saga

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 pm

i means i hope devs can make valiants ends sven tallisa total domination ( im using it also 90 % opponent at my grade arena using it 5% using talisa lock only and 4% using sven only means 1% didnt using both) and i saw at facebook comments sven are absolute requirement to clear 100% at certain event. but kiera sound promising, i ll try to build one since i had 3x 3*kiera and one of them have magic faith. ( so sad still no single shizu so far TT)

Ralden
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Omg what am I going to do with my shizu magebane Hera now that you guys used atk as basis of her skill dmg

knives07

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:35 pm

LMAO! Goodbye freya zerker they failed you... I suppose you weren't meant for greater things.. even as a valiant, paladin darrion is OP while BK darrion is weakened huh? 30 effin % lifesteal epecially to yourself? you will no longer last in the arena because of this... Goodbye my level 34 BK darrion, It was a good ride especially when you were by my side since the beginning... you will be missed..
Why Freya Zerk no good? put double trigger archer behind her for raid boss can deal a lot of damage. And BK life steal should still affect everyone in his aura.
The MEH one is Royal Huntsman lol
freya zerker's weakness is her reach, she will die before she could use her skill or attempt an offensive or defensive action, now read again the revamp finalization and focus at her active skill and cooldown while thinking of using her in the arena especially against summoners and especially at events, now bk darrion's 30% lifesteal is nothing compared to the poison damage warlock talissa's monster is able at creating not to mention the monster's active skill, darrion bk will no longer survive especially with the little lifesteal he has to offer to himself and his teammates as well, after tonight darrion bk and zerker freya are now OBSOLETE... summoners will now rule the arena grounds after the patch, so not much of a change while the situation of the valiants are pretty much exacerbated... thank you for the half-assed lazy ideas, you guys are great may the devs sleep well tonight.
Last edited by knives07 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:37 pm

LMAO! Goodbye freya zerker they failed you... I suppose you weren't meant for greater things.. even as a valiant, paladin darrion is OP while BK darrion is weakened huh? 30 effin % lifesteal epecially to yourself? you will no longer last in the arena because of this... Goodbye my level 34 BK darrion, It was a good ride especially when you were by my side since the beginning... you will be missed..
Why Freya Zerk no good? put double trigger archer behind her for raid boss can deal a lot of damage. And BK life steal should still affect everyone in his aura.
30% lifesteal is nothing compared to the poison damage warlock talissa's monster is able at creating not to mention the monster's active skill, darrion bk will no longer survive especially with the little lifesteal he has to offer to himself and his teammates as well, after tonight darrion bk and zerker freya are now OBSOLETE... summoners will now rule the arena grounds after the patch, so not much of a change while the situation of the valiants are pretty much exacerbated... thank you for the half-assed lazy ideas, you guys are great may the devs sleep well tonight.
Knives07, I'm hereby issuing a warning to you for your continuous ad hominem attacks on your fellow forum goers. 

Please watch yourself or I will not hesitate to ban you.

knives07

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:41 pm

30% lifesteal is nothing compared to the poison damage warlock talissa's monster is able at creating not to mention the monster's active skill, darrion bk will no longer survive especially with the little lifesteal he has to offer to himself and his teammates as well, after tonight darrion bk and zerker freya are now OBSOLETE... summoners will now rule the arena grounds after the patch, so not much of a change while the situation of the valiants are pretty much exacerbated... thank you for the half-assed lazy ideas, you guys are great may the devs sleep well tonight.
Knives07, I'm hereby issuing a warning to you for your continuous ad hominem attacks on your fellow forum goers. 

well sorry about that but you need to understand the game before you understand the player's feelings especially their money, hardwork, time and loyalty. now critically think about what I said. what would you feel? I mean this.. really really critically think about those 4 important factors.

Sonny6166

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 pm

well sorry about that but you need to understand the game before you understand the player's feelings especially their money, hardwork, time and loyalty. now critically think about what I said. what would you feel? I mean this.. really really critically think about those 4 important factors.
hey, i get it man, i myself also consider dolphin player in vf and i dun like some of the changes too....providing opinion is important but maybe in a less aggressive way??

Sonny6166

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Milo~ SW lucile aura seems pretty weird? only procs when she got hit?

whats her role then ? a very very risky tanker? a midlane supporting (can't heal if she don't get hit) healer? or just act as a catalyst ?

knives07

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:52 pm

hey, i get it man, i myself also consider dolphin player in vf and i dun like some of the changes too....providing opinion is important but maybe in a less aggressive way??
I need to be aggressive because I represent, defend and entice other individuals in playing this game, YES! I have a certain position regarding in this game of which I'm solely responsible of adding 273 players in this game this year, I can't reveal who am I to you but... after the patch I will be having meetings with other captains of this game... we will discuss it here in the Philippines if we are to continue, support or stop playing this game. let's just say that we're somewhat the knights of the round table... and trust me the odds of me defending this game is 3-1 which is bad.. and if I fail to convince and compromise with the other captains especially the teams and players they also represent and friends with this game will lose players from our country and all hope of getting players from the Philippines.. The battle for the next dawn begins soon.

Silmeria

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:59 pm

You seemed awfully irritated about these and that's not a good thing as a 'representative' because we can talk about it in a peaceful way.
For the moment it's final anyway so no changing, instead of attacking those who has a different opinion than you why not think of how to utilize the valiants?
Valiants also get 10%+ stat bonus other than the revamp, and might be better than some heroes. Not to mention there's talent tree.

My personal opinion is that each valiant at least have one good job after the revamp. I'll just focus on building that class until I reach lvl 40. And most valiants are free, because you can get them by logging in 28 days and/or trading blood tokens. That's good enough because I don't think I will use all classes of the valiant anyway :D

knives07

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:00 am

You seemed awfully irritated about these and that's not a good thing as a 'representative' because we can talk about it in a peaceful way.
For the moment it's final anyway so no changing, instead of attacking those who has a different opinion than you why not think of how to utilize the valiants?
Valiants also get 10%+ stat bonus other than the revamp, and might be better than some heroes. Not to mention there's talent tree.

My personal opinion is that each valiant at least have one good job after the revamp. I'll just focus on building that class until I reach lvl 40. And most valiants are free, because you can get them by logging in 28 days and/or trading blood tokens. That's good enough because I don't think I will use all classes of the valiant anyway :D
LMAO! trust me you don't know the kind of shit storm that I'm about to face. so I understand your logic and way of thinking, anyway good luck with your plans on your valiants. :)