Miyu
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:08 am

well sorry about that but you need to understand the game before you understand the player's feelings especially their money, hardwork, time and loyalty. now critically think about what I said. what would you feel? I mean this.. really really critically think about those 4 important factors.
hey, i get it man, i myself also consider dolphin player in vf and i dun like some of the changes too....providing opinion is important but maybe in a less aggressive way??
I need to be aggressive because I represent, defend and entice other individuals in playing this game, YES! I have a certain position regarding in this game of which I'm solely responsible of adding 273 players in this game this year, I can't reveal who am I to you but... after the patch I will be having meetings with other captains of this game... we will discuss it here in the Philippines if we are to continue, support or stop playing this game. let's just say that we're somewhat the knights of the round table... and trust me the odds of me defending this game is 3-1 which is bad.. and if I fail to convince and compromise with the other captains especially the teams and players they also represent and friends with this game will lose players from our country and all hope of getting players from the Philippines.. The battle for the next dawn begins soon.
LMAO okay sure, other captains of this game, knights of round table, meetings ROFL I have no idea what kind of fictional world are you in or what have you smoked that enabled you to be delude and deem yourself an entity that is so important that the future of the game lies partly on your hand but yeah, sure. Anyhow, you do not represent other individuals playing this game, not me, for sure, and definitely not many others.
On-topic, some of the reworks are pretty weak like RH, Zerk and Warlock to point out a few compared to the utility other heroes or their 'weaker counterpart' can fulfill with respect to certain important aspects of the game like raid but the general rework is heading in a good direction! 

Silmeria

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:09 am

Who are you anyway?
Guild Master? Regional Marketing Manager?
Just curious

knives07

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:11 am

hey, i get it man, i myself also consider dolphin player in vf and i dun like some of the changes too....providing opinion is important but maybe in a less aggressive way??
I need to be aggressive because I represent, defend and entice other individuals in playing this game, YES! I have a certain position regarding in this game of which I'm solely responsible of adding 273 players in this game this year, I can't reveal who am I to you but... after the patch I will be having meetings with other captains of this game... we will discuss it here in the Philippines if we are to continue, support or stop playing this game. let's just say that we're somewhat the knights of the round table... and trust me the odds of me defending this game is 3-1 which is bad.. and if I fail to convince and compromise with the other captains especially the teams and players they also represent and friends with this game will lose players from our country and all hope of getting players from the Philippines.. The battle for the next dawn begins soon.
LMAO okay sure, other captains of this game, knights of round table, meetings ROFL I have no idea what kind of fictional world are you in or what have you smoked that enabled you to be delude and deem yourself an entity that is so important that the future of the game lies partly on your hand but yeah, sure. Anyhow, you do not represent other individuals playing this game, not me, for sure, and definitely not many others.
On-topic, some of the reworks are pretty weak like RH, Zerk and Warlock to point out a few compared to the utility other heroes or their 'weaker counterpart' can fulfill with respect to certain important aspects of the game like raid but the general rework is heading in a good direction! 
believe what you will, gtg.

knives07

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:12 am

Who are you anyway?
Guild Master? Regional Marketing Manager?
Just curious
1 yes 2 no.
anyway I will be going now, I need to prepare.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:27 am

Hi guys, apologies for the chaos.

MiloD has finally lifted his banhammer.

I'm not one to ban users and I believe in constructive criticism and feedback. We cannot cater to every party and the developers are sincerely doing their best. For the past month, we have carried out balance testing for the Valiants time and time again up till even two days ago. We fought over the smallest numbers. We fought over 10% more HEAL even. And even after the balancing team fought it out amongst themselves, they still had to face the executive and developing team, letting them have the final say. Solutions were proposed. Solutions were rejected. 

We came up with even more concepts. We created teams.

Meta teams. Trigger teams. Tank teams. Double Sven teams. Assassin refresh teams. MSDD teams. 
We tested them in raid. In arena. In tower. In events. Even story mode we tested.

We can't guarantee that we are the best players in the game. We can't guarantee that our solutions will solve all your problems. But we promise you our integrity and our efforts. I hope that you guys can seriously enjoy the new Valiants, because my balancing team poured their hearts out to make this happen.

Pardon me if for once I feel overly-sentimental and indignant at certain responses. I just hate to hear that my balancing team is "lazy". And even more so, I hate to hear players throw shade at each other. 
We can disagree. But we are one community. 

#MakeValiantsGreatAgain

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:28 am

Ohhhhhh you guys seem to be a cult lol, Can I come to your "meetings"? <Insert hardcore emoticon>

EDIT: Yay for the banhammer! I seriously feel forum harassment is a crime.

Genez
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:33 am

Hi guys, apologies for the chaos.

MiloD has finally lifted his banhammer.

I'm not one to ban users and I believe in constructive criticism and feedback. We cannot cater to every party and the developers are sincerely doing their best. For the past month, we have carried out balance testing for the Valiants time and time again up till even two days ago. We fought over the smallest numbers. We fought over 10% more HEAL even. And even after the balancing team fought it out amongst themselves, they still had to face the executive and developing team, letting them have the final say. Solutions were proposed. Solutions were rejected. 

We came up with even more concepts. We created teams.

Meta teams. Trigger teams. Tank teams. Double Sven teams. Assassin refresh teams. MSDD teams. 
We tested them in raid. In arena. In tower. In events. Even story mode we tested.

We can't guarantee that we are the best players in the game. We can't guarantee that our solutions will solve all your problems. But we promise you our integrity and our efforts. I hope that you guys can seriously enjoy the new Valiants, because my balancing team poured their hearts out to make this happen.

Pardon me if for once I feel overly-sentimental and indignant at certain responses. I just hate to hear that my balancing team is "lazy". And even more so, I hate to hear players throw shade at each other. 
We can disagree. But we are one community. 

#MakeValiantsGreatAgain
Appreciated your effort and hardworking :D
Let us see them tomorrow along with Talent Feature
Actually, 30+30% Drain will overheal BK IMO

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:36 am

Ohhhhhh you guys seem to be a cult lol, Can I come to your "meetings"? <Insert hardcore emoticon>

EDIT: Yay for the banhammer! I seriously feel forum harassment is a crime.
If you can make Pluto come here... Sure ;)

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:02 am

Wow, I have to say I'm mighty impressed by the changes.

Sure, not every valiant's class is gonna be a perfect 10 but these changes immediately ramped up my desire for getting valiants again. Even the price increase of 6k to 7k won't deter me. These changes are amazing!

Now if only we can amp down Sven and Talissa, the game would immediately hit its peak, and just in time for global too.

Thank you devs! I just want you to know that we appreciate you all and that even though we may not always send our gratitude, we aren't blind to all the good you've done as well.

Munilet

Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:32 am

Whoa very nice revamp..
Thank you for keeping poison passive from Lucille WD..
Love you guys..
XDD