Awakening Criteria: Heroes may be awakened when they reach the requirement of being at 5★ +2 Training Level, and Max Limit break at Level 40. There are three levels of awakening in total, each of which require greater amounts of awakening materials to unlock.
Awakening Materials: Two types of Materials may be used for awakening. Prismatic and Series Essence.
- The Shards for Prismatic Essence may be obtained through the Master Difficulty of the Daily Event ‘Tower of Despair’
- Shards for Series Essence may be obtained by transmuting heroes from the same series (Note: Essense Shard Transmute only becomes available when at least one Hero in that series can Awaken).
- At Awakening 1: You may equip any additional Head-slot equipment suitable for the hero’s class.
- At Awakening 2: You may equip any additional Head or Body slot equipment suitable for the hero’s class
- At Awakening 3: You may equip any additional Equipment suitable for the hero’s class, except Insignias.
Talent point increase: From Awaken 1 to Awaken 3, the Talent point cap will be raised. The cap is raised by 3 each time at Awaken 1 and 2, and by 4 at Awaken 3, for a total increase of 10 points.
Awaken Talents: You may now access Awaken talents from the Talent tab through the ‘View Awaken’ button. At each Awakening Level, you will be able to progress further down this talent tree.
- At Awaken 1: You may choose 1 out of 2 available skills.
- At Awaken 2: You may choose another 1 out of 2 available skills in another branch and also level up the skill you chose at Awaken 1.
- At Awaken 3: You may choose 1 out of 3 skills, and also level up the skills previously chosen at Awaken 1 and 2.
You will be able to see an overview of all Awakening Bonuses from the Awaken Tree and the Talent Tab.
Level Cap increase: Upon Awakening, the level cap will also be raised progressively.
- Awaken 1: Level Limit raised from 40 - 50.
- Awaken 2: Level Limit raised from 50 - 70.
- Awaken 3: Level Limit raised from 70 - 100.