Sn1v33

Re: 2018 Roadmap

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:43 pm

This is honestly so satisfying to do. Sorry for copying your genius but here's mine. :lol:

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:50 pm

This is honestly so satisfying to do. Sorry for copying your genius but here's mine. :lol:
Somehow, my problems go away whenever I make VF memes! XD

Sn1v33

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:55 pm

Somehow, my problems go away whenever I make VF memes! XD
Does creating VF memes count as 'fan works'? LMAOOOOOO :lol:

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:34 am

And to be fair to VF I made this:

Good night!

Cassiel

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Normally I only post to provide feedback to devs and hardly get involved in players' discussions. But this time I feel I wanna to point out something about sdd team from the different angle.

I'm going to do this in the form of questions instead so that you can ask yourself and I'm sure the answer will be different for everyone.

When you design a game consisting of contents with increased difficulties for players to continue growing stronger to beat each of the contents, if you find out that there is anything that hardly requires an effort (e.g. naked Samurai Shizu, naked Archbishop Snow White, single damage dealer that you have to put effort into (Gladiator Rhea) and borrowed Archbishop Snow White (can be naked too)) to help beating some of the hardest content available in game as of now (Raid 2), will you fix it?

A few messages from VF representatives saying raid 2 is not for everyone but for high level challenge. If this content is designed to be difficult even for ancient players who have been in the game for more than 1 year, when something (unintentionally or mistakenly) immediately make it a cake walk, can VF fix it?

When raid 2 is designed for 35 members to deal 1.4m damage every day for 14 days to beat it, will the nerf of Snow White sdd be a big punishment for players base, given the fact that non sdd team can deal 10m-20m damage to Accursed Phoenix?

SDD is mostly used in raid and raid is an internal guild feature (guilds or players ladder does not reward anything). To reach secured or comfort zone in raid is to be able to beat all bosses. For raid 1, 3 - 5 players using sdd team can reach secured or comfort zone. Do you really think it is OK if it happens to raid 2 as well so this content also doesn't need guild effort? Do you really think it is in accordance with the devs' intention?

Many guilds clear raid 2 before Snow White sdd was borned. Do you really raid 2 can't be cleared with normal play? (This is where I agree with many players here that we need to adjust the speed for building necessary team by improving daily job keys so low level players don't feel that they are climbing Everest Peak just to beat some content with normal play (and quit first))

If you are low lv or just start any game for a few months, is it really alright for you to be able to contribute hellish damage to final bosses?

Will such content of that game still be challenging to you if your answer is alright for the above question?

For online game, if it gets boring or no challenging, will some players quit? (Too hard or too easy will always be a problem and balancing is always needed to ensure the longevity of the game)

I don't need any of you to provide your answers to me but I only want you to ask yourself these questions and really think whether sdd team is balanced or is it destroying the game in some aspect?

I personally think sdd team especially Snow White one is broken and destroy the game in a long run. The nerf is well deserved. But I also agree with many players that the devs are the one that create Snow White's aura and players cannot be blamed for utilizing it. Therefore, IMHO some compensation should be made for the nerf. For example, if they nerf a unit to uselessness, 50 job keys as compensation for building new one. And they should refrain from making the same mistakes in the future.

P.S. (non sdd issue) I was expecting valiant revamp as they are getting obsoleted by new heroes. But it seems the devs will introduce awakened mode instead. I think this feature will have to arrive one day as it happens to many games when many players get many copies of featured heroes, as revamping valiants every year will does nothing but give old players immediate power as they are sitting on tons of valiants.

P.S.2 Just my 2 cents on this post. Again my intention is to point out something from different angle. Our answers don't have to be the same.

I look forward to seeing most of new contents.

PyrExpress

Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:13 pm

I'll just hope hex will not be severly affected by this, as i use a hex-based build on raid 2 :(

Sn1v33

Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:30 pm

I'll just hope hex will not be severly affected by this, as i use a hex-based build on raid 2 :(
Sad to say, you might be hugely dissappointed. They aren't directly nerfing hex but they'd increase the MAG stat of the raid bosses. That means the boss takes less damage from skills, hex included when the boss buff is implemented.

Piyuyu

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:32 am

• Raid 2 will be undergoing some minor balance changes, as we are aware of the issue stemming from a pair of Snow White Archbishops. Snow White Archbishop was always designed to provide extra triggers, but she was never designed to fit into a single damage dealing team which can go on endlessly with only one swipe. 
  • The following changes will occur on the 11th January before our next major patch which will address the endless trigger.
I think we may be a little too quick to conclude that there will be a nerf coming to Snowwhite. Upon reading this a few times, the main intention of the devs is to  eliminate the endless triggers. They intend to do so by nerfing DS rune. For some reason or another, they couldn't do it in the upcoming patch on 11th Jan, so for 11 Jan, they are simply going to make some boss changes to reduce the power of Rhea's or even Taegen's unlimited trigger. If I read the roadmap correctly, there is nothing mention about nerfing her aura. Perhaps we should just keep an open mind before we come to any conclusion of our own. If they find that even after nerfing the DS rune, endless triggers with Snowwhite still exist, then I supposed that nerf will come. 

Think about it, how many times did they nerf any hero since the launch of the game? (I'm not sure abt CBT, cos I haven't play the game yet) The only major nerf I ever recall is Sven. Most of the time, the devs take the other approach, to change boss/event mechanics or to come out with other heroes to counter existing meta. So let's just wait and see. 

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:50 pm

Hi all,

Thank you for your very insightful feedback. The mods have not disappeared. We are always having conversations about your responses. On that end, I assure everyone.

Regarding certain issues, if we do not make active and quick responses to them, it's because they are up for discussion. We do not want to respond immediately with half-baked solutions and would prefer to keep our community well informed (learning from previous mistakes)

For those who have queries over the content that will be released and how they will affect the game's economy, to be honest, I have no idea regarding the timeline as well. All I know is that after Conquest, we mods look forward most to having the new arena system pop up shortly after. As for Heroes' awakening etc, that would probably be many many months later.

As for the Level Up Bundles, the devs are actively exploring the options that are available to them, be it via new development or other methods. I will provide an update once I have more information on this.

YayuSheng

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Ibeg u developer of VF, don't screw this game more than u already did, this game is my first mobile game, i already read all post in this thread, but i hope u guys(Dev) understand what/why we're worried(me too), but i will stay positive, & u come up with a good solution to what their(the player that have posted in this thread) concern so we will not dissapointed & feel amazed instead,

But i am still stretch to one thing so u will remember always, cassandra alone already give many of us heartbreaking moment, if u screw again & not carefully think about the feature u will implement, u will loss more than u gain.

PS: My friend already ask me to quit the game, & i said this is my first mobile game(i choose this game it's F2P friendly & i never choose korean base mobile game bcs usually they are not F2P friendly) & i will try to believe the developer once again, bcs usually they are listening to us, but still bcs u can't fix the broken arena bcs of cassandra, for now i am stoping at least my emiko. & i hope u guys can surprise us in a good way, so we will happy to invest in our beloved games once again