dev didn't notice this xD, so keep ur faith asherwind ;) 

ashenwind

Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:37 am

i support ur suggestion, bcs if we stay on current revamped draft, definetely i am sure freiya gladiator will be useless TBH, i really thought when i see her draft for the first time, it's like a lack of thought in dev side, but i believe they just tease us to see whether we notice it or not ;), why ? bcs improve her stat doesn't mean her gameplay will be change, i think impossible dev didn't notice this xD, so keep ur faith asherwind ;) 
After some more thought, and reading Ferico's post, that 20% attack for each ally in aura may not be as useless as it seems. At least, when it comes to PvE content. Even a measly 8k attack can become whooping 11.6k with 2 allies in her aura, 13.2k with full three allies. Just need the right team composition to make full use of it. Shizu Samurai for possibilities of multiple attack triggers in a single turn, vincent zerker for even more attack buff (can replace him with warlords, either for attack trigger or persistence attack increase), and two trigger archers at the back.
But still, it's only viable composition for pve content. The aura still has little use on arena, which is a bit weird lore since Gladiators should've been more useful in PvP content rather than PvE. I suppose the right name for this class should be hoplite instead of gladiator :lol: (Yeah, I know. Gladiator sounds cooler)

Munilet

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:37 am

Freya Berserker is actually being weaken..
Now she is damaging herself upon casting her skill..
Before this new concept, Female Berserker didn't hurt by their Berserker ability..

Now imagine, in real world battle..
Just imagine Arathos is real..
Before this new concept..
Freya was fight with powerfull monster..
It forcing she to use her Berserker power..
With ultra-destructive power -she going reckless, madness and out of control..
What in her mind is only penetrating that monster with her sword..
And this is where "DEF Debuff" come from..
She lowering​ her DEF (Defense) because as I said before, she just focusing her power to kill enemies in front of her eye..
Why?
Because she has limited amount of time when using Berserker mode (which is 2 turn -in game) so she didn't care if whatever damage hitting her body..
She is just slashing and or whatever term you used in English to represent "Violent Sweeping Movement with Very Big Sword"

And with this new concept..
She could damaging herself, what a shame..
Leah Berserker is just better..
I thought Female Berserker was unique because they didn't take damage by their skill..
It's like they have something to prevent that and only female can do it..
I cannot well explain this in English, but hopefully you getting it..

I know -in game situation- this DEF Debuff is actually a bit risky rather than 20% HP Damage..
But please, please -my beloved Developers..
Do not betray your principles just to pleased most player..
Don't betray your character lore or story or inner value in them or whatever term is it..

My thoughts about Lucille WD

R.I.P Poison Team..
Now what she can do is only Charm and Heal..
You cannot trigger her aura anymore with beautiful team composition, like what PoisonIvy does..
Please don't remove the Poison aspect from her!

And I would suggest this instead..

~ Active
Charm
Dealt Poison Damage to All (50% MAG - 2 Turn)
Heal Party (25% MAG - 5 Turn)

~ Passive
When others in Aura get healed, 75% chance to poison - 80% MAG

Most players are tend to asking for "Triggerring Aura" and wanted to apply it to all Valiant..
They wanted​ Sven's Aura in all Heroes in Valiant Force..
What the hell?!
You know this is not "Triggerring Force"..
I know it's so powerfull..
But you can buff other aura type to par with it, or make a new type of it..
Thank you, Fear is nice idea..

Sonny6166

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:10 am

Before this new concept, Female Berserker didn't hurt by their Berserker ability..

She lowering her DEF (Defense) because as I said before, she just focusing her power to kill enemies in front of her eye..
Why?
Because she has limited amount of time when using Berserker mode (which is 2 turn -in game) so she didn't care if whatever damage hitting her body..
She is just slashing and or whatever term you used in English to represent "Violent Sweeping Movement with Very Big Sword"

I thought Female Berserker was unique because they didn't take damage by their skill..

I know -in game situation- this DEF Debuff is actually a bit risky rather than 20% HP Damage..
Don't betray your character lore or story or inner value in them or whatever term is it..

R.I.P Poison Team..
You cannot trigger her aura anymore with beautiful team composition, like what PoisonIvy does..

~ Active
Charm

~ Passive

Most players are tend to asking for "Triggerring Aura" and wanted to apply it to all Valiant..
They wanted Sven's Aura in all Heroes in Valiant Force..
What the hell?!
Yes, that what i would expect from WD lucile, is like thats more suitable of the Witch Doctor Job description... 
IMO, WD can be introduce a new debuff system call hex* 
apply a random debuff to enemy or gain a random buff for allies when allies got heal! that would be so much fun playing her 

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:42 am

She lowering her DEF (Defense) because as I said before, she just focusing her power to kill enemies in front of her eye..
Why?

R.I.P Poison Team..

~ Active
Charm

~ Passive

They wanted Sven's Aura in all Heroes in Valiant Force..
What the hell?!
I would like to respectfully disagree. I feel that she's being strengthened as opposed to weakened.
Previously, using her skill in PvE/PvP would cause her to be the next targeted unit by the enemy because her DEF dropped so much. Now I can just use Lifesteal slaves to compensate for the loss in HP. Of course, we can argue that since her aura is changed, it doesn't matter anymore. But I would like to keep my Berserkers alive, thank you very much. 
HP is much easier to control than DEF so I'm actually happy with this change. Plus, amplify as explained by MiloD in the previous thread is freaking awesome.