Swordstriker21
Official Member
Official Member

Re: CNY Patch Notes Yay and Nay! *VALIANITE SYSTEM IS WHAT WE REALLY NEEDED THX DEV*

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Hooray for Valianite shop prices! It at least seems reasonable enough.

Miklos

Re: CNY Patch Notes Yay and Nay! *VALIANITE SYSTEM IS WHAT WE REALLY NEEDED THX DEV*

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:38 am

Great patch. Overall I think this is fantastic. 

soki

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:05 pm

is the valianite shop not a permanent addition? says on the news there's a countdown. so this is a whale event? if we can't spend enough gems before it times out the valianite disappears?

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:08 pm

is the valianite shop not a permanent addition? says on the news there's a countdown. so this is a whale event? if we can't spend enough gems before it times out the valianite disappears?
Which news?

DDan
Topic Author

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Which news?
There is a countdown banner in the Valianite shop annoucement in the news in game, says 12 days 11 hrs left

soki

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Which news?
the one where you open the game and view the postman building. there's a time tagged to the valianite news.
just want to ask so i know what to do, how much should/can i spend. don't have much $ at the moment but still don't want to miss out on it.

Zahariel
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:26 pm

I just think that if you don't get any 5 star potential, you should get 4 instead of only 3 valianite. I spent around 1600 gems and not even a single 5 star potential in sight......

HungryPanda
Valiant Moderator
Valiant Moderator

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Which news?
the one where you open the game and view the postman building. there's a time tagged to the valianite news.
just want to ask so i know what to do, how much should/can i spend. don't have much $ at the moment but still don't want to miss out on it.
Valianite shop is permanent, the countdown thing is just for the banner to expire.

Bunny
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Somehow the friendlist still max at 50 ?

Celty

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:20 pm

i just noticed myself but we finally have our friend slots increased by 10! more friends xD