The cat asked, “Where do you want to go?”
“I don’t know,” Alice answered.
“Then,” said the cat, “it really doesn’t matter, does it?”
- Master difficulty is now unlocked for Story Mode and Raid mode. Collect Equipment Skin shards from completing Master Raids! Each Raid Boss drops shards for a different Weapon or Equipment type, each imbued with their life essence!
- Debut of the NPC Heroes - No longer hiding in plain sight, Jenny the Ranged Shadow leaps into battle. Find her in the Grand Bazaar!
- The Vault of Destiny awaits - Everyone wins in this brand-new minigame. You decide whether to roll more for better rewards, or reset the board for more rewards!
- Capture The Flag Arena - A new Arena mode will see a soft launch on the 28th of May. While not the final version of the feature, Players are encouraged to attempt this mode for additional rewards! A new arena seasonal milestone will be prepared for Arena mode, along with rewards for all players!
- A new Guild Raid Chest now drops for Guild Members who do not manage to hit a raid boss before it is defeated.
- Emiko’s Gifts for new players : Log in to collect rewards each time the timer counts down.
- Upgraded ‘Repeat’ function for Event Mission Battles - adds the option to apply multi-run multipliers when you tap on the ‘Repeat’ button in Event Mission Battles.
- New player titles and portrait frames are now available.
- Arena insta-match - Now allows players the option to save time by skipping opponent team previews.
- Added a button to allow all completed Quests to be claimed at once.
- Expedition Teams - Expeditions now remember the last team you sent, allowing you to quickly redeploy them the next day.
- Scores for Guild Raids (displayed on the leaderboards) will now be calculated by ‘Points’ instead of damage. 10,000 damage is equal to one point, similar to the Event Raids.
- Alice (Champion) Permanently added to the summon pool.
- Gladiator: A true team player, Gladiator Alice can grant boost to all stats for her entire team. Her Active Skill burns enemies’ HP while still applying hex effects!
- Dragoon: Dragoon Alice can leap right into enemy ranks and begin a whirling dance of destruction, reflecting the next attack aimed at her. She can also remove nasty conditions from her teammates when under fire!
- Jenny (Shadow) Only Available in the Grand Bazaar
- Assassin: The concealed assassin’s reveals her true form in this time of need. Jenny can clone herself and substitute this clone to take fatal attacks for her. Her ranged attacks are nothing to scoff at either, with a chance to remove buff effects from foes. You might find her quite the challenge to take down!
- Summon rates increased for Fairy Tale Alice and Elf Raegar!
- Fairy Tale Alice and Elf Raegar added to the Event Hero Selector found in Valianite Shop.
- The Ancient Weapons for Tristan, Matilda and Gwen have arrived, and have been permanently added to the 4-6★ Equipment Summon
- 2-5★ Champion and Shadow Heirloom Sets now available in Event Bazaar.
- NPC Hero Selector permanently added to the Grand Bazaar for 50 Grand Bazaar Medals.
- 2 Million Downloads Calendar (7 Days) - Login Daily to receive a windfall of much-needed Gems!
- New Calendars available to purchase with gems!
- Twin Dragon’s Shadow Calendar: Contains a 6★ Twin Dragon Box for your Shadows (Main and Off-hand), and Enhancement Materials!
- Deceptive Raider’s Offering Calendar: Contains a 6★ Deceptive Chest (Raid 1 Shadow Armor Set), and Enhancement Materials!
New event: “The Curious Advocate”. The Mysterious Cheshire Cat seems to be a boss fight the likes of which we have never seen!
Event Hero Bonus - Bringing Event Heroes to event missions will grant bonus stats and will also award bonus Grand Bazaar Medal Shards! (Note: An ally’s Event Hero will not grant you bonus Grand Bazaar Medal Shards).
Grand Bazaar Medal Shards:
- 3★ Alice - +20%
- 4★ Alice - +30%
- 5★ Alice - +50%
- 3★ Raegar - +10%
- 4★ Raegar - +15%
- 5★ Raegar - +25%
All Event heroes receive a 150% stat bonus on Event Missions
Set pieces of the Tyrant Set (for Champions) have a chance of dropping from Heroic, Legendary and Master nodes for the duration of this event.
2 Million Downloads Celebration!
Valiant Force has achieved over 2 million downloads! In celebration of this momentous occasion, special number tags have been scattered throughout Arathos.
During the event, you can combine the number tags in various configurations to form Celebration Chests and Selectors:
- Form “2,000,000” (One ‘2’ and Six ‘0’s) to receive a 2,000,000 Downloads Selector
- Form “1,000” (One ‘1’ and Three ‘0’s) to receive a Mysterious Box (Yummy!)
- “1” and “2” number tags can be obtained in the Event Bazaar, and drop at a low rate from Event Missions.
- Elf Raegar’s Transmute talent unlocked! Raegar can now be transmuted into the “Insignia of Raegar”. Tank up on HP and Defence while you power up in all non-event Raid Missions!
- Hero EXP Bonus Up from 17th May (After Maintenance) to 24th May, 5am (GMT +8)
- Gold Bonus Up from 24th May, 5am to 31st May (After event) (GMT +8)
- Challenge Missions have ended.
- Fairy Tale Aladdin and Elf Altima removed from the Event Hero Selectors.
- City of Gold Map Ticket Shards and Lost Map Fragments have been removed from Story Missions.
- Free Premium Summons have been reverted to every 3 days instead of every 12 hours.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nirvana Set’s Set Effects to heal only the wearer instead of all allies (Healers’ Conquest Gear).
- Fixed an issue that caused dodge effects to occasionally displace heroes’ 3D models off the tiles.
- Fixed an issue with Insignia Skills not working in Story/Conquest as stated (HP Buff).