KiriharaIzaki
Topic Author

Valianite 3-star Hero Selector

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Hey guys! Is there a reason why Kahuna is not available in the selector? He's available in the gem summoning pool though.

Munilet

Re: Valianite 3-star Hero Selector

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 pm

With SDD setup, he will make every MegaBoss like poor Newbies getting bullied by their Senpai's..
XDD

Swordstriker21
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:15 pm

You never know when they'll nerf the build though. Guess I should be really thankful drawing a Herc Kahuna right after reading the guide lol. I used up my valianite buying Drake just to optimize the set up ;)

Mikan

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:26 pm

I'm not trying to look too defensive but I think that the build isn't that overpowered because it's use is really limited to any beefy boss or mega boss. The build is noticeably very weak on arena or even gold mines. Nerfing it means it's gonna be useless anywhere lol

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:34 pm

I'm not trying to look too defensive but I think that the build isn't that overpowered because it's use is really limited to any beefy boss or mega boss. The build is noticeably very weak on arena or even gold mines. Nerfing it means it's gonna be useless anywhere lol
Very true. If compare to other team build, this build rely on the objective of this game, making use of aura to build a team. In PVE, there are already other ways to clear the maps.
P.S. I didn't use SDD to clear Legendary maps. Even in events, I only use it for some part, and other team structure can still clear.

Also as this build rely on heal to activate, you have to sacrifice 1 or 2 hero to be the aura slave to be effective. And these hero's are limited to melee.(no range offer heal on damage I think)

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am

Because Kahuna is a blessing to the Humanity we dont deserve.

Ero
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:58 pm

I used drake, healers and a friend kahuna for once in capitol 3... got rekted, restart, rekted restart, then succeeded on the 3rd time. which took quite some time