YayuSheng

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:14 am

@Yayusheng

Err... Yeah. I will leave it to you to figure out how to make Freya this strong. :3

seems u didn't understand what i mean ;), actually i don't need to defend freiya gladiator bcs i already satisfied with ur revamp on Shizu MB(a bit hype to try it)
idk how u & dev method to test a change on hero, but for current scenario i don't see any relevance on our current event or arena..

ok first of all i will commenting on on ur stat photo for me it's not relevant bcs we can't see the equipment & rune, & also the def really overboard idk from what is that def come from so will not argue any further bcs it will baseless for me to argue, bcs that defense obviously doesn't come from her skill or aura (remember this what is so special from ur image is her defense, bcs if we can produce that kind of def in that freiya in current game she will be as strong as tanker).

So why i am not impress with that kind of dmg? first like i said before u dev seems only see base on stat, but how about gameplay? or in what kind scenario we can utilize that kind of damage?, in arena will be almost very2 hard to utiilize that bcs in current meta she(gladiator) & her ally will die before she attack, only if the enemy have guardian u can utilize her damage & the damage also thrust(-) not(+) so she might only attack once & into 1 enemy or 2 in line, after that she will die bcs of mag dmg or something else(archer trigger or sven).

how about in pve scenario? which one? raid? or event? which event? attack from both side event? or one side event? i really don't have idea in what scenario she will be utilized maximum to her potential better than other champion for example.

but i will praise u guys to other valiant revamp including freiya zerker, at least zerker freiya have something to try in PvE level with her amplify.
PS: i will argue with u about that stats if u shown me she's in standard gear. with that we can measure her more objective.  
Last edited by YayuSheng on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

uratex16

Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:01 am

hey, i get it man, i myself also consider dolphin player in vf and i dun like some of the changes too....providing opinion is important but maybe in a less aggressive way??
I need to be aggressive because I represent, defend and entice other individuals in playing this game, YES! I have a certain position regarding in this game of which I'm solely responsible of adding 273 players in this game this year, I can't reveal who am I to you but... after the patch I will be having meetings with other captains of this game... we will discuss it here in the Philippines if we are to continue, support or stop playing this game. let's just say that we're somewhat the knights of the round table... and trust me the odds of me defending this game is 3-1 which is bad.. and if I fail to convince and compromise with the other captains especially the teams and players they also represent and friends with this game will lose players from our country and all hope of getting players from the Philippines.. The battle for the next dawn begins soon.
LMAO okay sure, other captains of this game, knights of round table, meetings ROFL I have no idea what kind of fictional world are you in or what have you smoked that enabled you to be delude and deem yourself an entity that is so important that the future of the game lies partly on your hand but yeah, sure. Anyhow, you do not represent other individuals playing this game, not me, for sure, and definitely not many others.
On-topic, some of the reworks are pretty weak like RH, Zerk and Warlock to point out a few compared to the utility other heroes or their 'weaker counterpart' can fulfill with respect to certain important aspects of the game like raid but the general rework is heading in a good direction! 
I think he's on weed. Knights of the round table? Ffs, lmao

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:18 am

@Yayusheng

Err... Yeah. I will leave it to you to figure out how to make Freya this strong. :3

seems u didn't understand what i mean ;), actually i don't need to defend freiya gladiator bcs i already satisfied with ur revamp on Shizu MB(a bit hype to try it)
idk how u & dev method to test a change on hero, but for current scenario i don't see any relevance on our current event or arena..

ok first of all i will commenting on on ur stat photo for me it's not relevant bcs we can't see the equipment & rune, & also the def really overboard idk from what is that def come from so will not argue any further bcs it will baseless for me to argue, bcs that defense obviously doesn't come from her skill or aura (remember this what is so special from ur image is her defense, bcs if we can produce that kind of def in that freiya in current game she will be as strong as tanker).

So why i am not impress with that kind of dmg? first like i said before u dev seems only see base on stat, but how about gameplay? or in what kind scenario we can utilize that kind of damage?, in arena will be almost very2 hard to utiilize that bcs in current meta she(gladiator) & her ally will die before she attack, only if the enemy have guardian u can utilize her damage & the damage also thrust(-) not(+) so she might only attack once & into 1 enemy or 2 in line, after that she will die bcs of mag dmg or something else(archer trigger or sven).

how about in pve scenario? which one? raid? or event? which event? attack from both side event? or one side event? i really don't have idea in what scenario she will be utilized maximum to her potential better than other champion for example.

but i will praise u guys to other valiant revamp including freiya zerker, at least zerker freiya have something to try in PvE level with her amplify.
PS: i will argue with u about that stats if u saw me she's in standard gear. with that we can measure her more objective.  
Seriously, I will leave you guys to play around with the heroes first. 

uratex16

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:28 am

@MiloD

What did u guys to sven bsk </3
RIP Sven :(

Sonny6166

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:08 am

Hi guys, apologies for the chaos.

MiloD has finally lifted his banhammer.

I'm not one to ban users and I believe in constructive criticism and feedback. We cannot cater to every party and the developers are sincerely doing their best. For the past month, we have carried out balance testing for the Valiants time and time again up till even two days ago. We fought over the smallest numbers. We fought over 10% more HEAL even. And even after the balancing team fought it out amongst themselves, they still had to face the executive and developing team, letting them have the final say. Solutions were proposed. Solutions were rejected. 

We came up with even more concepts. We created teams.

Meta teams. Trigger teams. Tank teams. Double Sven teams. Assassin refresh teams. MSDD teams. 
We tested them in raid. In arena. In tower. In events. Even story mode we tested.

We can't guarantee that we are the best players in the game. We can't guarantee that our solutions will solve all your problems. But we promise you our integrity and our efforts. I hope that you guys can seriously enjoy the new Valiants, because my balancing team poured their hearts out to make this happen.

Pardon me if for once I feel overly-sentimental and indignant at certain responses. I just hate to hear that my balancing team is "lazy". And even more so, I hate to hear players throw shade at each other. 
We can disagree. But we are one community. 

#MakeValiantsGreatAgain
so you're saying you'e like thor? JANE FOSTER?? wait is miloD even female? such  a  MYTH

Pat437

Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:03 am

I'm not one to ban users and I believe in constructive criticism and feedback. We cannot cater to every party and the developers are sincerely doing their best. For the past month, we have carried out balance testing for the Valiants time and time again up till even two days ago. We fought over the smallest numbers. We fought over 10% more HEAL even. And even after the balancing team fought it out amongst themselves, they still had to face the executive and developing team, letting them have the final say. Solutions were proposed. Solutions were rejected. 

Meta teams. Trigger teams. Tank teams. Double Sven teams. Assassin refresh teams. MSDD teams. 
We tested them in raid. In arena. In tower. In events. Even story mode we tested.

We can't guarantee that we are the best players in the game. We can't guarantee that our solutions will solve all your problems. But we promise you our integrity and our efforts. I hope that you guys can seriously enjoy the new Valiants, because my balancing team poured their hearts out to make this happen.

Pardon me if for once I feel overly-sentimental and indignant at certain responses. I just hate to hear that my balancing team is "lazy". And even more so, I hate to hear players throw shade at each other. 

#MakeValiantsGreatAgain
Well done MiloD and your team on the valiants revamp looks pretty good to test out. Now to upgrade those valiants in my inventory who were parking and waiting for the revamps to roll out.

One small thing I am sad about was that you guys reverted the change to Shizu Assassin skill scaling to Atk instead of Crit which imo is better but oh well. (Crit has a cap while Atk doesn't, so it would have been better if the skill scaled to Atk rather than Crit...) Those who complained of the initial proposed change of having a Hera Shizu for nothing didn't understand that... Shizu's crit is easy to cap anyway, hera or not...

Anyway, nice work guys.

(Knives was a perpetual complainer anyway...)

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:34 am

Hi guys!

Kane GR just received some love! An additional 5% damage to his active has been added :)

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:35 am

#MakeValiantsGreatAgain
Well done MiloD and your team on the valiants revamp looks pretty good to test out. Now to upgrade those valiants in my inventory who were parking and waiting for the revamps to roll out.

One small thing I am sad about was that you guys reverted the change to Shizu Assassin skill scaling to Atk instead of Crit which imo is better but oh well. (Crit has a cap while Atk doesn't, so it would have been better if the skill scaled to Atk rather than Crit...) Those who complained of the initial proposed change of having a Hera Shizu for nothing didn't understand that... Shizu's crit is easy to cap anyway, hera or not...

Anyway, nice work guys.

(Knives was a perpetual complainer anyway...)
Hi Pat! We understood that logic and we discussed over it intensely as well. Thank you for understanding! Rest assured Shizu Sin is still a pretty damn cool unit ;)

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Wow, I have to say I'm mighty impressed by the changes.

Sure, not every valiant's class is gonna be a perfect 10 but these changes immediately ramped up my desire for getting valiants again. Even the price increase of 6k to 7k won't deter me. These changes are amazing!

Now if only we can amp down Sven and Talissa, the game would immediately hit its peak, and just in time for global too.

Thank you devs! I just want you to know that we appreciate you all and that even though we may not always send our gratitude, we aren't blind to all the good you've done as well.
Agree. The hype is back and all of them are impressively upgraded. 

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Do you all notice that the hero quests are auto completed for LB heroes that we have?

But then, we didnt have the rewards?