- Champion of the Elves - Rhea Awakens.
- Into the Woods: Explore the new limited-time event “Magic Safari”!
- New Ancient Weapon: Leon’s Destiny Blade.
- Emiko’s Bubble Pop Diva costume make a flashy debut!
Having conquered the trials of Eruvyn, the Elves gained the ability to draw great power from the shards of the World Crystal within themselves. The Elves’ Awakening will allow them to permanently tap into Celestial form while in battle, and will be unique in two ways.
- Celestial Essence shards: To synchronize their souls with their World Crystal fragments, Elves will require essence shards obtained from their own specific hero cards. For instance, to Awaken Rhea, you will need to obtain Rhea’s Celestial Essence shards from transmuting Rhea herself.
- New Active Skills and on-attack skills: Having attuned itself to each individual elf upon receiving their essence, the World Crystal, Heaven’s Sun, bestows powerful new abilities upon them. A new active skill and on-attack skill will be available immediately upon Awakening. These abilities will remain hidden (you will be unable to preview them) until you awaken your first Elf!
Auras will remain the same, however, so do take this into consideration when deciding which job path you wish to Awaken your Elf from.
- Summon rates increased for Elf Rhea in the Legendary Hero Summon.
- Summon rates increased for 3-5★ Healer Heroes.
- Leon’s Destiny Blade is now available from the 4-6★ Premium Weapon Summon, the 6★ Ancient Weapon Ticket, and the 5-7★ Premium Equipment Ticket.
Limited Time Event (17th - 24th January)
The enigmatic beings you know as ‘Talent Spirits’ make their home deep within the mysterious woods of Avalon, where they are more commonly known as Wisps. The road diverges in the wood - will you first explore the Fairy Woods in the West, or the Wisp Trail to the East?
All who enter to seek their aid should beware, for it is easy to enter… but those who seek to leave? Not so much. The Lady of the Lake and her Lieutenants await you in a multi-part Challenge Mission - clear her trials under specific circumstances to win her blessings!
Event Hero Bonus - Bring Event Heroes for bonus stats and drops
Grand Bazaar Medal Shards:
3★ Rhea- +10%
4★ Rhea - +15%
5-6★ Rhea - +25%
Stats: All 5★ Healers receive a 50% stat bonus on Event Missions.
Ladder period: 18th January (08:00 am, +8 GMT) - 22nd January (23:59 pm, +8 GMT)
- Featured Event Drops :
- Bazaar Medals
- Faerie Dust
- And a small chance of finding Job Key Fragments, which can be combined to form whole Job Keys!
- Bazaar Medals
- Wisp Dust
- A small chance to find 3★ Talent Spirit Tickets
- And a small chance to find Prismatic Cores (Combined with talent spirits to form Prismatic Revenants)
- Job Key Fragments
- Prismatic Cores
- Fairy of Wisdom
- Pixies of Faith
- Talent Spirits
- Faerie Dust
- Wisp Dust
- Emiko’s Bubble Pop Diva costume is now available in the “Emiko’s Showstopper” bundle, available in the shop!
- Gold bonus Up from 17th January (After Maintenance) to 24th January (After Event) (GMT +8)
- The limited-time event “Treasure Island” has ended.
- Fixed an issue where certain equipment skills were not properly resisted by units (i.e. Silence).
- Fixed an issue where 6-7★ Equipment Replicator Tickets may have cause freezes/crashes.
- Fixed an issue where Raid button text remained in English after language was changed.
- Fixed a problem with Emiko’s active skill causing freezes if she was killed by damage reflect as a result.
- Fixed an issue where on-spawn effects attached to clones were activating one turn after they were summoned, rather than on the turn they were summoned.
- Fixed an issue where units lose their action points if they were cleansed of Sleep while Poisoned at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where some Equipment skill text was not showing up for some non-english languages.
- Switched the positioning of enemies in Raid 4, to fix the issue of the hit counter not displaying on some devices(Taegen and Altima on battle 1, Raegar and Tess on battle 2)
- Corrected the Insignia Skill of the Evil Eye Insignia.