MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Re: 2018 Roadmap

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi Reichan!

Let's wait and see what the devs have in store for Awakening! I myself am unsure what the exact details are! :)

whodahackii

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Ever read about the Manga Shingeki No Kyojin?

The more you try to stretch out your power (the game mechanic) the faster you will burnt out (demise of the game where many things cannot be cope with new players, and veterans base is shrinking).

Sn1v33

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:06 pm

With all this "pay up or get lost" propaganda this game has been shamelessly doing, I'd be surprised if this game sees the end of 2018. :)

Lots of my friends have already quit the game just because it's so hard to keep up with the meta without having to pay a huge sum of dollars per month. If this game continues to take the course of having to pay to get all the goodies, I'd assume only around 200-500 players will remain in the game per server. As this game dwindles over time, I think even some from the top 200 will considering quitting. :)

I'm only saying this out of dissappointment. This used to be such a f2p friendly game months ago. What happened? It seems having lots of players blinded the devs of this game of the one thing that made me invest in such a game. It was so generous before but know their freebies are such lols it doesn't even make me happy in the least.

airkon
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Another key issue in the game is that the job key system. There's just simply too much content revolving and limited by the number of job keys we have on a daily basis. 
e.g. every event, there is a hero for us to MLB, a new hero to convert to insignia, existing heroes to make into 5* as talent food for the new hero... etc. 

This is punishing for f2p and also p2p as we can't build things to try. Everytime I decide to build something, it must be absolutely the correct/useful hero or a month of my time is wasted. This is also the reason why I summon sparingly because I know I won't have bandwidth to train the new heroes.

Along with this, can devs also look into increasing the number of:
a. free keys daily
b. max number of arena orbs
c. talent food
d. useless buildings?

I'll be a much happier player if some of these can be enhanced.

iCantPlayDiz
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:12 pm

I'm not too pleased with all these new changes as a new player.
For the past 3 months ive been struggling to catch up / make a decent and useable team in the game.
The game has so many customizable variations to a unit/hero that the investment that it takes is insane.
Now that I've figured out what I should be working on in a squad, you guys are going to change it up again. 
I agree with some things like SW being too strong but it really annoys me that I'm not sure if I should go for a trigger squad now or an SDD squad because all these changes dont explicitly say Squad X isnt going to work anymore. 
That said, if the investments I make turn out to be worthless useless, I'll just quit the game. Because where is the fun in catching up if there is never an option in catching up.
Might as well find a game where I can start from scratch in who doesnt pull this tom foolery.

So I really hope you consider wisely what your next steps as a game and team are going to be.

Sn1v33

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Another key issue in the game is that the job key system. There's just simply too much content revolving and limited by the number of job keys we have on a daily basis. 
e.g. every event, there is a hero for us to MLB, a new hero to convert to insignia, existing heroes to make into 5* as talent food for the new hero... etc. 

This is punishing for f2p and also p2p as we can't build things to try. Everytime I decide to build something, it must be absolutely the correct/useful hero or a month of my time is wasted. This is also the reason why I summon sparingly because I know I won't have bandwidth to train the new heroes.

Along with this, can devs also look into increasing the number of:
a. free keys daily
b. max number of arena orbs
c. talent food
d. useless buildings?

I'll be a much happier player if some of these can be enhanced.
This, as well. I think high level players should be able to enjoy having all buildings WITHOUT PAYING. This is one of the only games I have seen that you can't have all the buildings at the same time.

Sn1v33

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:18 pm

For the past 3 months ive been struggling to catch up / make a decent and useable team in the game.
The game has so many customizable variations to a unit/hero that the investment that it takes is insane.
Now that I've figured out what I should be working on in a squad, you guys are going to change it up again. 
I agree with some things like SW being too strong but it really annoys me that I'm not sure if I should go for a trigger squad now or an SDD squad because all these changes dont explicitly say Squad X isnt going to work anymore. 
That said, if the investments I make turn out to be worthless useless, I'll just quit the game. Because where is the fun in catching up if there is never an option in catching up.
Might as well find a game where I can start from scratch in who doesnt pull this tom foolery.

So I really hope you consider wisely what your next steps as a game and team are going to be.
I agree with everything you said but you got to stick to one plan and see the end of it before setting another objective. I checked all available heroes at the time and considered what I have currently and what I don't have so far. That's how I planned out my PvP team. As I got further to the game, that's where I realized some of my past decisions were wrong so I took note of that.

Anyway, I'd highly encourage you to quit this moneymaking scam while you're not too deep in the game. It will be easier to let go that way. :)

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:46 pm

"Quality-of-life changes" hahaha

Edit: Again, instead of focusing on fixing or addressing current issues that we have relently raised in hundreds of threads here, VF again chooses to disregard them and instead relay their "creativity" to new features that Im sure will only scream a money-grabbing scheme for everyone to lure in.

Have a Valiant Rework 2.0!
Fix the Genesis Heroes!
Solve the job key issues!
Balance OP heroes!!
Last edited by Ferico on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

airkon
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Tip for new players: Ignore everything and focus on building 3 crit-max archers along with 1 strong champion & 1 strong shadow. Once you have that, then start playing the game. If u try to do everything, u end up accomplishing nothing.

This game is very punishing for new players as growing heroes take too long and content changes too fast.

KiteVII

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 pm

I agree with the job keys, there are just too many things to do with a 5* but to long to get. LB, Talent, faith change, insignia and now there are a lot of content that needed specialized squad like the phoenix from raid 2 needing healers which most people didn't bother instead build all offensive team and now they are ill prepared and will take months just to get decent healer squad (although I admit that boss is fun). Can't you adjust the keys needed like 15 for 4* and 30 for 5* or increase the keys daily?

Although I agree about balancing the 2 sw sdd, but be careful next time how about having some tester for new hero if you haven't had any before. This is the second time your balancing affected a formation that is born out of the game's system. Nobody is cheating with that formation they just made the most out of what they got however fair it was. People will now be wary of gearing up if you keeps on tilting the balance that will affect their feelings towards the game which in the end affects the game itself