User avatar
Satsuki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:48 pm
Contact:

Arena Merchant Update

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Dear players,

As many of you know, we are getting a minor revamp for the Arena heroes coming soon! Along with that, the Arena merchant will be updated as well to assist players in fulfilling their dreams and ambitions of being a Legend in the arena!

Here are some of the changes that are coming soon!

Added
Image

Removed
Image


We hope that you like the improved Arena Merchant! See you on the battlefield!
 
User avatar
Silmeria
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Arena Merchant Update

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:29 pm

You should add 4-star Skill Rune Selector for 1500 blood token too.
 
User avatar
ashenwind
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Arena Merchant Update

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:58 pm

You should add 4-star Skill Rune Selector for 1500 blood token too.
+1
Even with 2 months long cooldown, having a skill rune selector available to be bought will be very nice.
 
User avatar
Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:49 pm
Location: Pluto

Re: Arena Merchant Update

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:24 pm

I lol'ed at the 3-5 skill rune ticket. Another RNG game we should play.

I agree with having a 4 star skill rune selector instead of the funny ticket.
 
User avatar
Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Re: Arena Merchant Update

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Happy with the stat rune selectors.

Can see why skill rune is still a ticket. What's the point in giving all of us a selector when we only need 1 which we can switch around? VF is not a charity. Also, it's still a nice free chance as long as you are diligent in arena isn't it? 

Lol-ed at the comments
 
User avatar
Silmeria
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Arena Merchant Update

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:52 pm

Because skill rune is not limited to Vampiric or Double Strike. Other skill runes would encourage player to build a different strategy in both PvE and PvP.
Random would means around 80% chance of 3-star, 15% chance of 4-star and 5% chance of 5-star.
Not to mention the color and kind of rune is also random.
A selector would also decrease frustration on not getting what you want because of RNG. I've met plenty of players who are frustrated because of RNG.
A game is not a charity but it should not be a ripoff either :D don't take anything for granted.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion so you should just laugh at your shortsightedness. Teehee~
 
Ganjakun
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Arena Merchant Update

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 pm

With all these new stuffs in the arena merchant, I'm hoping the devs can increase the blood token dropped from each fight.
I'm currently doing about 20 runs in the arena per day, and I get about 9000 blood tokens a month, which is enough for 1 Valiant ticket with 2000 leftover blood token.
So at this rate, it's gonna take me 5 months to buy aden's costume.. 
 
User avatar
rylou13
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:22 am

Re: Arena Merchant Update

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:26 am

Probably the best solution is to increase the capacity of arena orbs to at least 8 instead of 5, it does not only give a decent amount of blood token weekly but it also give players enough time of sleep xD  
 
User avatar
Bansky
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Arena Merchant Update

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:35 am

We should get double blood orb event once in a while instead of double arena points.  I really don't see the point in making double arena point event.
 
User avatar
Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Re: Arena Merchant Update

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:37 pm

@Silmeria good luck with your business in the future :D