Oppai

Re: CB Testers get significant head start?

Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:37 pm

In my opinion the new server would definitely come, because they have the server selection interface ready for it and everything.
And since official release will be to just SEA countries first for who knows how long, even there was a wipe during launch the same headstart issue would happen because other countries like USA can't play.  However, I just don't think the new server should come too soon, like straight after closed beta, because the player base is still so small and from this topic alone many CBT Testers including me have nothing against a wipe and fresh start for everyone during the SEA launch. In fact, I have never seen a single comment from any CBT Tester who is against the wipe, everyone was just merely trying to understand the developer's point and embracing whatever comes.
I'm quite interested to know what direction this CBT will be leading to, but I guess we'll have to wait for the announcement.
Dear Ryozanki, is there a possibility we can know it soon? or a guestimated time?

Meanwhile, just don't bash on each other or the admins too much, we all want the same thing which is success of the game and a big, healthy community.
Im against data wipe :3
After CBT, they can do a event where new players get a XP boost/Gold boost for a week or so along with maybe a equipment drop rate as well.
Theres really no huge advantage gained by playing the cbt unless ofcourse you are a heavy spender. But in thats true for all games.

Bunny
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Okayyy then :3 I guess people have different opinions and I didn't talk to enough people, but don't you prefer a wipe to a new server if there is to be one?
So, if someone wants to do a poll because I have no idea how lol

Oppai

Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:09 pm

Okayyy then :3 I guess people have different opinions and I didn't talk to enough people, but don't you prefer a wipe to a new server if there is to be one?
In the case of a new server, thats bound to happen regardless of whether there is a data wipe or not.
Personally i dont like the fact that eventually theres going to be multiple servers ingame. Its clear this game has a very heavy impact on social interaction but making multiple servers just ruins it. Already the chatrooms are filling up :( .
I guess somethings we have to accept in this game and move on. 

Stranger

Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:17 pm

I made already a poll in feedback section. Go everyone to let clear your opinion and what you want.

DATA WIPE POLL :
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=94&p=518&sid=380c7c ... 60367#p518

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:30 pm

In the case of a new server, thats bound to happen regardless of whether there is a data wipe or not.
Personally i dont like the fact that eventually theres going to be multiple servers ingame. Its clear this game has a very heavy impact on social interaction but making multiple servers just ruins it. Already the chatrooms are filling up :( .
The dev team's current standpoint is still to limit the number of servers, and not to have multiple ones unless necessary.

We are monitoring the behavior, patterns, and more stats of current CBT players to make a decision.

But we are pretty adamant not to split the community into fragments.

dark

Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:34 pm

I don't think there should be a wipe. If there is one, its needs to be announced asap and not a month later. Some people will have invested way too much time and will be super disappointed.

Also if you drew you dream character and then have to re-draw it after the wipe... what happens if you don't get it a 2nd time? That would super suck.
Also I don't think there are that many players in the closed beta... If you check arena I think there is only 200-300 people.

Finally unless you plan to spend $1000+ which 99% of the people complaining won't, your chances of getting top rank in arena won't happen. I do think there is a bit of p2w element in the VIP system since you can get 5* and 6* items at the higher vips. I don't see a f2p person getting to the end stages to farm those kinds of weapons in that short of a time to catch up to p2w players. Most games are like this anyways...

Bunny
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:36 pm

The dev team's current standpoint is still to limit the number of servers, and not to have multiple ones unless necessary.

We are monitoring the behavior, patterns, and more stats of current CBT players to make a decision.

Thanks Ryozanki thats good to hear ^^

Razelle
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:10 pm

I'm a F2P player , and I don't want data wipe , not because I'm already powerful (I'm losing my arena like 1 : 8 ) :p
but I'm having fun with the game and already invest much time in it XD 

I believe even though I started very early, I will be eaten by newer player once the official release start

What I want to say is, even with/without data swipe, there will always be people who OP you, if you want to be fair at games, 
you and every player around the world should have the same time to spend, and same money to spend , but since it's impossible,
just enjoy the game XD

dark

Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:19 pm

Ryozanki,

What are the plans on when to release a new server? I hated games that would release a new server once a month just as a cash grab and in a year have 20 servers.
If this game does become super popular I would advise against multiple servers unless you guys have some player limit cap per server.
If you do release multiple servers, you should have arena be cross servers or something.
Some games do release a global and asia server but a 1 time transfer would be nice if something like that happens.

I would prefer 1 server only though.

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:34 pm

Ryozanki,

What are the plans on when to release a new server? I hated games that would release a new server once a month just as a cash grab and in a year have 20 servers.
If this game does become super popular I would advise against multiple servers unless you guys have some player limit cap per server.
If you do release multiple servers, you should have arena be cross servers or something.
Some games do release a global and asia server but a 1 time transfer would be nice if something like that happens.

I would prefer 1 server only though.