Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Re: CB Testers get significant head start?

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Yeah and you still modify all my replies, because you change my words, make me look like a fool.

I'm not happy on how they are moving on in these steps before the release, i don't like how they not talking to us, to the community, and when they do, they say only lies.
The SNS pages are not correctly speaking about what's going on and what we have to expect in the next days/months/years, many comments on them are deleting to hide the discontent of the people..
They are just putting salt on the wounds, and making the fire bigger.
And this is just the start.. Oh no, it's not even the start.

I really think that some pr should show up and make a step back, making the right decisions.
It's not about The closed beta.
It's the overall managment of the release of the game that lack of many things.
and if it will be shortly release, in this kind of mood and managment, it will be a fail.
I call it now and here.

Like i said, again and again and again, i'm here for help.
To give advices to the devs, to make my voice come to them, for help them.

Because i care this game to success.
Could you tell us when did you contact us and what was it about?

And also, I am officially the PR person in the forums for the game. I have been actively posting and replying, and that is noted in my post count.

Until now, I have yet to see you post anything constructive, and on the verge of trolling.

There is a limit as to how much toxicity can be appreciated before the ban hammer comes down.

Take care and be warned.
I'm aware that there is a Mod in these forum, and i'm not here for troll or any other reason other than just look the progress of the game and give tips and suggestions on the forum of the game, i can't understand how this could be seen like a bad purpose, and if i give to the people working on this game this idea i'm sorry about that.

I give my many point of view about how this closed beta is being managed, and how it's going for the worst.
I don't see any toxicity out from saing this, i just want to give my contribute, even if probably you don't need it, just because you have a lot of feedbacks to read about already.

It would be nice to see your reply about this argument here, how will you threat the differences between the early adopters and the late ones?
How can people could easly get this gap?
In the sns Pr say explicity that it would be easy, but people from the forum and sns already said that is really not like that, thanks to all the mechanics of the gatcha games.

People are asking if the same offerts that Today are in the game, they will be on the release too
If the special hero will be here too in the release..
When the closed will finish and if there will be an open beta, and how much for the release..

There are many many people asking things in the sns page that are ignored, and some even with comments deleted..
I just wanted to point it out to you, or the pr or the devs (if they read in here)

If you feel this is just a trolling post (or even the other ones are) i can easly go out from the community and wish you the best luck for the release of your game.
I have already explained in Page 1. 

Summarize: The team is happy with the game at its current state, with updates coming, and will continue to invite small groups until official launch. Players who enter later will not be missing out on anything, and if they are hardcore PVP players, you will only be matched with players of the same strength.

Jenoss

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Could you tell us when did you contact us and what was it about?

And also, I am officially the PR person in the forums for the game. I have been actively posting and replying, and that is noted in my post count.

Until now, I have yet to see you post anything constructive, and on the verge of trolling.

There is a limit as to how much toxicity can be appreciated before the ban hammer comes down.

Take care and be warned.
I'm aware that there is a Mod in these forum, and i'm not here for troll or any other reason other than just look the progress of the game and give tips and suggestions on the forum of the game, i can't understand how this could be seen like a bad purpose, and if i give to the people working on this game this idea i'm sorry about that.

I give my many point of view about how this closed beta is being managed, and how it's going for the worst.
I don't see any toxicity out from saing this, i just want to give my contribute, even if probably you don't need it, just because you have a lot of feedbacks to read about already.

It would be nice to see your reply about this argument here, how will you threat the differences between the early adopters and the late ones?
In the sns Pr say explicity that it would be easy, but people from the forum and sns already said that is really not like that, thanks to all the mechanics of the gatcha games.

People are asking if the same offerts that Today are in the game, they will be on the release too
When the closed will finish and if there will be an open beta, and how much for the release..

There are many many people asking things in the sns page that are ignored, and some even with comments deleted..
I just wanted to point it out to you, or the pr or the devs (if they read in here)

If you feel this is just a trolling post (or even the other ones are) i can easly go out from the community and wish you the best luck for the release of your game.

Summarize: The team is happy with the game at its current state, with updates coming, and will continue to invite small groups until official launch. Players who enter later will not be missing out on anything, and if they are hardcore PVP players, you will only be matched with players of the same strength.
I make a step back then.
Thanks for your time and replies.

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:02 pm

I make a step back then.
I sincerely hope you respect our staff as well. The team has been working non-stop until over midnight since Closed Beta started answering questions and finding bugs. 

To say that no one from the dev team is talking to the community is just a really disrespectful thing to say and an absolute lie.

Jenoss

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:12 pm

I make a step back then.
I sincerely hope you respect our staff as well. The team has been working non-stop until over midnight since Closed Beta started answering questions and finding bugs. 

To say that no one from the dev team is talking to the community is just a really disrespectful thing to say and an absolute lie.
I'm sorry if i give this idea to someone..
I would never say something like that.. I only said that "The SNS pages are not correctly speaking" like on the previous comment page.
But i see your point, it's an hard moment for all the people working on this project, i can REALLY understand it.

I was pointing out that, Clear statment are vital, in these moments..
And that many people are getting mad on sns official page and other media, not because they are not in the closed beta, rather than the way of communicate or manage the situation.
But i have nothing to teach you guys of course, i'm not so prig ;) 

The game is already Great for me and i want to make again apologize if my words have may give you a bad taste In mouth.. 
I already many times give my opinion, then there is no more need of it, in here at least.. 
Then i can only say, have a good work :)

Bunny
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:17 pm

I got into CBT but I kind of understand the frustration for people who didn't get an invite.
My invite was on the second batch and even though i understand the rules behind a limited closed beta, a soft launch or whatever you call this phase, on the first day I was also unhappy about not having access to the game while others are testing, playing and making progress.
And what it really comes to is, the more people love and look forward to the game, the more upset they become when cannot play it while others can, especially when they know all progress will be saved. It's like waving a candy to the kid but not giving it to him, but some other kids in the playground are eating it.
But looking it from a business perspective, if XII Braves discussed this through they probably have their reasons, like it is their first game and by releasing it to a few people, they could control and limit any problems that occur and see the actual market behavior. Sometimes we can be unhappy and complain, but we should also consider to trust and understand them. They are probably discussing or have discussed a solution to make both CBT testers and non testers happy. After all, they are the ones who want the game to succeed more than us.

I hope they will be able to let more and more people into the game really soon.

May the invitations be with you all ;)

Hanzo

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:20 pm

I make a step back then.

Chill admin chill~

Most of the people are just frustrated at not being able to enter CBT or the fact there is no wipe.

Most do not see that the small number invited will be the ones crying. Because they only have this small group to PVP with, as the PVP system matches players of around similar level to each other. So the new comers will have tons of people to PVP with and catch up fast :D

isfuturo
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Let's get over these and post more constructive feedback for the dev to continue improving the game.
These conversation are not helping the players like me at all. 

The reason for Dev to have a Closed Beta is to ensure a better experience for the future players. 
Are the CB testers like us getting significant of head start? For me is Yes and No.
I might be one of the guinea pig that testing a "Failed" system. 
The only competitive feature here in VF at this stage is Arena and Arena will be reset after official launch and they are having tier ranking like most other games which will not cause unfairness to new or late comers. 

My responsible here (I know i'm lucky than many of others that can't test) and I hope all other lucky beta testers too:
1. Play and experience the game enough before giving your 20 cents, assumption will only cause damage to good games;
2. To give fair enough feedback to Dev, to have us as beta tester is to test their game and help them to identify bugs and also recommendation what to improve the game but burning the Dev is to confuse them on their future decision;
3. Not many mobile games Dev now even bother to communicate to players like us, cherish the engagement from the admin. If we only come here to burn them, what kind of responses do you expecting from the burning? 

As selfish as I can as a Singaporean, Valiant Force is probably the only Singapore mobile game currently able to compare to other top grossing game internationally. 
Let's give our blessing to them whether you are a tester now or player to be in the future.

cantona

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:44 am

Good Luck to this game if this is how your forum admin replies to posts which are critical yet constructive. All this shows me is how the team does NOT want to listen to other people's suggestions and instead insult and threaten people who post things which do not blatantly support their game.

You don't have to reply me Ryozanki, and I wont bother reading your reply. Screenshots taken and emailed to Funplus as well as Braves XII on your threats and insults directed more than once to people in this post. I honestly hope they get another person as a forum admin, because honestly, you don't cut it.

With you as an exception, I hope the rest of the Braves XII team luck in their game development. (FYI I support the game and dont agree with Jenoss, but that does NOT mean you should reply the way you did)

Hanzo

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:55 am

Good Luck to this game if this is how your forum admin replies to posts which are critical yet constructive. All this shows me is how the team does NOT want to listen to other people's suggestions and instead insult and threaten people who post things which do not blatantly support their game.

You don't have to reply me Ryozanki, and I wont bother reading your reply. Screenshots taken and emailed to Funplus as well as Braves XII on your threats and insults directed more than once to people in this post. I honestly hope they get another person as a forum admin, because honestly, you don't cut it.

With you as an exception, I hope the rest of the Braves XII team luck in their game development. (FYI I support the game and dont agree with Jenoss, but that does NOT mean you should reply the way you did)
I have been going through the posts. Where are the insults and threats? 

I think it is normal for developers to protect the game's features and prevent people from spreading false accusations. He (or she?) has also been active telling people to provide feedback in the right section as well.

family

Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:10 pm

lol what a terrible forum admin.

Seem like people who get to play CBT are strongly against data wipe. I mean why fight for fair gaming when you have the advantages right ?

In other words, the admin said late starters will be faced against low level players which is fair to them. This is NOT something that is fair, no one want to be at a lower league / rubbish tier. Of course f2p would not beat cash players in any online games, but to lose by some unfair advantages to other f2p who happens to luckily get CBT access and huge head start is not encouraging.

And someone actually think it's normal practice for mobile games to not reset CBT data. Close Beta data DO reset, it's the soft launch that is not reset. And what's the differences between CBT and soft launch ?

Well soft launch is when a game in launch in certain few countries, but EVERYONE can access the game by changing their google play / apple id region and download the game.

Again, IT IS NORMAL THAT CBT DATA DOES RESET.