Satsuki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author

Talent Dungeon

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Dear players,
As we enter the final stretch of our Talent Tree beta, the developers have decided to release a new feature to aid all adventurers in attaining more Talent Points!

Talent Dungeon
Introducing to everyone, the Talent Dungeons! The Talent Dungeon will be a daily event, allowing players to enter daily to fight the stages and obtain Talent Spirits (name not yet confirmed!). These Spirits can be used to increase the Talent Point of your heroes!

How does this Dungeon work?
Players will get class specific fights daily! For example, on Monday, you will meet the all Guardian team, on Tuesday, all Champion etc. up to Saturday! On Sunday, you will meet all 6 classes combined together to form a formidable team!

Beat the Guardian Team on Guardian day to obtain Guardian Spirits to feed your Guardian heroes!

Woah! So how many Spirits do I get?
Players will get up to one Talent Spirit a day for completing and winning each Dungeon! Depending on the difficulty chosen, the Talent Spirit will be used to power up the specific class and rarity.
For example, winning Heroic difficulty will grant you a Talent Spirit for a 3* hero, while winning in Master difficulty will grant you a Talent Spirit for a 5* hero!

Are there anything else we should note?
You should note that you will obtain the class specific Talent Spirit based on the class you are facing! Fighting Guardians = Obtaining Guardian Spirit.
Also, these fights are unique because the “monsters” that you face have aura directions, just like a regular arena battle. Good luck facing those trigger archers!
Lastly, Talent Spirits take up space in your Heroes inventory, so you may wanna plan beforehand who you will be feeding these Talent Spirits into beforehand, unless you have plenty of bag space to hoard them!

When will you release this feature?? I can’t wait!
Tentatively, we will be releasing the Talent Dungeon in early September, so it’s only a few more weeks! Hold your horses and get ready to show off your Talent!

P.S. The actual deployment of the Talent Dungeon is subject to change. The Community Team do not yet know the value of each Talent Spirit obtained.

Krutz

Re: Talent Dungeon

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Clear Master level to get spirit for 5* hero. If the difficulty is same as event, i can totally forget about this new feature.

whodahackii

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Clear Master level to get spirit for 5* hero. If the difficulty is same as event, i can totally forget about this new feature.
You cleared Capitol 3 on day 1? or Legendary 24-3 in 1 weeks time of game play?
Everything start off hard...let's be patient and see the released version~

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:12 pm

What, did you think they were gonna let you walk all over the new feature? They should probably level gate it to lvl 80 or sth lol

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Haha, I took around 5 months to be able to do capital 3 consistently.

Renjouji

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Problem about class specified day

First problem you need to clear all 3 stage in 6 classes which mean you have 2 weeks to reach legendary mode on any class

Second how much tp will it give and how many loot will it be

For example 5s unit will give 4 tp while 4s will be 3tp 1 stage will compose of how many 1 5s and 2 4s thats make 12 tp in 1 day the problem here is its ez to max tp or hard to max tp a hero

Third what will be the 3x loot all day or the last 7 day
Which will be random

Fourth if i max tp all of my unit what will i do next ? (Here is a suggestion:add some more branch and add a max tp base on Limit break)

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:21 am

I think it's fine.
You really think this feature will allow you to max TP so quickly?

Even if they drop 2 per day. In 2 months, I'll get 16TP for each class. (this excludes the 7th day bonus) Still insufficient to complete 6 full heroes. This is an FTP feature! 

It will be Talent Spirit btw. It's not gonna let you feed freaking 4TP and drop like 7 of them (runes??) LOL. 

whodahackii

Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:28 am

I guess all in all the Free-to-play daily dungeon is a very good feature, it will help players who don't premium summon much to have a gradual progress for their favorite Heroes/Heroines.
Pay-to-play will not lose the gap, in fact they already have a full fledged head start by rolling premium summons since before Talent Tree Release. 

And I'm fully aware that the Talent Spirit will surely have lower or on par with current NON-same name unit. Such as current 3*(5%) 4*(15%) 5*(100%).
But I'm more concern on the daily key limits and possible reward range.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Hey there, the final balance has not yet been decided so MiloD doesn't have the liberty to assure everyone how it will by deployed. Do be patient guys :D

Krutz

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Even if i need 6 months to reach capitol 3, i still can lv up a 5* rune using a 1* rune. Although it will take forever, at least i can start to "train" the rune now. So i would expect spirit in normal will still able to contribute to 5* hero talent progress but in a way low %.
You will know what i mean if they change the game and say only hero card drop in legendary mode can be used as fodder to train your 5* hero to +1 or +2.