- Queen’s Egg! Available in the Arena Merchant for 2500 Blood Tokens. Supply resets fortnightly, so buy regularly to complete your Dark Lord collection!
- Premium Summons x10 page revamp
- Heroes: Now you can select which hero from among the featured event heroes, to get the increased rate by tapping on the corresponding banner in the Summon menu.
- Equipment: Will be split into three different categories.
- Heavy Class: Guardian + Champion
- Medium Class: Ranger + Shadow
- Light Class: Healer + Mystic
- Jenny’s Loyalty Gift! Accumulate Gift Points from purchasing select bundles in the Shop to attain milestones and earn extra gifts!
- Prestige 16-25 added. All previously earned prestige will be retroactively added to the points required for Prestige 16 to 25.
- Arena Seasonal Milestone. Claim additional rewards when you earn Blood Tokens from participating in Arena matches! Milestone progress resets every week.
- Bazaar Token Bonus Drop! Use an Event Hero in a limited-time event mission to obtain additional rewards! Note: Using Limited Time Event Express or bringing an ally Event Hero will not net you bonus bazaar tokens.
[*]Shards now have their own tab in the inventory! Find and organize your shards more easily now!
- Arena Kings Calendar! Log in for 7 days to claim a free 3* Arena hero!
- Mordred (Shadow)! Permanently added into summoning pool.
- Magebane: Introducing Death Grip! Pull with damage + Post effects. Units caught in between the pull will also be damaged and receive post effects. If target cannot be pulled, target will only receive damage and post effects.
- Samurai: Preparing himself for our new Arena mode (Yet to be introduced), Samurai Mordred will still pack a hefty punch with his stealthy, dodging abilities
Limited Time Event (15th March - 29th March)
- New event: “The Rightful King”
- Event Special: Civil War Chest - Collect the Black Adder set (Shadow’s Sword+Dagger) among other helpful items!
- Event Equipment:
- 5* Shadow Helm and Armor - Sandstalker Set.
- 3*,4* and 5* Shadow Sword and Dagger - Black Adder Set. Chance to find in Civil War Chest.
- Event Ladder: Ethereal EQ Selectors added to Event Ladder! Excel in the ladder to Limit Break your Equipment now!
- Bazaar Token Bonus: Bringing multiple event heroes will stack the bonuses!
- 3* Mordred - +20%
- 4* Mordred - +30%
- 5* Mordred - +50%
- 3* Talissa - +10%
- 4* Talissa - +15%
- 5* Talissa - +25%
- Summon rates are increased for Shadow Mordred and Summoner Talissa (With Insignia).
- Mordred is now available to select in the Event Hero Selector found in Valianite Shop.
- Dark Lords Zoey and Cassandra added into Heroes Premium Summon.
- Premium Weapons added into Equipment Premium Summon. Grab your chance to collect them for limit break now!
- Added guaranteed shards for Equipment Premium Summons. Perform a x10 EQ Premium summon and collect Heavy/Medium/Light Class Equipment Shards. These shards can be used to make Heavy/Medium/Light Class Tickets and will contain premium equipment.
- New Matilda's "Marina Babe" costume!
- Available for 400 gems for these 2 weeks only!
- New Zoey’s “Fallen Archangel” costume!
- New Cassandra’s “Queen of Blades” costume!
- New Mordred Main-hand and Off-hand weapon skins!
- Available in “The Kingslayer” Bundle
- Talissa’s Transmute talent unlocked! Talissa can now be transmuted into the “Insignia of Talissa”. Pack a punch in Conquest with her now!!
Normal Bazaar (15th March - 29th March)
- Queen’s Egg available each week for 2000 Tokens!
- Camelot Skin Chests available each week for 1000 Tokens! (Does not include Mordred Skins)
- 3 Blood Token Chests available each week for 300 Tokens each!
- 20 4* Talent Spirit Ticket available in Week 1. Strengthen your heroes now!
- 20 2* Enhance Kits available in Week 2. Enhance your Equipment now!
- 3-5* EQ Tickets for each class added. These tickets include past event EQ drops!
- EXP bonus up from 11:00 15th Mar to 04:59 22nd Mar (GMT +8)
- Gold bonus up from 05:00 22nd Mar to 13:59 29th Mar (GMT +8)
- All guilds which participated during Conquest Beta 2 will receive an injection of 6m Warfunds.
- Abyssal Gate event has ended.
- Jenny’s Carnival has left Arathos. She will be back!
- Soul Binder boost has ended in Arathos.
- Valerie removed from summoning pool.
- Fixed the issue where players are unable to end turn in Conquest Warden fights
- Fixed the issue where stat boosts from rations do not stack properly
- Fixed an issue where claim all from Farms sometimes display an inaccurate number of cakes
- Fixed a bug where Elves being killed in Celestial Form will not be properly killed in Conquest fights
- Fixed an issue where Boss deals 0 damage after Raid Timer ends when afflicted with ATK debuffs.
- Fixed an issue where units have a chance to be feared/lured into restricted areas.
- Rectified stat penalties from insignias being granted extremely high stats in combat in certain situations.
- Rhea Gladiator: Fixed an issue where Rhea Gladiator caused random stalling in arena.
- Cassandra Ninja: Fixed an issue where Master being killed the second time causes Cassandra to die.
- Cassandra Assassin: Fixed an issue where Death Roulette could be cleansed
- Lu Bu Warlord: Fixed an issue where Sonic Boom hits more than one target occasionally.
- Fixed an issue where post effect of Chain Lightning and Omnislash cannot be resisted.
- Steadfast: Fixed issues where Steadfast does not block movement from certain skills
- Fixed an issue where Evil Eye Insignia’s Rune skill caused skins to display inaccurate stats bonuses.
- You can now Zoom in and out of Conquest when viewing a Kingdom.
- Outpost buildings now have their names added on the Strongholds they are positioned on.
- Refresh button added to update Kingdom page regularly
- Outer Grids of each node are now coloured with the colours of the guild who owns the node.
- Added Guild indicator for Town Defenders
- Damage counter added to Conquest Warden fights
- Item button will be disabled in Conquest battle as players are unable to use consumables in Conquest fights
- Sword signs will be removed once a guild conquers the node
- Battle History now shows which day a user attacked a particular node.
- Added an exclamation mark (!) to Scout button to make Outpost collection more obvious.