After a long era in isolation, the feudal lords open the doors to the rest of Arathos, challenging all to participate in a grand Tournament: The Contest of Legends.
Naturally, you’re participating!
- Step into the Kalryn Coliseum, and take on waves of challengers in the “Contest of Legends”
- Evolving Equipment - The Triumphant Cuirass (Chestpiece). Gear up for glory!
- Tyra’s Secret Shop resurfaces with a Kalryn Edition. Time to put those Blood Tokens to use!
- Challenge Mode - Contest of Legends: Defeat the Final Opponent to obtain great rewards.
- 6★ Heroes (Except Behemoth Jailer) can now be transmuted into either Prismatic or Series Essences.
- Summon rates increased for Valiants Lucille and Kane.
- Summon rates increased for 3-5★ Healer Heroes.
- Summon rates increased for 3-5★ Fairy Tale Heroes.
- 6★ Equipment Limit Breaker - Log in for 7 Days and gather enough shards to craft an entire 6★ Ethereal Equipment Selector!
It’s every fighter for themselves in the grand Contest of Legends. Fend off waves of aspiring challengers, but watch out for the Final Challenge!
A super-tough Challenge Mission awaits the strongest contestants at the end of this event. Great rewards await If you make it through the battle while fulfilling specific conditions.
Event Hero Bonus - Bring Event Heroes for bonus stats and drops!
Grand Bazaar Medal Shards:
- 3★ Kane - +10%
- 4★ Kane - +15%
- 5★ Kane - +25%
- 6★ Kane - +25%
- 3★ Lucille - +10%
- 4★ Lucille - +15%
- 5★ Lucille - +25%
- 6★ Lucille - +25%
Event Ladder: September 13th (After Maintenance) to September 17th (23:59), (+8 GMT).
Arena-themed Unity Altar
- Receive a 4★ Contender’s Cuirass by completing an Event Achievement, to create a 5★ Triumphant Cuirass - an exclusive evolving Chestpiece. You can determine its base stat by crafting it a 5★ Stat infusion of your choice.
- Bring the 5★ Triumphant Cuirass and Badges of Valor (event consumables) to the Unity Altar to evolve it to its 6★ and 7★ Forms.
- High Heaven Armour Set (5★ Head and Torso for healers)
- Tyra’s new stock is now on sale, featuring the rarest goods found across Arathos! They are priced in Gems, Blood Tokens and Gold.
- Clear Event missions for a chance to receive 4★ Chest of Blood Tokens, which contain varying amounts of Blood Tokens between 100 - 5000!
- Hero Training bonus UP from 13th September (After Maintenance) to 20th September (After Event) (GMT +8)
- The limited-time event “Treasure Island” has ended.
- Fixed an error that caused Awakened Lucille’s range penalty to be improperly applied.