MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Re: New Characters: Elves

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:42 am

One day I will petition for the devs to make a Pudge like character in our game!!!!

whodahackii

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:47 am

One day I will petition for the devs to make a Pudge like character in our game!!!!
Didnt we already have undead Jailer and King Maleos, we need more usable monster like what Dev mentioned in another Dev Blog.
Kudos! Would love to see actual 5* Phoenix Mama and 5* Pixie Mystic (we already have a monster Healer, right?)

Renjouji

Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:27 am

I don't like the idea of celestial form coz mostly elve's are nature friendly . I dont know why it called Celestial form . Are they related to the Gods ?. ARE THEY ANGEL'S ?. If not i would like to call it NATURE SYNC rather than Celestial Form

whodahackii

Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:32 am

I don't like the idea of celestial form coz mostly elve's are nature friendly . I dont know why it called Celestial form . Are they related to the Gods ?. ARE THEY ANGEL'S ?. If not i would like to call it NATURE SYNC rather than Celestial Form
Ah, yiss yiss, or Nature's Calling (not going to WC in this case)

maybe...
 Nature Growth?
Transformation?

Renjouji

Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:48 am

Ah, yiss yiss, or Nature's Calling (not going to WC in this case)

maybe...
 Nature Growth?
Transformation?

Yeah yeahh i hope they will change it

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Didnt we already have undead Jailer and King Maleos, we need more usable monster like what Dev mentioned in another Dev Blog.
Kudos! Would love to see actual 5* Phoenix Mama and 5* Pixie Mystic (we already have a monster Healer, right?)
I mean fat heroes :p

ashenwind

Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:17 pm

Well, instead of arguing over which one of the two should be used, why not pick a third option and use the more general naming like 'True Form' or something else? :lol:

Edit: but well, in my opinion Celestial Form does sounds cool. It'll be cooler if there is a lore to explain why these are named 'Celestial'.

when that day come, and the character is released, unless it's overly OP or too cute, I'll be sure to only make it a fodder if I ever got one :twisted:
Just kidding :lol:

oncewasblind

Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Elves being celestial makes complete sense in light of Norse and Germanic mythology, which has much longer historic roots than how the Tolkienesque (derived from JRR Tolkien, author of Lord of the Rings) narrative portrays them. The idea of elves being agents of nature is a relatively new one. Most myths and texts from where we originally derive the concept of Elves refer to them primarily as demigods or angels. 

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 pm

I dont see why elves should be peace-loving creatures. The devs can make them anything they want since that is called fiction. Lol.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:01 am

You guys are so much fun!! <3