Sonny6166

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Do you all notice that the hero quests are auto completed for LB heroes that we have?

But then, we didnt have the rewards?
This is part of the reason that makes me really want to quit this game... 
im sorry to be negative, but why the dev keep shafting old players? 

i know that is important to encourage more new players to join, but why do you have to do this to all fellow old players? 

so 2 things i learnt from this patch, limit breaking heroes are bad and MLB is worst.

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Do you all notice that the hero quests are auto completed for LB heroes that we have?

i know that is important to encourage more new players to join, but why do you have to do this to all fellow old players? 

so 2 things i learnt from this patch, limit breaking heroes are bad and MLB is worst.
This is why devs can't do their jobs.
So they introduced Valianite system, then old players curse at them and demand that all their previous pulls should receive X number of valianite. But we are so selfish in that we have reaped the benefits of the past features for so damn freaking long.

We get 3-5* class EQ ticket during Leah's event
We get: 3-5* stat/skill rune ticket during Snowmen event
We get: Limited Mius for two events.
Then we complained that the game is grindy and shit. We get story mode. Then we complain it's too hard.
Then we complained that daily events take up too much time. We get 1 key per day with multiple drops.
Good luck MiloD!

Sonny6166

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:54 pm

So they introduced Valianite system, then old players curse at them and demand that all their previous pulls should receive X number of valianite. But we are so selfish in that we have reaped the benefits of the past features for so damn freaking long.

Then we complained that the game is grindy and shit. We get story mode. Then we complain it's too hard.
Then we complained that daily events take up too much time. We get 1 key per day with multiple drops.
Good luck MiloD!
new mechanic and hero completion is totally different... valianite complaint is nonsense to me... 
it benefits both new and old player,
but this hero completion reward mostly only benefits new player, i myself had around 7 lb heroes, so what gives............

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Good luck MiloD!
new mechanic and hero completion is totally different... valianite complaint is nonsense to me... 
but this hero completion reward mostly only benefits new player, i myself had around 7 lb heroes, so what gives............
I've been playing since December and I see this as a bonus and I think it's something that we can really close our eyes to and just be grateful for the tons of QOL changes.

Sonny6166

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Good luck MiloD!
I've been playing since December and I see this as a bonus and I think it's something that we can really close our eyes to and just be grateful for the tons of QOL changes.
it is something that we can really let go, i mean the numbers of gem i can get is around 50? maybe? 

what i can't get by is, why ? why is this necessary to do this to old player? doesn't it affect much (NOT REALLY) 
i just don't understand why we hv to be treat differently .

Pat437

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Good luck MiloD!
Actually Justin, while i agree with the other unnecessary complains for Valianite and how it will be hard to retroactively award Valianites to old/previous pulls when the Valianites were introduced, and also agree that the achievements reward changes would also be hard for for retroactive awards, i am on the side of Sonny on the hero quests.

Hero quests is a totally new feature and it is really unfair to exclude old players from them for work they have already done.

It is really different than those asking for retroactive Valianite / achievement rewardings. 

@MiloD, what is your view on this and would there be any possibility for a change in stance by the devs on this issue? I myself see no reason why our hero quests have been auto completed, other than the "fear" of the sudden influx of rewards (gems) to the old players who have stayed with you guys for all this while. Most of those gems are gonna go back down the drain trying to summon anyway...
Last edited by Pat437 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi Sonny and Justinlyz,

I am listening to your feedback regarding this. These feedback will be compiled and presented to the developers for the next updates. Meanwhile, I hope you can all keep the discussion on this thread to Valiants Revamp instead of sidetracking. I will not remove the posts for now but let's bring this to the feedback section so Satsuki and I can collate the information :)

Cheers!

Sonny6166

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Sonny and Justinlyz,

I am listening to your feedback regarding this. These feedback will be compiled and presented to the developers for the next updates. Meanwhile, I hope you can all keep the discussion on this thread to Valiants Revamp instead of sidetracking. I will not remove the posts for now but let's bring this to the feedback section so Satsuki and I can collate the information :)

Cheers!
much luv Jane foster or thor odison, lets make this community great again

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Actually Justin, while i agree with the other unnecessary complains for Valianite and how it will be hard to retroactively award Valianites to old/previous pulls when the Valianites were introduced, and also agree that the achievements reward changes would also be hard for for retroactive awards, i am on the side of Sonny on the hero quests.

Hero quests is a totally new feature and it is really unfair to exclude old players from them for work they have already done.

It is really different than those asking for retroactive Valianite / achievement rewardings. 

@MiloD, what is your view on this and would there be any possibility for a change in stance by the devs on this issue? I myself see no reason why our hero quests have been auto completed, other than the "fear" of the sudden influx of rewards (gems) to the old players who have stayed with you guys for all this while. Most of those gems are gonna go back down the drain trying to summon anyway...
Hi Pat!
I've checked with the devs regarding this and I just learnt that for those heroes that have already been completed, you can simply start another hero (who is exactly the same as your maxed one) and go through the entire rewards. Thus, if you have an MLB Vincent, you can use a 3* Vincent and go through the entire journey to collect ALL the rewards. Thus it's actually exactly the same as for a new player.
In my opinion, having the choice to go through the entire journey just to get the rewards is pretty fair. At least you can now use that hero for Talents as well!

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi Sonny and Justinlyz,

Cheers!
much luv Jane foster or thor odison, lets make this community great again
The only hammer I have is the Banhammer ;)