Sonny6166

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:32 pm

I've been playing since December and I see this as a bonus and I think it's something that we can really close our eyes to and just be grateful for the tons of QOL changes.
Actually Justin, while i agree with the other unnecessary complains for Valianite and how it will be hard to retroactively award Valianites to old/previous pulls when the Valianites were introduced, and also agree that the achievements reward changes would also be hard for for retroactive awards, i am on the side of Sonny on the hero quests.

Hero quests is a totally new feature and it is really unfair to exclude old players from them for work they have already done.

It is really different than those asking for retroactive Valianite / achievement rewardings. 

@MiloD, what is your view on this and would there be any possibility for a change in stance by the devs on this issue? I myself see no reason why our hero quests have been auto completed, other than the "fear" of the sudden influx of rewards (gems) to the old players who have stayed with you guys for all this while. Most of those gems are gonna go back down the drain trying to summon anyway...
Hi Pat!
I've checked with the devs regarding this and I just learnt that for those heroes that have already been completed, you can simply start another hero (who is exactly the same as your maxed one) and go through the entire rewards. Thus, if you have an MLB Vincent, you can use a 3* Vincent and go through the entire journey to collect ALL the rewards. Thus it's actually exactly the same as for a new player.
In my opinion, having the choice to go through the entire journey just to get the rewards is pretty fair. At least you can now use that hero for Talents as well!
is it different job path hv different reward ? or it varies by character but not job?

wait..... so... we do that all over again to feed our heroes to someone else....
ain't nobody got time and source for that... milo...... ain't nobody T^T

is the same as for new player except we spend twice the resource and time and effort .....

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:42 pm

As Milo say.

Lets keep this thread to be about valiant. Sorry about it Mr Milo.

We open up another discussion on the topic we have

Sonny6166

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:57 am

so.. everybody seem ok to lucile sw aura?

i still don't get how does she works now besides her active skill.

SHE herself needs to get hit to active her aura and heal 35% of mag

so that makes her a tanker now? a very very very risky one? so u max her def to keep her safe from being one hit? and she heals too little?

or the other way round, u max her mag but make her paper-ish that she cannot take any dmg then no point for her to trigger her aura?

teach pls, i couldn't see any use of her aura, EVEN kane RH aura is useful now=V=

Silmeria

Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:38 pm

My bad. This issue is resolved thanks
Last edited by Silmeria on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:13 am

so that makes her a tanker now? a very very very risky one? so u max her def to keep her safe from being one hit? and she heals too little?

or the other way round, u max her mag but make her paper-ish that she cannot take any dmg then no point for her to trigger her aura?

teach pls, i couldn't see any use of her aura, EVEN kane RH aura is useful now=V=
As someone who used to use her quite often, I'm no longer able to find any use for her anymore. I have to admit that her active skill is nice, but her aura makes it pointless to use her. Sage and above jobs are offensive in nature, but only Lucille spiritwalker's aura is defensive which is kinda out of place when she should be the epitome for offensive healers.  Hope Milo can do something about her situation. She is really stuck in no where and is even shadowed by Luthor.

Sonny6166

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:14 am

As someone who used to use her quite often, I'm no longer able to find any use for her anymore. I have to admit that her active skill is nice, but her aura makes it pointless to use her. Sage and above jobs are offensive in nature, but only Lucille spiritwalker's aura is defensive which is kinda out of place when she should be the epitome for offensive healers.  Hope Milo can do something about her situation. She is really stuck in no where and is even shadowed by Luthor.
i don't know why no one voice about this, maybe the sven outrage covered this... but this really should be discuss! 

Sw lucile def need a rework for her aura passive. she's not the strongest SW.... aren't she suppose to be one? 

seankua

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Totally agree that her passive need to be reworked

jayle

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:35 pm

i don't know why no one voice about this, maybe the sven outrage covered this... but this really should be discuss! 

Sw lucile def need a rework for her aura passive. she's not the strongest SW.... aren't she suppose to be one? 
I have a feeling that this was implemented because the developers want to lead us to making the revamped Royal Huntsman Class which is lacking in the current scene.

If you realise, heroes possessing useful aura or skills tend to have one thing off which is, they won't survive nor can the players fully utilise their passive aura unless they are being targeted.
This somehow reminds me of RH's skill which provide aggro to specific unit while providing buffs and shields.

Because Lucille Spirit Walker's skills imo, is a very PvE oriented skill: 
Amplify - 25% to all enemies is a useful debuff in Raid.
Heal + CD Reduction (CDR) - is another extremely useful skill in Raid. Once you have an ideal skill roster in Raid, the next meta could be CDR (resulting in higher DPS) VS the current SDD. 

Another good example would be Kiera Mind Warder.
Her passive is similarly to ask someone to hit her even though we all know mystics are known to be quite soft. But Kiera Mind Warder's shines at skill delays which is a very favorable kit in Raid as well. Pairing her with any RH class and if you don't mind me, including a Lucille Spirit Walker is almost the same as introducing a new meta.
CDR and Skill Delays can be use both offensively or defensively.

*This is just an example for a normal boss fight*
A Guardian, take HD Darrion for example (Tank + Cleanse), An RH Class (Aggro & Support) + Kiera MW (Skill Delay) + Lucille SW (CDR) + Assassin Shizu  (Refresh)

1. Have Shizu in the center because you want her to be able to refresh either the Kiera or Lucille. *not sure if amplification stacks with Lucille, someone can try it out first*
2. RH must be standing beside the unit you wish to be aggro since you want to enjoy his passive aura, in this case, in between Shizu (if she crits again, her nearby units get refreshed) or Kiera for skill delay or Lucille if you want.
How this formation work is as long as Kiera's skill delays proc and Shizu's refreshes, you will be given extra time for your skills to cool down. Your attacker in this case would be your Shizu in this case given how she deals extra damage when enemies' below 40% hp.

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:10 pm

I feel that Lucille SW's strength is incredible. She plus any Kiera could possibly make the new meta. The only issue they're facing now is that Archer teams are back with Talent and that spoils it for her. She's the only hero who's capable of allowing any 6 turn CD hero to cast in the first cycle. That alone is OP.

No issues with her passive. Could be stronger but that would make her outright the most OP Lucille in the game.

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:27 am

I have a feeling that this was implemented because the developers want to lead us to making the revamped Royal Huntsman Class which is lacking in the current scene.

If you realise, heroes possessing useful aura or skills tend to have one thing off which is, they won't survive nor can the players fully utilise their passive aura unless they are being targeted.
This somehow reminds me of RH's skill which provide aggro to specific unit while providing buffs and shields.

Because Lucille Spirit Walker's skills imo, is a very PvE oriented skill: 
Amplify - 25% to all enemies is a useful debuff in Raid.
Heal + CD Reduction (CDR) - is another extremely useful skill in Raid. Once you have an ideal skill roster in Raid, the next meta could be CDR (resulting in higher DPS) VS the current SDD. 

Another good example would be Kiera Mind Warder.
Her passive is similarly to ask someone to hit her even though we all know mystics are known to be quite soft. But Kiera Mind Warder's shines at skill delays which is a very favorable kit in Raid as well. Pairing her with any RH class and if you don't mind me, including a Lucille Spirit Walker is almost the same as introducing a new meta.
CDR and Skill Delays can be use both offensively or defensively.

*This is just an example for a normal boss fight*
A Guardian, take HD Darrion for example (Tank + Cleanse), An RH Class (Aggro & Support) + Kiera MW (Skill Delay) + Lucille SW (CDR) + Assassin Shizu  (Refresh)

1. Have Shizu in the center because you want her to be able to refresh either the Kiera or Lucille. *not sure if amplification stacks with Lucille, someone can try it out first*
2. RH must be standing beside the unit you wish to be aggro since you want to enjoy his passive aura, in this case, in between Shizu (if she crits again, her nearby units get refreshed) or Kiera for skill delay or Lucille if you want.
How this formation work is as long as Kiera's skill delays proc and Shizu's refreshes, you will be given extra time for your skills to cool down. Your attacker in this case would be your Shizu in this case given how she deals extra damage when enemies' below 40% hp.
If you want to pair RH with Lucille, won't Archbishop be a better choice? She can cast invulnerability on any ally you aggro on, and her healing aura is more consistent. (Spiritwalker's aura only trigger once in enemy phase, and once in own phase)
On a side note, I found out that amplify can be resisted by weak unit.