Munilet

Re: Arena Heroes Changelog

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Ohhh finally I can use my Leah WL again on Arena..
She never touch Arena again since Talissa first released..
Thank you MiloD and Developers!
XD

Silmeria

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:27 am

Siena archbishop seems underwhelming compared to other arena heroes...

Revive mechanic is potentially good but has very limited use... What if there's a second mechanic put into revival skills?
'When this skill expires, put a 2-turn duration HP shield in a cross shape around the target by 35% of target hero's HP'. This way auto-revive can be a very good preventive mechanic.

Bansky

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:02 am

Some bugs or glitches I observed concerning Ellis Warlock.

If you use the skill on an elf character and then it transforms into celestial form, the bomb automatically gets debuffed. I dont see in the description of elf transformation as having debuff effects, so its not supposed to happen that way.

One more thing I observed, also when i target rhea dragoon and the bomb goes off, rhea still manages to proc his aura shield effect even if Ellis' skill is supposed to disable the targets aura. Hope you get a fix on this soon.

Xinhuan

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:51 am

If you use the skill on an elf character and then it transforms into celestial form, the bomb automatically gets debuffed. I dont see in the description of elf transformation as having debuff effects, so its not supposed to happen that way.

One more thing I observed, also when i target rhea dragoon and the bomb goes off, rhea still manages to proc his aura shield effect even if Ellis' skill is supposed to disable the targets aura. Hope you get a fix on this soon.
This isn't a bug. All elves clear all buffs/debuffs on transforming to/from Celestial Form, you can read this up on the development blog here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4126
As for the other one, the Ellis' skill is applied in the order listed in the skill description. Damage goes first, before the disable effect.

Bansky

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:54 am

This isn't a bug. All elves clear all buffs/debuffs on transforming to/from Celestial Form, you can read this up on the development blog here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4126
As for the other one, the Ellis' skill is applied in the order listed in the skill description. Damage goes first, before the disable effect.
Aw damn. I missed that debuffing effect of elf transformation.  But as for disable aura effect, it is still a little sketchy as to the sequence of activation.  I hope I can get more clarity from the devs.
I was pinning my hopes on Ellis WL for countering the dreaded Rhea dragoon on arena.  I guess it's back to the drawing board for me.

Silmeria

Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:07 am

Aw damn. I missed that debuffing effect of elf transformation.  But as for disable aura effect, it is still a little sketchy as to the sequence of activation.  I hope I can get more clarity from the devs.
I was pinning my hopes on Ellis WL for countering the dreaded Rhea dragoon on arena.  I guess it's back to the drawing board for me.
I think Ellis elementalist is a better counter for rhea because of freeze and 300% damage. I don't have enough Ellis to try elementalist tho.

Hungshu
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:10 pm

So far as I use Ellis, only few problem for me

Pro: 
Very high MAG skill damage, fast CD, good Aura

Con: 
Her stat so low that any thing can kill her easily
Her first effect should be reduce MAG not Def
Still can't kill high rank guardian with 1 shot, but at-least deal around 70-80% of their hp (50% for Aden)
(My Ellis in arena MAG 18k, skill Lv 40, use to guardian when they got freeze by Zoey (buff skill damage 30%)

That all

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:45 am

So far as I use Ellis, only few problem for me

Pro: 
Very high MAG skill damage, fast CD, good Aura

Con: 
Her stat so low that any thing can kill her easily
Her first effect should be reduce MAG not Def
Still can't kill high rank guardian with 1 shot, but at-least deal around 70-80% of their hp (50% for Aden)
(My Ellis in arena MAG 18k, skill Lv 40, use to guardian when they got freeze by Zoey (buff skill damage 30%)

That all
+1. I also wondered why it was def reduction rather than mag. Its a potential high mag hero killer.