erika14344

Re: 2018 Roadmap

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 pm

If you spent a decent amount in this game you probably should have enough units or gears to build another team.

Focusing on trigger or SDD is just proof that your spending is either very little or actually you don't spend because those two are the most F2P friendly build (which works way too effective until now).
Either i spend or not doesnt matter to anyone even you. i buy what i like, mostly they dont give prestige like costumes, skins, etc. 1st raid is damage per second 2nd i have a life outside the game that needs tending so i have money to spend which makes my time worth it and 3rd i know what it feels like being an f2p players. almost everyone starts from there. f2p becomes p2p when they are valued and enjoy playing. i play to get items in game not by paying my way out. i speak from an f2p perspective. i support the game in my own way.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 am

Awakening. Hum. Yeah. So i suppose there will be no Valiant rework.
Damn. And in "many many months", so Valiants are gonna stay like that for that long ? This awakening thing is really making me worried, as it could be the bad joke to how devs answered the "Valiants are obsolete", and like many told here, widen the gap between whales and ants.

Can we have more information on what is this awakening about ?

Silmeria

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:40 pm

Awakening. Hum. Yeah. So i suppose there will be no Valiant rework.
Damn. And in "many many months", so Valiants are gonna stay like that for that long ? This awakening thing is really making me worried, as it could be the bad joke to how devs answered the "Valiants are obsolete", and like many told here, widen the gap between whales and ants.

Can we have more information on what is this awakening about ?
Usually awakening brings old heroes back to meta tho, with the cost of awakening materials... i'm pretty sure it won't be easy to farm the materials because 12braves also need to earn $$$.
I'm sure valiants will be early to get their awakening so it's not entirely a bad thing.
Since kiera revamp also took months before implementation.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:16 am

Usually awakening brings old heroes back to meta tho, with the cost of awakening materials... i'm pretty sure it won't be easy to farm the materials because 12braves also need to earn $$$.
I'm sure valiants will be early to get their awakening so it's not entirely a bad thing. 
Well, this is what pains me : Valiant are gonna stay like that for a long time, having wrinkles and being forgotten, lonely, put in the bottom of the drawer, with rats and cockroachs... 
Ahem. 
Yeah, I'm worried about VALIANT Force not being so "Valiant" anymore.
Lucille isn't the best healer, Freya certainly isn't the best champion, Shizu's clearly dead since Cass, Darrion is fighting with Arthur to keep his Valiant title, Kiera is having a hard time in arena (well in fact the rework was pretty good for Elem, and the RM is useable too, but compared to Zoey...)

Silmeria

Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Well, this is what pains me : Valiant are gonna stay like that for a long time, having wrinkles and being forgotten, lonely, put in the bottom of the drawer, with rats and cockroachs... 
Ahem. 
Yeah, I'm worried about VALIANT Force not being so "Valiant" anymore.
Lucille isn't the best healer, Freya certainly isn't the best champion, Shizu's clearly dead since Cass, Darrion is fighting with Arthur to keep his Valiant title, Kiera is having a hard time in arena (well in fact the rework was pretty good for Elem, and the RM is useable too, but compared to Zoey...)
Um.
Kiera warlock, darrion paladin, and freya gladiator has been benched ever since open beta.
So valiants has been benched over a year already.

From what's happened in the past year, apparently they won't make huge balancing patch to make older heroes useful. So we just have to deal with it.

Awakening is the only hope to make older heroes useful, even then i'm pretty sure awakened dark lords will be better than awakened valiants. Sad truth.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:34 pm

12braves needs money indeed, 70€ for Cassandra... I was thinking "hopefully, there are not so many teams with 2+ Cass". They've disgusted me of this game. Roadmap 2018, without me.

EDIT : let's wait for the new arena. Please don't make something as boring as conquest.

In fact, no. Goodbye.