Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Delete Valiant Force. Lol.
I cant take this anymore.

Sheryl
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Insignias

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Limit break is used when you have duplicated heroes.
Talent tree is used to further customize your heroes.
What does this insignia used for? I don't understand...

Honestly, as a player, I don't really care about a feature beyond my reach... 
I hope it is extremely expensive so even the whale cannot easily broaden the gap between whales and weeds

I expect to see multi-squad content so we are supposed to build more heroes and play with rich strategies...
instead of simply pouring all our resource on 5 heroes and forge their stats with our cash...

Talent tree system is already super expensive for new players, the insignia probably will remain untouched until we have fully built all heroes we have...

If I ever need that 120 atk stat, I will choose to equip a weapon skin...

------------ This is a cute divider line -------------

And stun resist? Are we going to experience content full of CC mob that we have no chance to survive without insignia? 
Hmm... that sounds like tower lv51+... ...but lv50 already giving out valiant ticket... maybe lv51 will give something special...

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi guys, just a heads up from me based on what information I have!

First, to MLB an insignia, you DO NOT need 6 full heroes with 5 TP. It should probably be less than that! 
EDIT: Hi there, I think I had misunderstood the initial design for the heroes needed. It was meant to be six. But I'm currently fighting for less for the sake of everyone. Please wait for me to sort this through with the developers for the community.

Secondly, I believe Hero Merge could help ease the pain of training a 5* Hero from scratch, once more and more insignias are deployed and you actually know which ones you want! So don't fret yet :)

Thirdly, I heard that the stats are significantly higher than whatever you all see on the dummy images that we've posted! Definitely not 120 just 120 ATK.

Lastly, enhancing an insignia per level will not be as insane as Equipment enhancement. If anything, the journey per level should be smooth and quite easily obtainable! So don't worry too much about that as well!

I will have some information on Conquest sometime in the early parts of next month during our 1st year anniversary, so wait for it! :)

Bansky

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:27 pm

First, to MLB an insignia, you DO NOT need 6 full heroes with 5 TP. It should be a lot less than that!

Secondly, I believe Hero Merge could help ease the pain of training a 5* Hero from scratch, once more and more insignias are deployed and you actually know which ones you want! So don't fret yet :)

Thirdly, I heard that the stats are significantly higher than whatever you all see on the dummy images that we've posted! Definitely not 120 just 120 ATK.

Lastly, enhancing an insignia per level will not be as insane as Equipment enhancement. If anything, the journey per level should be smooth and quite easily obtainable! So don't worry too much about that as well!

I will have some information on Conquest sometime in the early parts of next month during our 1st year anniversary, so wait for it! :)
Is the conquest feature the very long-awaited GVG? Here we go.  Looking forward to the 1-year anniv celebration.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Indeed, it is the long awaited GvG! As I write this to reply you Bansky, there is ongoing development in making Conquest :) 

WildmVtt
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:09 pm

First, to MLB an insignia, you DO NOT need 6 full heroes with 5 TP. It should be a lot less than that!

Hoping for a less resource consuming feature on this one.. Nice, conquest.

Celsius
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi.

POV as followed.

============
... fill that 7th equipment spot ...
1. Item Slot (Insignia)
- Insignia indicate an unit development, occupying one of the equipments slot.

... transmute a fully trained 5-star hero into an item ...
... must already have learned a few Talent Points ...
...  Example: 5-star Kai+2, with 5 talent points ...
2. Getting Insignia
- Transmute a fully trained 5* unit +2.
- A few TP required to be invested on this unit ('A Few' generally means an upwards count starting from 2).
- Example given means a TP value between 2 to 5.

... To level up this insignia, fuse other equipment into it ...
... Every few levels, the insignia will grant specific bonuses ...
...  Limit Break the insignia, with the SAME insignia after a certain amount of levels in order to unlock the next few levels ...
... number of times an Insignia can Limit Break depends on the power of the Insignia ...
3. Upgrading Procedure
- Levelling requires equipment fusing (Similar to Equipment Enhancement).
- Bonus acquire every few levels (Similar to Equipment Bonus at +3/6/9/12/15).
- Limit break after certain levels with the same insignia to unlock next levels tier (Similar to Unit's limit break).
- Max level capabilities one can limit break depend on power of Insignia.

... Insignias may contain unique skills in the future ...
4. Unique Skills
- As quoted.

============

Overall, good development at work. Moving forward, await your next.

~Celsius

Krutz

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Not really a fan of keep stacking stat on hero. This will just make ppl think less and clear stage with pure figure.

JamesWong

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:33 pm

The Arathos Times #005

This newsletter is proudly sponsored by INFINITY. If you are looking for an awesome guild in the Everglades server, are interested to sign up and meet the requirements in the 1st picture below, please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom stating your interest and someone will contact you.

348 days ago, I enthusiastically pm'med Valiant Force Facebook, eager to find out exactly what time I could start playing the game the next day. See 2nd picture. That was how excited I was about this game. Fast forward to almost one year later and I find myself questioning how much Valiant Force has "progressed" and if it still entices me as much as before.

This article serves to explain the progressively overwhelming nature of Valiant Force, scarcity of resources and perhaps what XII Braves can do about it.

<The Real God Of Arena>

The October-November period is one of my busiest time of the year. It also leaves me with little motivation to do anything else apart from eating, shitting, working, watching Netflix, sleeping, rinse and repeating. During this time, I started finding Valiant Force a chore and here's why.

1) Your numbers are a lie.
100% to stun/silence/disable or whatever other status does not mean shit because the boss has a high chance of resisting something and we do not know what. We then have to test for it ourselves. This is apparent when it comes to new event bosses, raid bosses and so on. It is very time consuming and tiring to change around the equipment to other heroes and sometimes, you don't even have the hero to test.

What XII Braves can do:
Please state within the description of the boss the percentage it has to resist these ailments as it would save us a lot of time and allow us to theory-craft which heroes we should build. See third picture below for example.

2) Introduction of Talent+Insignia
When Talent was first introduced, it was on the premise that Veterans had an excess of units and we didn't know what to do with them. With Talents, we had reasons to 5* our fodders and use them to increase Talent. We could also use 3* or 4* fodders as Talent. Please take note that at that juncture the above mentioned also served other purposes. 5*/4* units could be used to reroll auras of other 5*/4* units. 3* units were used get 5* units to +1 and above. The bottomline is Talent had already allowed those excess units to serve a dual purpose and most were no longer in excess, except maybe Thea and Zedd(since no one wants to invest in them).

Now with the unveiling of Insignia, not only does my 5*/4*/3* now have to serve a triple purpose, you have also caused a shortage of baby Phoenixes as they will now be needed to +2 the 5* I want to transform. Not to mention, equipment fodder that will be going to Insignias instead of getting other equipment to 6*. It is as if people do not have to form a team for the new Raid Boss. It is as if people do not have to spend resources on upcoming new event heroes. It is as if we have all Max Talented our Arena units. We are already spread thin as it is and now you want us to spread our limited resources even more thinly?

You mentioned this was for Veterans. I will unashamedly classify myself as a Veteran since only CBT players outlast me and honestly there are not that many left. I'm here to say that this is not what I want. This, exacerbated by introduction to Talents, Zoey ladder, King's Eggs, Zoey bundles is what is leading the divide between F2P and P2W and causing massive rifts within the community. People leaving, guilds merging, community suffering, game dying, XII Braves toppling.

So what do we want:
Honestly speaking, we have come a long way from those 348 days ago. Last time, I could just spend $200 a month and buy all the non-level based bundles. These days, it seems to be closer to $500 a month. We understand that because MRT frequently breaks down these days, you guys have to take taxis more often and this has led to an increase in your production costs. I don't mind paying more for the game but you are honestly not giving us, your so called Veterans what we truly want.

Instead of focusing on things like Insignia, why not create a Special Arena where every week, on Monday, we are allocated a random group of 40 5* heroes to choose from. We can customize their gear, runes and talents. We will then lock those in as our Special Arena teams and battle for the rest of the week be it in Real Time or as per the current arena. This creates a fair competing field for both P2W and F2P where it is mainly about strategy and a bit of luck. That would then be an event that truly deserves to be named God of Arena.

Please don't be like SMRT. Instead of focusing on getting their trains on schedule and preparing proper flooding measures(Special Arena, GVG, conquest), they focus on redundant things like hands-free gates(Insignias). Seriously, who cares if they need to tap their cards when they have to wait 30 minutes for the train to arrive.

Adding a Carnival Wheel or making Master the new Legend or only allowing players to access a certain stage after a few days is definitely not what we want and honestly just a waste of your resources and my time. I truly understand your need to make money. However, you have to give back to the community as well. A measly talent dungeon doesn't serve to do it. Give us what we truly want.

PS: I did suggest this idea the last time you held an event competition. Here's the link viewtopic.php?t=2040&start=10

About the Author:
The author will get right back to making YouTube videos from next event onwards. He apologizes for his negligence towards his channel as he is busy earning money to donate to XII Braves. He was also busy planning and celebrating his third anniversary with his GF as well as preparing himself for an upcoming trip to Korea.

Triglav
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Lol, another veteran here. There are less then 20 veteran I know still playing.this.game.

This is not for veteran. Maybe only for sojubeer. Talent point has.already crossed the point.of.no return and u still.introduce additional.make ur hero more elite system aka getting players.to.spend more?

So now we will need 6 for lvl 40 + 7 for max talent + maybe 3 for insignia (if supposed it cost a lot less) = 16 copies of one single 5* potential to max when now just getting 1 copy of a 5* potential is damn now. I just spent 10k gems on summoning and got big fat zero merlin on rates up. How are players going to get 16 copies in future except like paying like 2000 per month to play this game?

Ur game will die.before.conquest.even.comes out.

This game has long gone.from having fun to spend spend spend more and the supposed late.game where we.use 5* to change aura direction and faith has.not.even arrived. There will.nvr be a.late game. Only spend more and more for new hero etc