Silmeria

Re: Insignias

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Seems Ill be the only one with a different opinion here, as new features that are not just to make players life easier or are grind based are always "the end of the world".

Agree this is not an intended feature for new players, however guys you have to understand that 99% of gatcha games are progression based, offering new mechanics each X months as resource sink so older players keep playing. Some of them open new servers each 2 weeks (a feature also despited for most players) so teh new features are not a problem for new players and they can catch up..
The moment you stop giving long term goals (like insignias) the game also dies cause theres nothing else to do, TP is no longer a goal probably for most whales/old players so they need a new goal to sustain the game, because yeah whales are probably paying for like 80% of this game, like in every mobile FtP title...

It's always the same, theyll add a new feature, like they did with Tp, then after  a couple months theyll mitigate it with something (like Tp dungeon) and the cycle starts again, and again...

So I welcome the insignias as any other late game goal, because they give something to do, something to aim, however Xn and others are right, you guys need to lower key requirements or give more as daily basis.
The thing is, VF playerbase is dwindling even as we speak, and players quitting in a daily basis.
If i am a developer, i will think of a way to keep the game fun so players will stay, get players returning, or show appreciation for the whole playerbase.

I can think of many ways to improve this game
-genesis mystics improvement
-making healing significant in PvE content
-gift for  returning players who has not logged in for 30/90 days
-Fixing bug ?
-Elf map ??
-CONQUEST ???
instead, they release a feature that just screams money sink. Bravo !

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:49 pm

I cant put my thoughts into words but thanks to JamesWong and Xinhuan, they have stated them beautifully and well-articulately. 

Why cant they make insignia a simple equip without any BS feature? Because of money, I guess?

The rate of introduction of heroes is increasing and the need to fully-max TP/MB a hero are ever increasing. 

just imagining them is TIRING.

#DeleteInsignia
Last edited by Ferico on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

whodahackii

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:59 am

I will sidetrack a bit, but this is a shout out to the Developer team!

"Before adding in any new feature, please take account into Total Game Time per day!"
point 1, you did well with the One 'break' week between any Two week event. 
point 2, you also implied that the Raid 1 and 2 will come in with rotation after the final release (I wonder did i misunderstood the rotation part).
point 3, to be very frankly and total honest, the Talent Dungeon could have been Break Week exclusive, and prosperity road should have been daily prize after doing daily dungeons (gold mines/despair/capitol).

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:26 am

Hi all, thank you for your feedback. I will be holding a meeting with the Devs to sound out your concerns. Do wait for updates from me. Will do my best! 

Rest assured, your voices are heard!

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 pm

I've always defended the developers because I believe their decisions are not without sense. 

This time, I agree with the rest because this is absolutely ridiculous.

SIX Heroes to MLB?
420 freaking job relics. With a bit of luck, that's still 360 keys minimum. 360/10 means a regular player needs at least 1 month to make ONE insignia for ONE hero. Gee.
15 hatchlings each = 90 birds man. I only have 1 little kukubird.

5 TP EACH? Okay thank you for the free TP per hero but that's still 24 freaking TP, more than what my Rhea currently has.

I sincerely think you need to rethink this. Talent was fine, because that was the only new feature that improved heroes. But we aren't done with squad building yet. Please reduce the requirements. As long as you reduce the requirements, I believe it's still fair and fun for all (especially if there are players like me who aren't interested in event heroes I guess?)

freydom

Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:33 pm

+1 to reducing requirements for the Insignia. 

Developers should take heed of these opinions as they reflect our struggles with the game currently.  Only have a few max TP heroes after spending quite abit the past month, reducing the job key requirement will be really appreciated.

The idea for an additional equipment item which can be made with hero cards ( which some of us have an abundance of)  is pretty neat for me.

rossng81

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Give us GVG, cross GVG, Conquest, cross Conquest, or we will quit.
Althou i dont know what this mysterious "Conquest" is

SeRoss
of
Infinity