User avatar
Mauve
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:35 am

Patch Notes 17/10

Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:15 pm

The aid of the mystic beings known as the Wisps is needed more than ever Dark Forces threaten to spill into Arathos. As the Valiants investigate mysterious phenomena in Cyron, The heroes of Camelot journey to Avalon once again to seek the Lady’s Counsel. 


New Features
  1. New Ancient Weapon: Tatiana’s Elder Dragon Fang 
  2. Mulan shards available in the Valianite shop!
  3. Hero Revamps for Aden, Mercia and Altima
  4. Grand Bazaar Medal Shard drop rate bonus on all event missions!


Summoning/Shop
  1. Summon rates increased for 4-5★ Mulan (Week 1).
  2. Summon rates increased for 3-5★ Guardians (Week 1).
  3. Summon rates increased for 3-5★ Lancelot (Week 2).
  4. Summon rates increased for 3-5★ Elf heroes (Week 2).
  5. Summon rates increased for 3-5★ Mystic heroes (Week 2).
  6. Mulan shards and promotion items available in the Valianite shop for this event!


Limited Time Event (17 - 31 October)

The road diverges in the wood - will you first explore the Fairy Woods in the West, or the Wisp Trail to the East?
The Lady of the Lake and her Lieutenants await you in a multi-part Challenge Mission - clear her trials under specific circumstances to win her blessings! 

Event Hero Bonus - Bring Event Heroes for bonus stats and drops
Grand Bazaar Medal Shards:
3★ Lancelot +10%
4★ Lancelot, Mulan +15%
5★ Lancelot, Mulan +25%
6★ Lancelot  +25%

Stats: All 5★ Guardians and Mystic heroes receive a 50% stat bonus on Event Missions.

Ladder period: 25th October (8:00 AM) to 29th October, (23:59 PM), +8 GMT

1. Featured Event Drops :
Explore the Fairy woods (Left path) to discover rare materials, including:
  • Bazaar Medals
  • Faerie Dust
  • Emerald Dragon Visage and Crouching Dragon Hat (Head Armour for Guardians and Mystics)
  • And a small chance of finding Job Key Fragments, which can be combined to form whole Job Keys! 

Explore the Wisp Trail (Right Path) to obtain: 
  • Bazaar Medals
  • Wisp Dust
  • A small chance to find 3★ Talent Spirit Tickets
  • Emerald Dragon Plate and Crouching Dragon Vestment (Torso Armour for Guardians and Mystics)
  • And a small chance to find Prismatic Cores (Combine with talent spirits to form Prismatic Revenants)


2.  Fairy Unity Altar: Blessed by the Fairies, this Altar offers: 
  • Job Key Fragments
  • Prismatic Cores
  • Fairy of Wisdom
  • Pixies of Faith
  • Hatchlings
  • Talent Spirits


3.  Enchanted Unity Altar: A mysterious shrine in the middle of the woods, the Enchanted Altar allows you to exchange for rare reagents:
  • Faerie Dust
  • Wisp Dust
     
Hero Rebalances
Aden, Mercia and Altima have their skills and auras rebalanced! 


Aden (Chaos Knight)
Active Skill
  • Pulls Enemy to empty tile in front of caster, dealing magic damage equal to 55-115% (Up from 55-85%) of Hero’s HP, delaying skill cooldown by 2 turn(s). 
  • Cooldown reduced to 4 turns (down from 5 turns)


Aden (Blood Knight)
Active Skill
  • Deals magic damage equal to 40-100% (Up from 40-70%) of hero’s HP, and heals for 100% of damage dealt over 2 turn (s). Silences Aura for 4 turns.  
  • Cooldown reduced to 4 turns. (down from 5 turns)
Aura:
  • When allies in aura are hit, there is a 75% chance to inflict bleed on enemies. Enemies take magic damage equal to 35% (Up from 25%) of hero’s HP whenever they attack, cast a skill or move. 
  • Trigger this hero to inflict ATK Down on an enemy, reducing ATK by 50% for 2 turn(s). 


Mercia (Chaos Knight)
Active Skill:
  • Deals magic damage equal to 80-170% (Up from 80-110%) of hero’s DEF to all enemies.
  • Swaps positions with target enemy, and grant squad Steadfast. 
Aura:
Persistent
  • Increases DEF of this hero and allies by 20% of hero’s DEF
  • Increases ATK of hero and allies by 15% (up from 5%) of hero’s DEF


Mercia (Blood Knight)
Active Skill:
  • Absorbs 30% of damage dealt to anyone in the team for 2 turns.
  • Deals 20-110% (Up from 20-50%) of own HP as magic damage to one enemy, healing squad for 50% of Damage Dealt.
  • Grants hero a Heal Shield, resisting 35% (Up from 30%) of all incoming damage, converting it into healing (2 turns)
Aura:
  • When allies are hit, there is a 75% chance to Heal this hero and allies in aura for 10% of hero’s HP, and increase MAG of this hero and allies by 15% (up from 10%) of hero’s HP for 2 turns. 


Altima (Holy Defender)
Active Skill: 
Metamorph to increase 10-40% (Up from 1-30%) more Stats for 3 Actions.
  • Absorbs 70% of damage dealt to anyone in the team for 3 turns.
Aura:
  • When allies are hit, there is a 50% (Up from 40%) chance to Increase damage dealt to enemies by 25% (Up from 20%) for 2 turns 


Altima (Paladin)
Active Skill: 
Metamorph to increase 10-40% (Up from 1-30%) more Stats for 3 Actions.
  • Absorbs 30% of damage dealt to anyone in the team for 2 turns (Down from 3 turns).
  • Reflect 200% of damage received to ALL enemies after 2 turns.
  • Cooldown reduced to 3 turns (Down from 4 turns).


Misc
Hero Training Bonus Up from 17th October (After Maintenance) to 31st October (After Event) (GMT +8)


Removed
The limited-time event “Dark Throne” has ended.