Sn1v33

Re: Kiera's Revamp

Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Basically we need valiants revamp 2.0 (except for Kiera) since the rest of them are outdated and outpowered by newer heroes.
MLB MTP aladdin only has 400 less base atk than MLB MTP shizu. And with better skill set and hex, he's outpowering shizu, I can say the same about Lancelot, Snow White, Rhea and Arthur. Some of the Valiants' class is even unusable (Darrion Paladin?) So it would be fair for them to get better skill kits.
I personally think it's time for a Valiant's revamp 2.0. All valiants except Kane are outclassed(or outright bested) by newer heroes (Rhea just outclasses Freya so hard it's sad while I find Altima more reliable than Darrion. Yes, Shizu is now a poor man's Aladdin while Lucille is just wtf overall). I'm happy that Kiera is now becoming significant in the higher tiers. I've been seeing her maybe 3-5 times daily which means people in the top 200 actually uses her now. 

Zvalmiekloranesh

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:10 am

Yup, it's time for a huge Valiant revamp 2.0. When people start using other units than Valiants, and not because of strategy but simply because there is better, there is a problem.

Kiera's revamp was good... I guess. At least for the now great Elem, and good enough RM.
But I'm really not sure about the MW and the Warlock.

Sn1v33

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:40 am

Yup, it's time for a huge Valiant revamp 2.0. When people start using other units than Valiants, and not because of strategy but simply because there is better, there is a problem.

Kiera's revamp was good... I guess. At least for the now great Elem, and good enough RM.
But I'm really not sure about the MW and the Warlock.
MW is good. She's just outclassed by MW Zoey and her niche is quite specific. The opportunity cost for promoting to MW is not being able to get an Ele/RM Kiera. Ele Kiera had so many significant buffs it propelled her on par with Ele Zoey. While Ele Zoey would be better as teams thin out since her skill would then potentially hit just 1/2 enemies, Kiera offers similar amount of damage plus the possibility of a mass stun, which is insane. On the other hand, Kiera RM is the bulkiest mystic yet and trades the pure destructive power of her Ele counterpart for defense and non-position reliant global nuke that pops resilience and decimates clumped formations(oneshots everybody except MAG invested healers, mystics and defensive guardians, assuming enemies are clumped together) and I personally think she fares better versus guardian swap teams for the two tile knockback which is gold versus them. You have to forgo all that when choosing MW Kiera and she would only function similar to Talilock, popping double resilience heroes while being a good source of damage versus ranger teams.

Overall, I see no reason to use MW when Ele and RM are too good to pass up.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:48 am

Poor Warlock, always forgotten... x)
Thanks for the info Sn1v33.

Sn1v33

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:55 am

Poor Warlock, always forgotten... x)
Thanks for the info Sn1v33.
There are strong warlocks in the game(Merlin and Zoey). Merlin annoys me as heck so I don't understand, though. I've been seeing less Merlock recently. I don't think Red Riding Hood counters her but she's a rare sight these days. A few days after Kiera revamp, she may have stolen some Merlin spots, I suspect. I see some good usage in Ele Kiera particularly (like 1 every 10-15 searches which is an okay number, I suppose). 

Zvalmiekloranesh

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 am

I was talking about Kiera, not the other ones, as the topic is about her ^^'