- Guild Raid 4: Memorial To Glenroth.
- Treasure Island returns, with new goods in exchange for Emiko’s Vouchers.
- Jenny’s Carnival returns with two new rewarding Wheels!
- An Ancient Weapon for the devout: Teresa’s Absolution arrives!
New Guild Raid
Under the guidance of Emilia, the Elves venture to the Shrine of Eruvyn, beckoned by none other than the great Sage himself. To attain greater power, they must first overcome the trials set before them by the most powerful Elf who ever lived.
At the Gilded Steps, the light of the White Crystal manifests in the form of Emilia, Altima and Taegen - gatekeepers to the entrance of Eruvyn’s Sanctuary.
Make it past them to the Mosaic Hall, where the second trial awaits you in the form of entities of light borrowing the forms of Rhea, Tess, and Raegar.
Finally, take on an echo of the great Elven Sage himself at the Altar of the Sun - Eruvyn awaits in all his spectral glory… and he will not make this trial easy.
- The eligibility requirements for all guild raids have been lowered (The requirement of having to clear the previous raids have also been lifted):
- Raid 1: Requires Player Level 50, Guild Level 5 and Act 4, Chapter 24-3 (Heroic)
- Raid 2: Requires Player Level 60, Guild Level 10 and Act 3, Chap 18-3 (Legendary)
- Raid 3: Requires Player Level 70, Guild Level 15 and Act 4, Chap 24-3 (Legendary)
- Raid 4: Requires Player Level 70, Guild Level 15 and Act 5, Chap 30-3 (Legendary)
- Summon rates increased for Shizu, Drake, and Teresa in the Legendary Hero Summon.
- Summon rates increased for 3-5★ Champion Heroes.
- The Raid 3 merchants now stocks Raid 1 and 2 Skin Shards.
- The Raid 4 Merchant is now available, offering the Ancient Vanity (Raid 4) Selector and Ancient Vanity (Raid 4) Ticket. These contain the following items:
6★ Celestial Form Wings (ATK., DEF, MAG)6★ Ancient Disciple Pinion (ATK, DEF, MAG)6★ Ancient Dark Plumage (ATK, DEF, MAG)
- The following Ancient Weapons are now available in the 10x Premium Equipment Summon and 6★ Ancient Weapon Ticket and Selector:
Limited Time Event (10th - 17th January)
Jenny’s done it again, having ‘liberated’ some intriguing treasure maps from another group of shady characters. Follow the trail to uncover the island’s mysterious treasure, and collect great rewards along the way!
A new class of Sandkeepers - take on the Nightmare Difficulty Node for the best drops!
Event Hero Bonus - Bring Event Heroes for bonus stats and drops
Grand Bazaar Medal Shards:
3★ Shizu - +10%
4★ Shizu - +15%
5-6★ Shizu - +25%
3★ Drake - +10%
4★ Drake - +15%
5-6★ Drake - +25%
3★ Teresa - +10%
4★ Teresa - +15%
5-6★ Teresa - +25%
Stats: All 5★ Champions receive a 50% stat bonus on Event Missions.
1. Featured Event Drops - Destroy Sandkeepers to receive rewards, including:
- Unidentified Map Fragments
- Jenny’s Carnival Coins
- Magic Keys
- Crafting Reagents
- Grand Bazaar Medals
- Exchange Emiko’s Vouchers for some of the rarest goods in Arathos, Including Mythic Legend Hero shards and 6★ Awakened Hero Ticket Shards (For a limited time only!).
- Beach Blaster 5000 Set pieces now permanently available from the Beach Unity Altar.
- Craft special cocktails with ingredients from the event missions.
- Adventure Wheel - Spin to obtain essential supplies useful when questing around Arathos!
- Treasure Wheel - contains rare and exotic goods procured from all corners of the realm.
- Combine Unidentified Map Fragments at the Unity Altar to select the Lost Maps of your choice.
- Friend Points bonus Up from 10th January (After Maintenance) to 17th January (After Event) (GMT +8)
- Ally Stat bonus Up from 10th January (After Maintenance) to 17th January (After Event) (GMT +8)
- The limited-time event “Shattered Bonds” has ended.
- The Vault of Destiny has been removed.
Fixed an issue where the attack pattern names of Mulan Warlord and Berserkers were swapped.