whodahackii

Re: Kiera's Revamp

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Anyone has Kiera Warlock against Raid 2? Does Leech count as 'not working' in raid 2 battle?

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:19 pm

On my way to MLBing my Kiera ele this month as I received my 6th Keira today! In all of its fairness, I am enjoying her now. That 5% DEF buff is really a nice add, that lower CD, more efficient burn and higher STUN really made her a valiant again.

Now, I wanna see Lucille's revamp. :) That 7 Turn INQUI is now unacceptable in this era's standards.

Bansky

Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:38 pm

On my way to MLBing my Kiera ele this month as I received my 6th Keira today! In all of its fairness, I am enjoying her now. That 5% DEF buff is really a nice add, that lower CD, more efficient burn and higher STUN really made her a valiant again.

Now, I wanna see Lucille's revamp. :) That 7 Turn INQUI is now unacceptable in this era's standards.
I second this, Lucille revamp should be up next.

Sn1v33

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:32 am

I second this, Lucille revamp should be up next.
I thought I was the only person who felt this way. As a user of Lucille inqui, I always feel like she's just there in PvP. The 7 turns of CD is too long. If I survive the 1st wave, it's likely that I don't need her healing and immunity buff anymore. I think buffing her CD to 5 then lowering AB Lucille to 2/3 turns would be a nice change.

It's even worse for SW and WD Lucille. I don't find any reason to use both, really. I mean, they do something unique but that doesn't exactly justify a spot on my formation.

Bansky

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Almost nobody uses healers now in PVP.  The 7 CD of Lucille Inqui is ridiculous now with the current meta, 5 CD should be more appropriate.  As for the rest.  AB should have mass cleanse instead, SW skill should either have heal all or decrease CD of all by 1, as for warlock, I cant think of any suggestion at the moment.

Also the reduced 50% healing in arena is not helping either.  Most tanks these days have around 30 - 40k HP, yet healers can hardly reach 10k per heal.  The amount of heal it can support the team is just ridiculously disproportioned to the current arena damage capability.

Sn1v33

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Almost nobody uses healers now in PVP.  The 7 CD of Lucille Inqui is ridiculous now with the current meta, 5 CD should be more appropriate.  As for the rest.  AB should have mass cleanse instead, SW skill should either have heal all or decrease CD of all by 1, as for warlock, I cant think of any suggestion at the moment.

Also the reduced 50% healing in arena is not helping either.  Most tanks these days have around 30 - 40k HP, yet healers can hardly reach 10k per heal.  The amount of heal it can support the team is just ridiculously disproportioned to the current arena damage capability.
I still think the 100% immunity is Lucille's trademark so it would be a shame to remove that very trademark of hers. Lowering the cd to say, 2 means she can ensure that a frail mystic(which is everyone basically) will live from a trigger team unless the AI's first move is to attack with a ranger. That said, a 3 ranger team would more easily be handled by AB Lucille.

Inqui lucille could also drop the turn to 4 then nerf the 100% to a 50-75% immunity. I think having the huge partial immunity will ease a mystic team to get through the turns their skills are on CD.

Silmeria

Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:46 pm

+1 for Lucille revamp !
Inquisitor should have 5 CD.
Lower healing is alright, but keep the 2 turn invul as invulnerable is still dispel-able and some skills just bypass invulnerability.

Archbishop should have 3 CD.
Lower her healing per turn to 25%, but add +7% def and +7% atk from mag.

Spiritwalker's skill kit is already good, but she also need her cool down to be 3 CD.
And her aura is questionable ever since valiant revamp. Should change from 'when this hero is hit' to 'when anyone in aura (including herself) is hit'.
And she would be a way better healer.

Witch Doctor should also has 5 CD.
Heal all allies, charm enemies and increase the cool down of all enemies' skill by 2.
When allies in aura is healed, chance to apply poison by 35% mag and increase cool down of enemy by 1 turn.
With the coming of Cassandra, more people are using champion/shadow, so witch doctor would be somewhat usable.

YayuSheng

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:35 pm

+1 for Lucille revamp !
Lower healing is alright, but keep the 2 turn invul as invulnerable is still dispel-able and some skills just bypass invulnerability.

Spiritwalker's skill kit is already good, but she also need her cool down to be 3 CD.
And her aura is questionable ever since valiant revamp. Should change from 'when this hero is hit' to 'when anyone in aura (including herself) is hit'.

Heal all allies, charm enemies and increase the cool down of all enemies' skill by 2.
When allies in aura is healed, chance to apply poison by 35% mag and increase cool down of enemy by 1 turn.
With the coming of Cassandra, more people are using champion/shadow, so witch doctor would be somewhat usable.
Merlin already bypass Lucile invul xD, that's why merlin become one of the force majeur in meta, that also mean she's a mystic that must be calculated if we want to build meta ;)

Btw what do u guys think aboout shizu kensei path, that's seems they are not available in arena also, for my opinion xD they also need revamp xD

PS: that's also means,. that's the reason she's not available in arena

Bansky

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:01 pm

+1 for Lucille revamp !

Merlin already bypass Lucile invul xD, that's why merlin become one of the force majeur in meta, that also mean she's a mystic that must be calculated if we want to build meta ;)

Btw what do u guys think aboout shizu kensei path, that's seems they are not available in arena also, for my opinion xD they also need revamp xD

PS: that's also means,. that's the reason she's not available in arena
Devs should make lucille AB that is able to cleanse these meta skills, such as soul link from Merlin, roulette of Cassandra.  No restrictions should be given, not just for lucille, but for all characters with cleanse skill.  I don't understand why devs even do all these restrictions about making certain offensive status skills immune to cleanse.  There are only a handful of chars that have cleanse capabilities and you rarely see them in arena.  Instead promoting diversity in arena, devs have always been discouraging players to use support chars in arena, healers especially.  If this will be the case, we might just see more players using support healers again.

The more diversified the arena, the less boring it becomes.  It's about time healers get their share of the spotlight in arena.

Silmeria

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Basically we need valiants revamp 2.0 (except for Kiera) since the rest of them are outdated and outpowered by newer heroes.
MLB MTP aladdin only has 400 less base atk than MLB MTP shizu. And with better skill set and hex, he's outpowering shizu, I can say the same about Lancelot, Snow White, Rhea and Arthur. Some of the Valiants' class is even unusable (Darrion Paladin?) So it would be fair for them to get better skill kits.