- The Bond of Loyalty: Sora and Panther Awaken!
- Thirst for Dragonblood: Drake’s Oriflamme
- Raid Market Update!
- One for the ladies: Beach Bro Kane’s costume!
As with the Elves series, Summoners will receive an immediate receive a huge power boost upon their awakening with upgraded skills.
The first of the Awakened Summoners, Sora and Panther will require Hero-specific Essence shards to fuel their awakening. These can be obtained by transmuting copies of Sora herself.
You can view Sora’s new skills in the in-game Webview by tapping the ‘Community’ button in the Post Office!
- Summon rates increased for Summoner Sora.
- Summon rates increased for 3-5★ Ranger Heroes.
- The dragon-slaying Ancient Weapon, Drake’s Oriflamme is now available from the Premium Equipment Summon, and 6★ Ancient Weapon Ticket and Selectors.
- To assist guilds with new players, Raid 3 and 4 Tokens can now be converted to Raid 1 and 2 tokens at the Raid Merchant.
Limited Time Event (11th - 18th July)
- Looking for an even greater challenge? Confront the genie and defeat both the Emerald Serpent and the Genie under specific conditions in the extremely difficult Challenge Mission to receive wonderful rewards!
Event Hero Bonus - Bring Event Heroes for bonus stats and drops (only applicable to the first squad)!
Grand Bazaar Medal Shards:
3★ Sora +10%
4★ Sora +15%
5★ Sora +25%
6★ Sora +25%
Stats: All 5★ Rangers receive a 50% stat bonus on Event Missions.
- Featured Event Drops - Defeat the Genie to obtain one of three ‘Wishes” as a reward:
- 3★ Lamp of Tickets
- 3★ Lamp of Runes
- 5★ Lamp of Luxury
- Genie’s Unity Altar
- Exchange a 3★ Lamp of Tickets for a Mystery Ticket Box
- Exchange a 3★ Lamp of Runes for a Mystery Rune Box
- Exchange a 5★ Lamp of Luxury for a Mystery Luxurious Box
- Exchange specific Heroes for Essence Shards at a deeply discounted rate!
- Event Equipment: The following Equipment set items are rare drops from event mission nodes:
- Demon Hunter Set (5★ Head and Torso for Rangers)
Kane’s ‘Beach Bro’ Costume, from the ‘Kane’s Casual Charm’ bundle in the shop.
Rune Upgrade bonus UP from 11th July (After Maintenance) to 18th July (After Event) (GMT +8)
Upon her Awakening, Sora’s Auras have been upgraded as follows:
When allies in aura attack, there is 45% (Up from 35%) chance to trigger this hero to unleash a critical attack.
Persistent - Grants this hero and allies in aura 35% chance of dodging attacks, and increases their ATK by 10% (new effect)
- Fixed an issue with Event-exclusive accessory “Baylight’s treasure trove” that caused Plague to be applied to own units in certain scenarios. The Plague effect now affects ALL enemies when it is triggered. The heal reduction effect has been lowered to 20%.
- Ruthless Emblem insignia’s Level 40 ability has been pgraded to Triskelion Boost I, boosting the stats of all equipped Triskelion Runes by 25%
The limited-time event “Bay Fever” has ended.