• 1
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
 
User avatar
rvm1975
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Gaijin wrote:
Finally some use for shizu assassin aside from gold mine slave!
Thanks for your efforts devs!


You missed the CRIT based skill ? also are you ok with CRIT based skill on your assassin Shizu?

Because my friend is not ok

Image
 
User avatar
whodahackii
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:49 pm
Location: Taiwan

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:17 am

rvm1975 wrote:
Gaijin wrote:
Finally some use for shizu assassin aside from gold mine slave!
Thanks for your efforts devs!


You missed the CRIT based skill ? also are you ok with CRIT based skill on your assassin Shizu?

Because my friend is not ok

Image

wow 15k attack, i only have 10k attack, and i felt 'normal'....
am i wrong if i can accept this? like i felt 13k berserker vincent is OKAY ? maybe i haven't spend long time or more cash enough, 8 months isn't that long, P15 isnt that much i guess.
 
User avatar
rvm1975
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:37 am

whodahackii wrote:
wow 15k attack, i only have 10k attack, and i felt 'normal'....
am i wrong if i can accept this? like i felt 13k berserker vincent is OKAY ? maybe i haven't spend long time or more cash enough, 8 months isn't that long, P15 isnt that much i guess.


So you have 10k Shizu and you don't care about base for skill ? 7k CRIT or 10k ATK ? Do you ? For real?

Actually I am quoting Milo He explained in very deep details why magebane doing 150% crest aoe ATK skill, samurai 140% crest aoe ATK skill and assasin 150% single target CRIT based ?
 
User avatar
ashenwind
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:54 am

rvm1975 wrote:
whodahackii wrote:
wow 15k attack, i only have 10k attack, and i felt 'normal'....
am i wrong if i can accept this? like i felt 13k berserker vincent is OKAY ? maybe i haven't spend long time or more cash enough, 8 months isn't that long, P15 isnt that much i guess.


So you have 10k Shizu and you don't care about base for skill ? 7k CRIT or 10k ATK ? Do you ? For real?

Actually I am quoting Milo He explained in very deep details why magebane doing 150% crest aoe ATK skill, samurai 140% crest aoe ATK skill and assasin 150% single target CRIT based ?

because assassin Shizu has 4 turn cooldown? Because she actually deal 15% more damage if the amplify hit? Because she deal even more damage if her target is already low on health (which is pretty common to happen when her skill is off cooldown if she's on an archer trigger team)? Because she's potentially an anti-Talissa (if she went second) and every other tanks on a tankers team that went second? Because she'll outdamage a berserker if her target is less than 40% and her skill is based on atk? Because right now she's one of the more versatile heroes out there, so they don't want her to become the next sven?

I guess they are basing assassin Shizu's skill on crit once again because there is talent skill that convert part of base crit into atk (they don't want shizu assassin user to benefit from that particular skill I guess..). Also maybe to make her active skill to not contradict with her aura (this is just baseless opinion since archers' actives are now based on their atk). I remember back at the reveal of shizu assassin revamp concept (when her skill was based on atk) there are several complain saying her aura will become useless if her skill is based on atk, so I suppose it's one of the reason(s).

But well, I dunno..

Though I do agree that she seems to deal less total damage since her skill is no longer a DoT, and may risk herself getting damage reflect since it's now a direct damage kind.
 
User avatar
whodahackii
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:49 pm
Location: Taiwan

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:09 am

ashenwind wrote:
rvm1975 wrote:
whodahackii wrote:
wow 15k attack, i only have 10k attack, and i felt 'normal'....
am i wrong if i can accept this? like i felt 13k berserker vincent is OKAY ? maybe i haven't spend long time or more cash enough, 8 months isn't that long, P15 isnt that much i guess.


So you have 10k Shizu and you don't care about base for skill ? 7k CRIT or 10k ATK ? Do you ? For real?

Actually I am quoting Milo He explained in very deep details why magebane doing 150% crest aoe ATK skill, samurai 140% crest aoe ATK skill and assasin 150% single target CRIT based ?

because assassin Shizu has 4 turn cooldown? Because she actually deal 15% more damage if the amplify hit? Because she deal even more damage if her target is already low on health (which is pretty common to happen when her skill is off cooldown if she's on an archer trigger team)? Because she's potentially an anti-Talissa (if she went second) and every other tanks on a tankers team that went second? Because she'll outdamage a berserker if her target is less than 40% and her skill is based on atk? Because right now she's one of the more versatile heroes out there, so they don't want her to become the next sven?

I guess they are basing assassin Shizu's skill on crit once again because there is talent skill that convert part of base crit into atk (they don't want shizu assassin user to benefit from that particular skill I guess..). Also maybe to make her active skill to not contradict with her aura (this is just baseless opinion since archers' actives are now based on their atk). I remember back at the reveal of shizu assassin revamp concept (when her skill was based on atk) there are several complain saying her aura will become useless if her skill is based on atk, so I suppose it's one of the reason(s).

But well, I dunno..

Though I do agree that she seems to deal less total damage since her skill is no longer a DoT, and may risk herself getting damage reflect since it's now a direct damage kind.

Yes Yes this, i actually accepted these fact.... thanks for composing them again !
@RVM1975 maybe i'm like what @ashenwind stated.
 
User avatar
Bansky
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:58 pm

I would like to post a suggestion regarding Valiant Lucille SW.  The healing skill should affect all party members, considering Its healing power is already very measly as compared to other healers, single target healing just does not cut it.  The issue here being is that when you cast the skill for the purpose of reducing that party member's skill CD, it does not necessarily need any healing for that turn. Its hard to make the skill's healing property and skill CD reduction useful at the same time.  Hope you would consider this suggestion.  I'm still not giving up on hope that healers can still be useful in pvp/arena.
 
User avatar
Silmeria
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Is there still hope for valiant re adjustment?
Some of them are still useless.
Like Freya Gladiator, Darrion Paladin and Kane Royal Huntsman.
And I've seen even lesser and lesser use for Lucille.
 
User avatar
Triglav
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:05 am

Re: Valiants' Revamp: Final

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Hahaha so fast new heros will overtake valiants again in short 2 months. Spend spend spend people
  • 1
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10